Landry Trade Rumor Talk | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Rumor Talk

Who the heck is max Garcia. Anyways I think the browns are likely our trade partner

I agree with this. Cleveland needs a WR and they have loads of picks. I would just hate to see Landry have to go to Cleveland. That would suck for him.

But what about that fantastic trade for Alonso and Maxwell, that we always hear about on here???
I like Kiko no matter what way you slice it. I'm a big Kiko guy. Maxwell was part of a salary dump IMO.

I like Kiko no matter what way you slice it. I'm a big Kiko guy. Maxwell was part of a salary dump IMO.

Sorry to hear how much you enjoy watching mediocrity but I guess we all share that in common as Dolphin fans. ;)

Sorry to hear how much you enjoy watching mediocrity but I guess we all share that in common as Dolphin fans. ;)

This year will be very telling on whether the Dolphins are on the rise or just a tease.

I agree about Cleveland. They held Tampa down, so either Cleveland is pretty good or the bucs are overrated.

Garrett, peppers, njoku, kizer though they had a very good draft. Cory Coleman looks legit too

I agree about Cleveland. They held Tampa down, so either Cleveland is pretty good or the bucs are overrated.

Garrett, peppers, njoku, kizer though they had a very good draft. Cory Coleman looks legit too

Pretty good coaching staff as well. Greg Williams is a very legit DC and their OL coach Bob Wylie is fantastic.

Hardly.

We have continually made very questionable moves that has now lead us to possibly parting with our most productive offensive weapon for the past 3 years. We are consistently in a reactive mode with little plans for the future of this team.

I agree, Paying Jay Cutler and signing a veteran LB screams win now. Trading Jarvis Landry contradicts that. We'd probably have been better off to save the 10 million on Cutler and sign Jarvis instead. Then we have our 3 headed monster at WR and our QB back in 18.

Also, how often do you get 2nd round picks as valuable as Landrty has been. A 2nd is a HUGE gamble. I'd say NFL player who can help right now is the floor.

E234F6380C5A1E9CEFD92B862D81BD91065456E5

tumblr_mq7bs7dQRY1r8cstoo1_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom