laughable jets forum site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

laughable jets forum site

Reaction score
Im not sure if anyone else has ventured over to the site "theganggreen.com" but it has to be one of the funniest experiences of my life. These jets fans are seriously some of THE MOST delusional fans ever! If you havent gotten a chance to see this then you have to go hit their message boards if you have a minute. Apparently to them they think dirty sanchez is their next broadway joe and rex ryan is vince lombardi. You gotta love some comic reliefe is this tight division of the afc east! LETS GO FINS IN 09 BABY!!!!!!!!!:woot:

Im not sure if anyone else has ventured over to the site "theganggreen.com" but it has to be one of the funniest experiences of my life. These jets fans are seriously some of THE MOST delusional fans ever! If you havent gotten a chance to see this then you have to go hit their message boards if you have a minute. Apparently to them they think dirty sanchez is their next broadway joe and rex ryan is vince lombardi. You gotta love some comic reliefe is this tight division of the afc east! LETS GO FINS IN 09 BABY!!!!!!!!!:woot:

Don't forget about Jetsinsider.com. Your right, it is an experience not to be forgotten. They have been talking trash a lot lately. You can only laugh at the crap they spew.

So they agree that Sanchez will finish his career with more losses than wins, and more interceptions than touchdowns?

they may be on to something. :lol:

Never mind their thoughts about Sanchez and Ryan, They hate their owner with a passion. Go to the Stadium Tour thread. Read all about the PSLs they will have to pay when their new stadium opens in 2010. Yes, there are non-PSL seats but they are way up there and few and far between, considering the number of fans who want them. $20K (per seat) PSL's anyone?

Please post a link to all these fans saying Dirty is the next Namath or Ryan is the next Lombardi.

Yes, GangGreen is pretty bad. The maturity level over there is very low. Not surprising however coming from a bunch of new yorkers...

you challenged people on here to a fugging internet duel. dude.

clear.gif
arguing_over_internet-1.jpg

Sorry we aren't quite as realistic as to expect the Saban led dolphins to be the NFLs next dynasty:lol2:

Every fanbase has delusional fans, check out this site and you'll see it all around you. Every year on this site I read how the dolphins would win 10-11 games or even 12-13, win div titles, conf titles, SBs.,,, and in the time I have been here you guys have made just one postseason and haven't won a playoff game. EVERY fan base has delusional fans.

you are all drinking the kool aid and you know it. have fun with sanchez aka mega-reach.

It's a Jets fan site, there are optimists, realists, and pessimists just like any fan base. Of course many of us are hopeful our new coach and QB will work out but I honestly don't think I've seen a single person come out and say they think either will be an all-time great.

All I'm asking is that the OP backup his claims. I'm pretty sure he can't.

BobDole said:
you challenged people on here to a fugging internet duel. dude.
lol - the off season is long and boring.

R&R_Express said:
Exactly. GangGreen is home to some very immature kids...
Why don't you come back and tell us how delusional we all were for not seeing that the Jets will be in cap hell this season and won't be able to sign anyone. I guess I should take my green sunglasses off. Oh that's right, we picked up Lito Sheppard, Bart Scott, Brian Leonhard, signed all our draft picks including the #5 overall who is a QB and have over $10 million left in cap space. Oh and next year we get about $10 million in dead cap space back.

you are all drinking the kool aid and you know it. have fun with sanchez aka mega-reach.

We know Mark is no Chad henne:lol: but we'll survive.

I love how phin fans who have pumped up AJ feely, Cleo Lemon, Daunte Culpepper, Trent Green, John Beck, Chad henne and now Pat White are complaining about fans getting excited over a prospect like Mark Sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom