Landry Trade Rumor Talk | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Rumor Talk

I love Landry, but if we trade him would your prefer a player OR picks in return?
It depends on what type of player comes back in return. Either or is fine by me as long as the pick or picks start in the late 1st or in the early to mid 2nd round. Cleveland and Philadelphia are 2 teams that come to mind, as potential trade partners.

This is smart management...we don't have to trade Landry...but if the right offer is there...this is how the rich get richer.

Hardly.

We have continually made very questionable moves that has now lead us to possibly parting with our most productive offensive weapon for the past 3 years. We are consistently in a reactive mode with little plans for the future of this team.

Let's wait and see what happens before we say that...

Before we say what?....This is smart management...almost every player on your team should be available for the right price...doesn't mean you trade him if you don't get that offer.

This is not debatable...it's business 101.

Last edited:
We ain't winning **** anytime soon, the Browns have three 2nd round picks, send him to Cleveland for a conditional 2nd (whichever of the three picks finishes highest). They have two 1sts as well but no way they give us their own and I highly doubt they give up Houston's.

Hell trade Tannehill for a 1st while you're at it, we'll have two 1sts and two 2nds to build with.

WRs are a dime a dozen, Parker has a much higher ceiling and Stills is good. Caroo can step up for us. if the right offer comes along you trade Landry

We ain't winning **** anytime soon, the Browns have three 2nd round picks, send him to Cleveland for a conditional 2nd (whichever of the three picks finishes highest). They have two 1sts as well but no way they give us their own and I highly doubt they give up Houston's.

Hell trade Tannehill for a 1st while you're at it, we'll have two 1sts and two 2nds to build with.

I don't give Landry for a 2nd...not enough.

Apperantly this rumor has some legs to it. According to NFLTradeRumors, the Dolphins are in active trade talks.

Very doubtful.

Trading a player who reported to camp? Did all the right things in the off-season?

Gase said the plan was to make all 3 stay in Miami.

Cut MaxWell & Thomas next year use that for Landry cap

WRs are a dime a dozen, Parker has a much higher ceiling and Stills is good. Caroo can step up for us. if the right offer comes along you trade Landry

Not true. It was just 3 years ago that our WR corp was dismal with starters Brian Hartline and Mike Wallace.

I love Landry, but if we trade him would your prefer a player OR picks in return?
Definitely a proven player. If we trade Landry, then it is for help now in an area of need.

I'm not necessarily big on the idea of trading Landry. Our receivers give us a huge advantage in any matchup. Plus, Landry is a beast. Period. Carroo or Grant can't replace him.

Back
Top Bottom