Larry Fitzgerald | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Fitzgerald

dolfan_

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Arizona is in disarray. Send a 2013 1st and 3rd and a 2014 2nd to Arizona for Larry Fitzgerald. Would completely change our WR core. Thoughts.

Would never happen....would be nice but I just could not see Arizona give up larry

Didn't we already try just adding one WR as a fix for the entire corp? As good as Fitzgerald is it won't be enough and 3 picks is entirely too much...not to mention his $11 million per season salary.

i wouldnt give up that much for him. would be sweet to see him here tho!

Didn't we already try just adding one WR as a fix for the entire corp? As good as Fitzgerald is it won't be enough and 3 picks is entirely too much...not to mention his $11 million per season salary.
so Hartline, Bess, Matthews, and Fitzgerald, I think would be a decent group.

Arizona is in disarray. Send a 2013 1st and 3rd and a 2014 2nd to Arizona for Larry Fitzgerald. Would completely change our WR core. Thoughts.

Three picks. And most fans think Ireland sucks as a gm.

so Hartline, Bess, Matthews, and Fitzgerald, I think would be a decent group.
Bess has 1 TD, Hartline has 1 TD and Matthews hasn't shown me enough to put that kind of faith into him. Not enough.

Hartline is allergic to the end zone. 6 career TDs...he's not a threat to score...ever.

They won't give Fitzgerald up. The Cardinals are a good QB away from being playoff contenders and I expect them to make a strong play for Alex Smith this off-season.

l
Three picks. And most fans think Ireland sucks as a gm.
A top 3 receiver in the NFL is well worth 3 picks when the Dolphins are in a true need for a playmaker
Name one player in this draft that is better than Larry Fitzgerald

So you'd rather have another Odrick, John Jerry or Patrick Turner and a Daniel Thomas or Pat White over Fitz???? I'm sorry I'll trade all 5, let alone just 3, for Fitz.
that's my point 13mademeafan, he is a proven commodity.

Sorry but we have multiple needs so sending away multiple draft picks is not a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom