laughable jets forum site | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

laughable jets forum site

24 points ? They handed you 14.

Rex Ryan was able to dial up the blitz because they got the lead back after the fumble.

We will see next week. I saw cracks. Revis wasnt shut down, there was numerous times he was beat and the Titans failed to make the Jets pay. The Blitz was picked up better in this game than past games. I actually saw Ryan hold off on the blitz a lot in the 2nd and 3rd. They were on their heels.

IMO I think your about to be exposed. Dont take it personally, Im giving my opinion on what I saw.

Bump this post next week, I will own up to it if Im wrong. Im predicting something like a 33-13 loss at NO next week.
The only thing that the Jets losing to the Saints in NO will tell us is that the Jets are not the best team in football. I dont think the Jets getting beat by the best offense in the NFL on their home turf will really "expose" anything except how good Brees and the passing game are. Bills did a pretty good job on the saints for 3 qtrs yesterday but there is a big difference between playing the Saints in their dome vs Orchard Park. Your prediction wouldnt shock me at all but I still think they are a top 5 team in the AFC even if youre right

Rex Ryan was able to dial up the blitz because they got the lead back after the fumble.

We will see next week. I saw cracks. Revis wasnt shut down, there was numerous times he was beat and the Titans failed to make the Jets pay. The Blitz was picked up better in this game than past games. I actually saw Ryan hold off on the blitz a lot in the 2nd and 3rd. They were on their heels.

IMO I think your about to be exposed. Dont take it personally, Im giving my opinion on what I saw.

Bump this post next week, I will own up to it if Im wrong. Im predicting something like a 33-13 loss at NO next week.

You're really going out on a limb there, aren't ya?

Kick and punt fumbles change a game completely. I should know, we did it against NE and against the Saints, games we should have won.

Gave the Jets two easy scoring drives of 20 yards each. Your not going to win many games when you give the opposing team the ball 20 yards away from a TD.

Your team responded because momentum switched after the punt fumble. I saw cracks in the Jets defense, we will see if Im right, i predict the Saints put up 30+ on you.

Cracks in the defense? They arent going to go the whole season without allowing a TD. There was that stretch in the second quarter and beginning of third where they had 2 td drives. However, after that they didnt do squat. Collins finished the game with 13 incomplete passes.

Buffalo's defense is laughable. You want to see a cracked defense, check out the last 3 minutes of the game against the patriots. Or the fact that the bucs who got shut out yesterday scored 20 points on buffalo.

While I dont think the jets are the best team in the league, i think they are playing great. No one can argue that. Besides the saints, the next five game stretch includes buffalo, miami 2x, oakland and jacksonville. I think there is a very realistic chance they go into New England 7-2.

Im not sure if anyone else has ventured over to the site "theganggreen.com" but it has to be one of the funniest experiences of my life. These jets fans are seriously some of THE MOST delusional fans ever! If you havent gotten a chance to see this then you have to go hit their message boards if you have a minute. Apparently to them they think dirty sanchez is their next broadway joe and rex ryan is vince lombardi. You gotta love some comic reliefe is this tight division of the afc east! LETS GO FINS IN 09 BABY!!!!!!!!!:woot:

I find it funny how three months later THIS becomes that laughable post...

I hate the Jets with a passion but I have to admit that thet look good. Mark Sanchez also looks good. He has his rookie mistakes but still looks good. It's still to early to tell if he will be a bust or not and if the Jets are legit.

But hey we all were delusional and optimistic after last year and coming into this year and look at us now. Now were 0-3 and everyone is bashing the team from a-z. I love this team to death and will root for them no matter what but we look like crap.

It's not like the Jet fans are doing that on our site. It's a Jets forum so let them be delusional and optimistic, **** they should be doing it. The team has surprised me, surprised its own fans and surprised around the NFL. We would be doing the same thing on here if we were 3-0.

But I still have to throw this in...GO DOLPHINS!

To be fair, Collins was slinging it in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.
The coverage of Revis was very tight.
Collins was on fire and Revis was missing those passes by inches.
There's no defense against a hot qb.
You just have to wait for them to come back to earth.

Revis was playing with a bad hamstring.He still played a helluva game and was in tight cover all day with that injury.He is better injured than most are healthy.Did you watch our first two games where he shut down Andre Johnson and Randy Moss.That was before the injury..........

Ryan held off on the blitz more because he had to contain the threat that Chris Johnson's speed posed.That won't happen very often as not many players in the league at the RB position have 4.2 speed like Johnson.It wasn't because they were on their heels.You have no idea what you are looking at when you watch a game.You have proven that in this thread.

I remember last year when the Jets got off to a great start....everyone was talking about an all New York Superbowl, and we saw how things ended up for the Jets. It's a long season.

I remember last year when the Jets got off to a great start....everyone was talking about an all New York Superbowl, and we saw how things ended up for the Jets. It's a long season.

I hate how the Jets get overhyped when they do well. I think its ridiculous to talk Super Bowl before a team even clinches a playoff spot, much less 3 games into the season. It's all media driven but they try to make it sound like it's fan driven. Then as soon as we lose (like yesterday) they'll laugh at the idea that anyone thought we were Sper Bowl-caliber even though they're the ones who created the hype in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom