Landry Trade Rumor Talk | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Rumor Talk

Anyone in this thread that agrees with trading Landry are not dolphin fans, I repeat are not dolphin fans. Go root for another team.

Every player has a price. The question is, does the trade value approximate the player's value to his own team?
That's the question each FO and coach has to answer

Just go buy his jersey......or let me....i either get them traded or get them hurt. If I thought it was true I would bought a Brady jersey 10 yrs ago

Jarvis Landry is likely gone after this year.

And Jay Cutler favors tall receivers, rather than shorter slot receivers.

In 2015 (Jay Cutler's best year), his top 4 receivers (by yards) were..

- WR Alshon Jeffrey (6'4")

- TE Martellus Bennett (6'7")

- TE Zach Miller (6'4")

- WR Marquess Wilson (6'3")

So if we trade Jarvis Landry, we might be seeing more 2 tight end sets (essentially replacing the slot receiver with a bigger 2nd TE)

I have a reliable person who is around team everyday tell me gase and also wr coach Jefferson do not have a good relationship with Landry. Landry for whatever reason has never taken to Gase. Media never reported it but in training camp Landry was sent to locker room for not finishing a route which led to a pick, Jefferson was heard saying he wanted him to sit out practice for a week and gase (probably jokingly) said he'll ship his *** to cleveland. Gase and the coaches view the wr team leader as Stills. I don't think any sort of trade is imminent but his reputation as "team guy" is not shared by the coaches.

Like before the game he and Gase had a high five, and smile and a friendly shove.

They obviously hate each other.

At the end of the day, the facts of the situation make him good trade bait. Talent waiting at WR, unreasonable contract demands, needs at other positions. I dig Jarvis but if he can help this team by relocating in his lucrative career, then so be it.

Jarvis Landry is likely gone after this year.

And Jay Cutler favors tall receivers, rather than shorter slot receivers.

In 2015 (Jay Cutler's best year), his top 4 receivers (by yards) were..

- WR Alshon Jeffrey (6'4")

- TE Martellus Bennett (6'7")

- TE Zach Miller (6'4")

- WR Marquess Wilson (6'3")

So if we trade Jarvis Landry, we might be seeing more 2 tight end sets (essentially replacing the slot receiver with a bigger 2nd TE)
Why would we base who we decide to trade around a one-year stop gap QB?

Only chance he is traded is a top flight player plus a pick! and please not New England! we all know what happened when we traded wes welker for a 2nd! I know they all say no chance he is traded but i dont buy it!

Why would we base who we decide to trade around a one-year stop gap QB?

Maybe Adam Gase feels that Jay Cutler has a better future in Miami than Ryan Tannehill.

Jarvis Landry is Tannehill's checkdown safety blanket.

- Without Landry, Tannehill is a ~80 passer rating QB.

- With Landry, Tannehill is a ~90 passer rating QB.

If the front office is letting Landry walk (now or later), it likely means that Tannehill's future is in doubt.

I have a reliable person who is around team everyday tell me gase and also wr coach Jefferson do not have a good relationship with Landry. Landry for whatever reason has never taken to Gase. Media never reported it but in training camp Landry was sent to locker room for not finishing a route which led to a pick, Jefferson was heard saying he wanted him to sit out practice for a week and gase (probably jokingly) said he'll ship his *** to cleveland. Gase and the coaches view the wr team leader as Stills. I don't think any sort of trade is imminent but his reputation as "team guy" is not shared by the coaches.
Cool story bro.

Maybe Adam Gase feels that Jay Cutler has a better future in Miami than Ryan Tannehill.

If the front office is letting Landry walk (now or later), it likely means that Tannehill's future is in doubt.
And who says Cutler even intends to continue playing? He's already retired once. Sorry, if they are thinking about a future that includes Jay Cutler they are morons.

Jesus Christ... Landry is amazing out of the slot. His talent in the field he covers is elite. Regardless of QB, you do not just let that walk or give it away,

Back
Top Bottom