***Landry Contract/Trade/Speculation Thread*** | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Landry Contract/Trade/Speculation Thread***

I agree with those saying a trade is around the corner now and don't be surprised if the trade IS with the Bears. Maybe not the one floating around earlier but the Bears really do want him. The combine is over on Monday so I expect things to happen quick while every team is in the same building. You can have face to face trade talks which makes it easier

Ozzy rules!!

Starting to feel like a kid on xmas morning waiting to see what we get.

I like Jarvis but i know what's what. Dude can help us more with a trade than on the field.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought he had to sign the tag to be traded, so this was expected. He can still hold out and not play under the tag, even if he signs it... seems like a non story.

How is it fair that he signs the tag yet doesn’t play under it? He could not sign it and not play, that seems logical to me.

If a trade is with the bears, they do not have a 3rd round pick this year.

The bears don't have a 3rd round pick this year but I'd take a 4 this year plus a 3rd next year. That could work

Ozzy rules!!

There are lots of teams interested. Not just the Bears

He may be primarily a slot receiver, but he is absolutely 100% our number 1 receiver.

It's more ideal for your number 1 receiver to be an X or a Z, but Jarvis has been our number 1 pretty much since he got here.

I’m surprised he’s viewed as a #1 WR by teams. I figure those teams are of the ones running the West Coast Offense. But all it takes is one team to fall in love with Landry and some sort of deal could happen.

Anything less than a second round pick we'd be robbing ourselves
I'm hoping for a 2nd but I'm being realistic. At this point I just don't see it unless it's a future 2nd but we'll see

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom