***Landry Contract/Trade/Speculation Thread*** | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Landry Contract/Trade/Speculation Thread***

He may be primarily a slot receiver, but he is absolutely 100% our number 1 receiver.

It's more ideal for your number 1 receiver to be an X or a Z, but Jarvis has been our number 1 pretty much since he got here.
Which is why our offense has sucked since he got here. He’s catching a lot of volume but is getting nowhere near enough yards or TDs for a #1 offensive option.

Last edited:
i'm almost wondering if we do trade Landry to the Bears, would they ask for SIms back in return. There were rumors that he was looking at being result and he was a great blocking tight end. A younger replacement for Fasano and Gase has said he viewed him as a starting tight end prior to signing in Chicago.

Sports news but saw a few times, probably garbage.

Which is why our offense has sucked since he got here. He’s catching a lot of volume but is getting nowhere near enough yards or TDs for a #1 offensive option.

Just saying he's our number 1, so I'm not incredibly surprised that other teams view him as such.

i'm almost wondering if we do trade Landry to the Bears, would they ask for SIms back in return. There were rumors that he was looking at being result and he was a great blocking tight end. A younger replacement for Fasano and Gase has said he viewed him as a starting tight end prior to signing in Chicago.

Talk is they may release him anyway so- not sure that would be much of a trade value ...

Trading our 3 is absolutely stupid. Howard is a rb, he was drafted in the 5th, there will be Howard's every year in the mid rounds of the draft.

The deal should be Landry for Howard and swapping firsts. I can live with that, otherwise we are getting hosed.

I would consider Landry and Miami's 1st to the Browns for two 2nd's (33 and 35), a 3rd (65) and a 4th (101). That would give Miami three high 2nd's, two high 3rds and two high 4ths. And could really be viewed as greatly under selling the 11th overall pick for two 2nds and Landry for a 3rd and 4th.

The could put you in a position for a te, wr, qb, fs, rb and lb.

Imagine: Goedert, Kirk, Guice, Randolph (could fall to the 3rd or 4th), a free safety and a linebacker and still have a 4th, 6th and two 7ths to play with. That and sign a guard and Tahir Whitehead at lb in free agency. OK time for me to dream some more.

I would consider Landry and Miami's 1st to the Browns for two 2nd's (33 and 35), a 3rd (65) and a 4th (101). That would give Miami three high 2nd's, two high 3rds and two high 4ths. And could really be viewed as greatly under selling the 11th overall pick for two 2nds and Landry for a 3rd and 4th.

The could put you in a position for a te, wr, qb, fs, rb and lb.

Imagine: Goedert, Kirk, Guice, Randolph (could fall to the 3rd or 4th), a free safety and a linebacker and still have a 4th, 6th and two 7ths to play with. That and sign a guard and Tahir Whitehead at lb in free agency. OK time for me to dream some more.

I like it. Makes sense for both teams especially if we could squeeze Branch or Kiko into the deal.

Cleveland would have to be tempted at having Landry and pick 11 to go with 1 and 4.

Too many moving parts for it to actually happen but id do it.

Back
Top Bottom