Landry Talking About Miami Again. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Talking About Miami Again.

Definitely needs to move on but 5 & $55 with $27 guaranteed? Then traded him for a 4th to Cleveland? If that's not being disrespected then I don't know what is.

I think the Dolphins told him over and over again that he'd be taken care of if he did his job on the field as he was playing into the last year of his contract ... then took a giant dump on his chest.

I'm a Dolphins fan and Dolphins fan only but some of you need to take a step back and really look at this situation for what it is. Then do the same thing with Suh and hopefully realize you don't have to make excuses for ****ty decisions just because you like the team.

I think there's some real truth to what you're saying but the thing we really need to do is ignore it and move on. He's not a dolphin. Why do we care what he's saying even if you disagree with getting rid of him. It's done. Got 53 other players about to be on the team and we obsess about one who's gone.

Not directed are you Bob... just using your post as reference.

I think there's some real truth to what you're saying but the thing we really need to do is ignore it and move on. He's not a dolphin. Why do we care what he's saying even if you disagree with getting rid of him. It's done. Got 53 other players about to be on the team and we obsess about one who's gone.

Not directed are you Bob... just using your post as reference.

As I've said before, because that's how they get let off the hook for decisions that hurt the team. You know who really wants you to say, 'Time to move on, he's no longer on the team.'? Mike Tannenbaum. Especially concerning Suh. That was an all timer.

Definitely needs to move on but 5 & $55 with $27 guaranteed? Then traded him for a 4th to Cleveland? If that's not being disrespected then I don't know what is.

I think the Dolphins told him over and over again that he'd be taken care of if he did his job on the field as he was playing into the last year of his contract ... then took a giant dump on his chest.

I'm a Dolphins fan and Dolphins fan only but some of you need to take a step back and really look at this situation for what it is. Then do the same thing with Suh and hopefully realize you don't have to make excuses for ****ty decisions just because you like the team.

He got a pretty substantial contract offer, and then when he declared that he wanted more money, the Dolphins traded him to the only team that was going to pay him what he wanted.

Yeah, it was Cleveland, but he signed off on that contract. I think the guy's just got issues.

I hope the best for Landry in Cleveland and I think he will produce for them as well as he did for the Dolphins.
Landry saying that Gase restricted his routes plays right into what his current coach said about how they will be using Landry inside, outside and all over the field. He feels the love in Cleveland.
Meanwhile, Miami's strength at WR won't miss a beat.

$11 Mil per year with half of the contract guaranteed is NOT disrespecting a SLOT receiver. That is MORE than fair enough compensation given his limitations.

He was comparing himself to far superior athletes when asking for $15+ mil per, it's a joke that anyone thinks he's worth that.

He got a pretty substantial contract offer, and then when he declared that he wanted more money, the Dolphins traded him to the only team that was going to pay him what he wanted.

Yeah, it was Cleveland, but he signed off on that contract. I think the guy's just got issues.

5 & $55 wouldn't have even done it last season. Don't even need to get into that one.

He is too high strung and volatile and I'm fine (as I always was) with moving on but that doesn't mean the situation was handled correctly on the fins side (value, leverage, timing ... I could write a book here) nor does it mean Landry is wrong. He just needs to shut up.

For anyone complaining about the team "disrespecting" Landry with a low contract, that's how a negotiation works! The Dolphins offer 11, Landry says 15, and they meet at 13! From everything I've read, Landry wouldn't accept anything less than 15, which is more than the Dolphins were willing to pay, so they traded him to a team that would pay him what he wanted.
Juice got the money he wanted and needs to stfu and move on.

The media is the one that needs to move on. Jarvis should take the high road , no comment, but we know he likes to gossip. He's turning this into a Miko/Brent type situation at this point.
Unfortunately, it's the media's job to report what comes out of his mouth, not do defacto censorship. IMO this is on Mr. Landry.

Back
Top Bottom