laughable jets forum site | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

laughable jets forum site

Titans handed you guys that game like Buffalo handed NE their game.

Sanchez had a bad game.

He didn't have a bad game.He threw for two TD's and ran for another!!Yeah,he had a couple of rough patches,but it was a torrential downpour at times and the ball was slick.Before the rain started he had us on the verge of being up 21-0!!!!That unforced fumble of a wet ball caused a 14 point swing and totally changed the game.We score there and this game is a laugher.

Titans handed you guys that game like Buffalo handed NE their game.

Sanchez had a bad game.

How exactly was the game handed to them? Collins was forced into throwing 12 straight incompletions due to pressure and good CB play, the Jets pushed for the final 6 points and had to deal with johnson and white all day....I really don't see how the game was given away...

How exactly was the game handed to them? Collins was forced into throwing 12 straight incompletions due to pressure and good CB play, the Jets pushed for the final 6 points and had to deal with johnson and white all day....I really don't see how the game was given away...

Umm, did you miss the 2 return fumbles? Even before the 2nd one the Titans had you guys. Without the 2nd fumble you guys were done.

He didn't have a bad game.He threw for two TD's and ran for another!!Yeah,he had a couple of rough patches,but it was a torrential downpour at times and the ball was slick.Before the rain started he had us on the verge of being up 21-0!!!!That unforced fumble of a wet ball caused a 14 point swing and totally changed the game.We score there and this game is a laugher.

I see, Sachez fumble was just a bad break, but the kick return fumble and the punt return fumble when the Titans were winning late in the 3rd meant nothing?

You guys act like we didnt watch the games.

Umm, did you miss the 2 return fumbles? Even before the 2nd one the Titans had you guys. Without the 2nd fumble you guys were done.

the two return fumbles eh?

1 of which was caused by a hit, not sure how thats a give away, it was caused.

and the other was a muffed punt, where a heads up a play by brad smith allowed the jets to recover. I don't really see how causing a turn over or playing smart football is a give away. Its not like the Jets didn't have any give aways either, but I guess when the out come is as it was then its def the Jets getting a gift rather than them winning.

The bills game was a give away simply because you had the game won and ran a passing play when you should have just run out the clock.

The titans game's turn overs happened in the course of the game - big difference...but hey its all about perspective.

Dolfans are pathetic man, their team sucks and all they can do is try to bash the Jets, I can't wait till Monday night:hump:

You capitalize off what the other team gives you, Sanchez had a bad game, but remember, hes a rookie!!

Dont be bitter!

Sanchez had a good game overall, he struggled in the 2nd and 3rd qtr but when we needed plays to be made late he made them. Overall he was good.

3-0! wow. The future looks bright for the Jets with Sanchez running things on offense and Ryans scheme on defense.
I dont hate the Dolphins or their fans like I do the Patriots and their fan base. It was sad to see Pennington with a bloody face

Will the person who started this thread stand up and take a bow?

Sanchez cant handle the Northeast weather.

lol. Wait until it starts getting windy and snowy in NY.
Thanks Mrs. Cleo. I'll bet you were one of the people who were sure he was a reach and a bust before ever seeing him play a down in the NFL.

Maybe we should wait to see how he handles those situations before making such bold statements with authority.

Thanks Mrs. Cleo. I'll bet you were one of the people who were sure he was a reach and a bust before ever seeing him play a down in the NFL.

Maybe we should wait to see how he handles those situations before making such bold statements with authority.

He had Balls slipping out his hand in some rain.

Better break out the gloves.

Back
Top Bottom