Landry Trade Rumor Talk | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Rumor Talk

just the other day someone was saying that he was untradeable. I knew that it was possible, but not this soon.

I have a reliable person who is around team everyday tell me gase and also wr coach Jefferson do not have a good relationship with Landry. Landry for whatever reason has never taken to Gase. Media never reported it but in training camp Landry was sent to locker room for not finishing a route which led to a pick, Jefferson was heard saying he wanted him to sit out practice for a week and gase (probably jokingly) said he'll ship his ass to cleveland. Gase and the coaches view the wr team leader as Stills. I don't think any sort of trade is imminent but his reputation as "team guy" is not shared by the coaches.

I don't give Landry for a 2nd...not enough.

Two 2nd's is the lowest I would go. I would desperately love for us to keep Landry, but if the right trade offer is there (and it is an undeniably great offer) I'd say that yeah...no one is untradeable.

I have a reliable person who is around team everyday tell me gase and also wr coach Jefferson do not have a good relationship with Landry. Landry for whatever reason has never taken to Gase. Media never reported it but in training camp Landry was sent to locker room for not finishing a route which led to a pick, Jefferson was heard saying he wanted him to sit out practice for a week and gase (probably jokingly) said he'll ship his *** to cleveland. Gase and the coaches view the wr team leader as Stills. I don't think any sort of trade is imminent but his reputation as "team guy" is not shared by the coaches.
Is it the fact that he didn't get a new contract this year?

I don't give Landry for a 2nd...not enough.

If the league could pull a Nostradamus looking into the future to see Landry's productivity since joining the Fins, he'd have been a first round draft choice - no two ways about it. As a second round pick, if anything based on his age and durability, as an "asset" he's only appreciated. Nothing less than a mid-first rounder would be acceptable AFAIC - or a front line player who lived up to being a first round pick by the trading partner... and no ****ing trade within the division under any circumstance!

Some dude Conner Rodgers on twitter calling Landry "OVERRATED" ... Of Course, Of Course he is, until he's traded to your team and you find yourself, Wackin the Bird off, over joyed he's now on your team, "Dude"!!! Give me a break!!!

JOE MONTANA & WAYNE GRETZKI were traded. As much as I love JARVIS, he's not in their league. ANYONE is tradable. IMO, JARVIS' skill set is the "easiest" to replace among him, DVP & STILLS. The DOLPHINS simply cannot pay THREE WR's what they are all due. LANDRY would be greatly missed though, no doubt.
Joe Montana was traded as a 37 year old has been. Landry is a young guy entering his prime. Those situations are not analogous.

We ain't winning **** anytime soon, the Browns have three 2nd round picks, send him to Cleveland for a conditional 2nd (whichever of the three picks finishes highest). They have two 1sts as well but no way they give us their own and I highly doubt they give up Houston's.

Hell trade Tannehill for a 1st while you're at it, we'll have two 1sts and two 2nds to build with.
If Cutty blows up and wants to keeping for another 4-5 years, I do that deal in a heartbeat except I both of Cleveland 1st's.
Clearing cap, fixing the oline, and drafting enough LB's to make a difference. Yeah sign me up.

Cleveland goes a laughing stock to instantly respectable.

Won't happen though, Cleveland is all end for sucking for Sam.

I have a reliable person who is around team everyday tell me gase and also wr coach Jefferson do not have a good relationship with Landry. Landry for whatever reason has never taken to Gase. Media never reported it but in training camp Landry was sent to locker room for not finishing a route which led to a pick, Jefferson was heard saying he wanted him to sit out practice for a week and gase (probably jokingly) said he'll ship his *** to cleveland. Gase and the coaches view the wr team leader as Stills. I don't think any sort of trade is imminent but his reputation as "team guy" is not shared by the coaches.

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

My opinion is it's ludicrous putting it all on Patker because he got his act together for one off-season. I'm rooting for Davante with all my heart but we're talking about a guy who has NEVER been able to stay healthy here. Even if he does everything right for 1 year and indeed blows up is that really enough to believe it will always be the same going forward? I don't think so. Landry is as reliable as the sun, anyone willing to take a crappy 2nd round pick for him is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom