Landry Trade Rumor Talk | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Rumor Talk

Who the heck is max Garcia. Anyways I think the browns are likely our trade partner

Very doubtful.

Trading a player who reported to camp? Did all the right things in the off-season?

Gase said the plan was to make all 3 stay in Miami.

Cut MaxWell & Thomas next year use that for Landry cap

If there are multiple takers, I wonder if we will give Jarvis the choice on where he wants to go. I know sometimes that isn't possible, but if it was that would be very classy of the organization in my mind.

Max Garcia and a pick? Garcia isn't on the same level as Landry.

Well, we did trade out of a top 10 spot in the draft for a blah LB in Alonso, and a liability in Maxwell so I wouldn't put any trade possibility past this FO.

How about Joe Haden and a guard prospect? We have always been rumored to Haden

Well, we did trade out of a top 10 spot in the draft for a blah LB in Alonso, and a liability in Maxwell so I wouldn't put any trade possibility past this FO.

Maxwell might not even start this year....

http://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2017/08/27/dolphins-verner-has-a-shot-at-winning-starting-cb-job/

On Sunday, Dolphins head coach Adam Gase said after practice not only are the Dolphins are going to look at different cornerback alignments against the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday night, but Alterraun Verner has an opportunity to win the starting job because of what he has shown on the field.

“Consistency,” Gase said. “Knows what to do. He has been a pro since the day he’s got here. Competitive, he’s is always as tight as you need him to be. He’s makes it really tough for the quarterback. I really liked what I have seen him, I know the defensive staff has as well. For signing him as late as he did, we feel really good for where he’s at right now.”

This is part of high stakes negotiating as well. Right now Jarvis has a lot of leverage on them.

If the offer is right, you have to consider all options.

Back
Top Bottom