laughable jets forum site | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

laughable jets forum site

Powerhouse? Nope. AFC East champs? Yes. And until the Jets, Patriots, or Bills can prove they are a better team, we are still AFC East champs.
The Fins were '08 AFCE champs. That has nothing to do with '09.

The point is that there wasn't a big gap between what you consider "suck" and what were the '08 AFC East Champs. Everyone knows the division goes through NE when Brady is healthy. Only a Fin homer would think the division goes through Mia. But of course, you guys are so realistic and unbiased you'd never think something like that.

The point is that there wasn't a big gap between what you consider "suck" and what were the '08 AFC East Champs. Everyone knows the division goes through NE when Brady is healthy. Only a Fin homer would think the division goes through Mia. But of course, you guys are so realistic and unbiased you'd never think something like that.

Wait till they realize Chad can't put two good seasons together back to back....

What's laughable is this thread.

A Fins fan claims we're delusional, yet cannot back it up with any evidence when asked. Instead all the Fins fans do is make childish insults about jets fans acting like children and act like Dolphins homers who think the division goes through Mia.

Basically everything you guys hate about Jets fans is being done by Fins fans in here.

Someone have a mod rename the thread to "The Irony of Fins Fans @ Finheaven"

The phins have a qb that we threw into the trash heap. the heart of their defense was most recently seen imitating a ballerina.

the jets have the next great coach in the nfl. rex ryan is going to make this jets defense into something scary. look at all the talent we have. kris jenkins just needs to look at chad and his arm will fall off.

david harris and bart scott will be patrolling the middle of the field, we have vernon "the ghost" gholston waiting to come and create some havoc from the outside. not to mention calvin pace who will only be better in our new awesome defense. we signed lito shepard who is a perfect compliment to the G.O.A.T. darrelle revis. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is the number one defense in the league next year.

no jets fans are thinking that sanchez will be the next namath. how much of an insult to sanchez do you think that is? namath threw more interceptions than touchdowns in his career. sanchez will probably have at least triple the td passes to interceptions. that might even be a conservative guess.

we will also have the best rushing attack in the division next year. we return all five starters on the o-line from last year, and the two headed monster of thomas jones and leon washington. an overexposure to some radiation also caused that monster to grow another head in the form of shonn greene.

wide reciever we have the next big thing in david clowney, i mean i watched him burn secondaries like twice last preseason this kid is the real deal. cotchery is and will continue to be superior to anything the phins have to offer.

not to mention we have tons of cap space to improve this beast of a team for years to come! the next nfl dynasty will still be in the afc east. this time they will be wearing green though. all you phins fans are just jealous of what we are building in n.y.:wink:

i love how a qb who started one year of college ball is put on such a high pedestal. its such a joke. gonna love watching him fail ;)

i love how a qb who started one year of college ball is put on such a high pedestal. its such a joke. gonna love watching him fail ;)

or a Ravens "plug and play" DC who now follows in the illustrious HC footsteps of Mike Nolan and Marvin Lewis, rejected by his own team in favor of a rookie outsider, and couldn't get arrested til the GM that signed Favre shot craps on him is predestined as the next great HC. (well, maybe, in the tradition of Kotite)

or a Ravens "plug and play" DC who now follows in the illustrious HC footsteps of Mike Nolan and Marvin Lewis, rejected by his own team in favor of a rookie outsider, and couldn't get arrested til the GM that signed Favre shot craps on him is predestined as the next great HC. (well, maybe, in the tradition of Kotite)

Sparano was passed over in Dallas, did that affect how well he did in his first year?

I agree...LMFAO.

there is your example of delusional right there.
Right - I'm sure that wasn't an account created by a fins fan clowning around ...

It also wasn't anyone on TGG.

I agree...LMFAO.

there is your example of delusional right there.

delusional? you my friend are the delusional one. do you not realize that we just drafted the best qb in the first round since peyton manning right? like if you have seen sanchez play even a bit you know he is going to be one of the greats. one thing that people don't realize about sanchez is that he will be able to make plays happen with his feet. he has very quick feet(4.21 in 20 yard shuttle) he will is capable of quick bursts which will help avoid the rush and either scramble for a few yards or find someone open on the move. yeah he is going to be special.

we also added shonne greene. he is built to be a bruiser at 5'11" and 227 pounds. he still moves very well for a guy his size (4.65 in the 40) so look for him to develop into a brandon jacobs type of back in the next few years. and this is just our two big additions from the draft.

we also got lito shepard for peanuts. he is still very young at 27. i mean he was rated a 93 in madden 09 last year and i don't see what has changed about him since then. i mean sure he didn't get along with his coaches but i think he will enjoy playing in our defense. so team him up with revis who was only rated an 88 in madden last year. surely revis has improved on that rating since last year. (but madden changed its rating system this year so idk if his rating actuall went up.) so we will have two awesome corners shutting down the passing game. i don't even want to tell you about rhodes and leonard. i mean it is going to be beautiful to watch.:hi5:

i already told you about our linebackers, and lets just say nobody is going to enjoy running against this team. like rex said this is going to be the first violent defense this division has seen. you see it really is you phin fans who are the delusional ones.

And Brady is healthy this year? Yea, I must be a homer for thinking Brady won't be that great after returning from an acl tear that got infected. I'm terribly sorry.

And Brady is healthy this year? Yea, I must be a homer for thinking Brady won't be that great after returning from an acl tear that got infected. I'm terribly sorry.

Brady at 80% is still the best QB in the NFL and obviously the best in the division.

The phins have a qb that we threw into the trash heap. the heart of their defense was most recently seen imitating a ballerina.

the jets have the next great coach in the nfl. rex ryan is going to make this jets defense into something scary. look at all the talent we have. kris jenkins just needs to look at chad and his arm will fall off.

david harris and bart scott will be patrolling the middle of the field, we have vernon "the ghost" gholston waiting to come and create some havoc from the outside. not to mention calvin pace who will only be better in our new awesome defense. we signed lito shepard who is a perfect compliment to the G.O.A.T. darrelle revis. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is the number one defense in the league next year.

no jets fans are thinking that sanchez will be the next namath. how much of an insult to sanchez do you think that is? namath threw more interceptions than touchdowns in his career. sanchez will probably have at least triple the td passes to interceptions. that might even be a conservative guess.

we will also have the best rushing attack in the division next year. we return all five starters on the o-line from last year, and the two headed monster of thomas jones and leon washington. an overexposure to some radiation also caused that monster to grow another head in the form of shonn greene.

wide reciever we have the next big thing in david clowney, i mean i watched him burn secondaries like twice last preseason this kid is the real deal. cotchery is and will continue to be superior to anything the phins have to offer.

not to mention we have tons of cap space to improve this beast of a team for years to come! the next nfl dynasty will still be in the afc east. this time they will be wearing green though. all you phins fans are just jealous of what we are building in n.y.:wink:
I'm going to assume that this is perhaps a Dolphins fan imitating a Jets fan? If not, LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom