Latest Boston Update | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Latest Boston Update

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Because Owens isn't a constant risk to fail a substance test and be suspended for four games.

I'm no math major, but that doesn't constitute TEN times in any equation I can come up with.
Aside from that, it cracks me up that people are worried about Boston's steroid use. Do you seriously think there is ONE team in this league (including our beloved fins) who don't have dozons of guys on the juice? If you do, you're kidding yourself.
Do a little research on the average weight of linebackers and linemen in say, the 1970's...1980's...and today. Geee...how did we go from an average lineman being 250 lbs to well over 300? Hmmmm....must be those high carb diets! :rolleyes:

This is similiar to the Junior Seau deal from last year.

Originally posted by A.J. Fin

I'm no math major, but that doesn't constitute TEN times in any equation I can come up with.

Then your math is faulty. Having a WR with star skills who sometimes whines to the coach but plays every game is ten times better than having a WR with questionable abilities who refuses to obey his coach and might spend anywhere from a few games to a whole season suspended.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
it's not worth looking for, wanny said something to the effect of
"were not trading for anyone"
what do you expect him to say though, yea weve got trades lined up for a few guys. thatd just be stupid, be a let down if we didnt get them, and tip our hands in negotiations, plus tip other teams off if they want to jump in. As the brunell deal showed the quicker and quieter you can get a deal done, the better

Last i heard Dave Wannstedt doesn't have the power to say who comes & goes Right? Aleast that is what we were told!!!!!!

Originally posted by A.J. Fin

Aside from that, it cracks me up that people are worried about Boston's steroid use. Do you seriously think there is ONE team in this league (including our beloved fins) who don't have dozons of guys on the juice? If you do, you're kidding yourself.
Do a little research on the average weight of linebackers and linemen in say, the 1970's...1980's...and today. Geee...how did we go from an average lineman being 250 lbs to well over 300? Hmmmm....must be those high carb diets! :rolleyes:

Whoever thinks he's a juicer is stupid. I already posted the article yesterday on David Boston's addiction to working out and the $200,000 personal trainer he keeps with him at all times. I'm sick and tired of people runnin' around yappin' about that when they obviously haven't done the research and are just flappin' off at the mouth. Just like somebody who told me he was injury prone after he's played in 70 of a possible 80 games. They'll spin it in some stupid way every time.

Steroids are for people looking for a quick edge. If you go back and read the article that I posted about this topic yesterday you'll see just how insanely committedd Boston is to the physical development of his body.

Then your math is faulty. Having a WR with star skills who sometimes whines to the coach but plays every game is ten times better than having a WR with questionable abilities who refuses to obey his coach and might spend anywhere from a few games to a whole season suspended.

He's yet to miss a whole season........your argument is purely skeptical backed by a buttload of fictitiousness...........

Let's give Feeley all theweapons that we can. Boston also helps in the run game from a blocking standpoint. 3rd Rounder for an All-Pro and at the same time reunite the guy with the Coach who got the most out of him. Man, this off season has been one bummer after another. Boston could be a star for our team. If he works out and is the force he's been in the past it really opens up Randy, Rickey and Cris in a big way.

1 + 1 = 3
2 + 2 = 5
1 + 0 = 14

Hmmm....maybe it is me. Let's try algerbra: Is it faster to go to New York, or by plane?
hmmm.... I dunno. Guess it must be my math. You're so right.
:goof:

Originally posted by BigFinFan
This is similiar to the Junior Seau deal from last year.
Let's just hope Boston doesn't talk about himself in a 3rd party. :mad:

66439256456-1.jpg

Cap friendly too...He can be paid with the money we saved on Madison.
Look at him. What else needs to be said! GET IT DONE!

Chambers, Boston, McMike........

Originally posted by enigmatics

He's yet to miss a whole season........your argument is purely skeptical backed by a buttload of fictitiousness...........

Skeptical most certainly. I am definitely an avowed skeptic.
But ficticious, no.

Originally posted by RunRicky34
Chargers | Could Release Boston - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:37:44 -0800

Updating a previous story, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports even if the San Diego Chargers do not trade WR David Boston, they have discussed releasing him for philosophy and financial reasons. The Chargers are expected to trade or cut Boston before March 15 when a $3 million bonus is due to him

This situation sounds exactly like when we were attempting to trade for Junior Seau and they owned him a roster bonus. They also threatened not to trade him if he didnt restructure and he refused......

Not sure how all the details worked out, but he's in Miami now and it all worked out.

66439256456-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom