laughable jets forum site | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

laughable jets forum site

He had Balls slipping out his hand in some rain.

Better break out the gloves.

Yup - he had two of those yesterday. I guess he's the first QB to ever have that happen. He has big hands, I'm guessing he'll figure it out with some experience. It was only the 3rd time he ever played in the rain since he started playing football.

It was still raining when he threw the winning TD pass.

Sanchez cant handle the Northeast weather.

lol. Wait until it starts getting windy and snowy in NY.
It remains to be seen how he will do in windy/snowy weather but ill take him over Trent Edwards any day. Whats the point of having two really good WRs if the QB cant get them the ball. TO will destroy that team before mid season if Edwards mediocrity doesnt do it first. I always thought he was vastly overrated as an up and coming QB in the NFL. The Jets were absolutlely horrible over the last 5 games last season with Favres arm broken yet they still beat the Bills when they couldnt beat anybody else. What will the Jets do to them this year with a better defense, and a rookie QB going for his 3rd consecutive rookie of the week honors. Your opinion of Sanchez as a QB who cant play in cold weather sounds like sour grapes from a jealous Bills fan. Yeah he played at USC but we havent seen him in cold weather yet so im reserving judgement until we actually have some facts to support opinions.

It remains to be seen how he will do in windy/snowy weather but ill take him over Trent Edwards any day. Whats the point of having two really good WRs if the QB cant get them the ball. TO will destroy that team before mid season if Edwards mediocrity doesnt do it first. I always thought he was vastly overrated as an up and coming QB in the NFL. The Jets were absolutlely horrible over the last 5 games last season with Favres arm broken yet they still beat the Bills when they couldnt beat anybody else. What will the Jets do to them this year with a better defense, and a rookie QB going for his 3rd consecutive rookie of the week honors. Your opinion of Sanchez as a QB who cant play in cold weather sounds like sour grapes from a jealous Bills fan. Yeah he played at USC but we havent seen him in cold weather yet so im reserving judgement until we actually have some facts to support opinions.

You guys are going to crush the Bills offense.

We will see how getting Marshawn Lynch will help, but we cant beat a 3-4 defense.

Plus our LT got hurt, we already lost our RT. Our top 2 TE's are hurt.

Our MLB is hurt, our starting CB is hurt, Our starting FS is hurt.

We are hurting.

As for Sanchez, I tell it like I see it. He has been very lucky so far. Will the luck ever run out? Who was the Titan that dropped that INT yesterday? Its really amazing all the dropped INT's Sanchez has had.

He's just been lucky so far. OK. No bias at all in your opinion.

He's just been lucky so far. OK. No bias at all in your opinion.

Everyone has bias.

Jets fans are excited, you should be, Sanchez is only a rookie, but the Jets are not a playoff team.

The offense isnt good enough and I saw the defense start to crack last game but was saved by the Mouton fumbled punt.

Everyone has bias.

Jets fans are excited, you should be, Sanchez is only a rookie, but the Jets are not a playoff team.

The offense isnt good enough and I saw the defense start to crack last game but was saved by the Mouton fumbled punt.

The D started to crack yet gave up only 17 pts. You guys gave up 20 pts to the Bucs. Think about that, we have given up 2 Tds all year on D and TB scored 3 TDs against you in one game.

Our O isn't good enough yet our O is averaging 21 PPG while yours is averaging 14 PPG.

You guys are going to crush the Bills offense.

We will see how getting Marshawn Lynch will help, but we cant beat a 3-4 defense.

Plus our LT got hurt, we already lost our RT. Our top 2 TE's are hurt.

Our MLB is hurt, our starting CB is hurt, Our starting FS is hurt.

We are hurting.

As for Sanchez, I tell it like I see it. He has been very lucky so far. Will the luck ever run out? Who was the Titan that dropped that INT yesterday? Its really amazing all the dropped INT's Sanchez has had.
Sanchez has been more good than bad or lucky. Hes got away with some bad throws over the last few weeks, but a lot of QBs get lucky with dropped "would be" INTs" during games. For a rookie thats only played 3 games I think the Jets and their fans are getting more than they could have reasonably hoped for.
I dont know how good your top 2 TEs are, but havent seen much of them to be honest. Schouman may have been a nice surprise its too bad he went to IR. I think Shawn Nelson is your best recieving TE even if hes lacking as a blocker, and the Bills should use him underneath while your WRs are drawing saftey help over the top . Poz is hurt but Ellison is playing well in his absence IMO. Mcgee/Mckelvin both started at CB didnt they or was Mckelvin inactive? Hes banged up but still starting was my thought on your CB situation. Losing Butler at RT hurt, and I thought they should have kept Peters at LT even if they did get decent draft compensation from Philly. Didnt they also release Walker too? That depth prob would have served them well.
I actually like Fred Jackson better than Lynch but getting a fresh RB in the stable wont hurt. I still think the TO locker room cancer is going to really blow up at some point unless Edwards can feed him the ball for good fantasy stats every week which i dont see happening. Ill be rooting hard for the Bills when they play the Pats a second time

The D started to crack yet gave up only 17 pts. You guys gave up 20 pts to the Bucs. Think about that, we have given up 2 Tds all year on D and TB scored 3 TDs against you in one game.

Our O isn't good enough yet our O is averaging 21 PPG while yours is averaging 14 PPG.

Did you even watch that game? The Titans started dominating it and then the fumble happened on the punt. They were getting after Sanchez, the offense was running the ball at will, and they came back to lead 17-14 after falling behind 14-0. It was 17-14, the Jets defense was on its heals, and the Titans were getting the ball back. Then they fumbled the punt.

Remember, that was a Titans defense that has stopped no one and your offense did nothing against them.

Did you even watch that game? The Titans started dominating it and then the fumble happened on the punt. They were getting after Sanchez, the offense was running the ball at will, and they came back to lead 17-14 after falling behind 14-0. It was 17-14, the Jets defense was on its heals, and the Titans were getting the ball back. Then they fumbled the punt.

Remember, that was a Titans defense that has stopped no one and your offense did nothing against them.

Yeah I was there as I am every game. I understand the Titans were in control of the game in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs but last I check they play 4 qtrs.

The Steeler O only score 13 pts(10 in regulation) so they stopped someone.

Also I like how you discuss the Titans TOs but not ours. Remember we were in Ten territory up 14-0 when sanchez fubled which completely changed momentum.

The bottom line is our guys responded when they hit adversity and we are 3-0. The Tiatns are a talented team that is well coached and they were desperate for a win yet our guys fought through a sloppy game and found a way to win- that is what good teams do.

Yeah I was there as I am every game. I understand the Titans were in control of the game in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs but last I check they play 4 qtrs.

The Steeler O only score 13 pts(10 in regulation) so they stopped someone.

Also I like how you discuss the Titans TOs but not ours. Remember we were in Ten territory up 14-0 when sanchez fubled which completely changed momentum.

The bottom line is our guys responded when they hit adversity and we are 3-0. The Tiatns are a talented team that is well coached and they were desperate for a win yet our guys fought through a sloppy game and found a way to win- that is what good teams do.

Kick and punt fumbles change a game completely. I should know, we did it against NE and against the Saints, games we should have won.

Gave the Jets two easy scoring drives of 20 yards each. Your not going to win many games when you give the opposing team the ball 20 yards away from a TD.

Your team responded because momentum switched after the punt fumble. I saw cracks in the Jets defense, we will see if Im right, i predict the Saints put up 30+ on you.

Jets were playing a lot of coverage on defense until the 4th qtr when Ryan dialed up more blitzing. The result was Collins going for 13 consecutive incompletions. Jets offense scored 24 on a very good run defense. Yes they got favorable field position after the turnovers but give the Jets offense credit for making the Titans pay by converting them in TDs. The Titans defensive liabilities are in the secondary which doesnt play well to our strengths on offense but Sanchez was able to make enough plays with his arm and feet to get the Jets the win.

Kick and punt fumbles change a game completely. I should know, we did it against NE and against the Saints, games we should have won.

Gave the Jets two easy scoring drives of 20 yards each. Your not going to win many games when you give the opposing team the ball 20 yards away from a TD.

Your team responded because momentum switched after the punt fumble. I saw cracks in the Jets defense, we will see if Im right, i predict the Saints put up 30+ on you.

We had been putting up 3 and outs through most of the 2nd and 3rd qtr, we got the break on the muffed punt and we took advantage then we got the ball back and made it a TD lead.

I love that we didn't play really well and still beat a talented team. Remember also that we get Calvin pace back after next week and hopefully Lito Sheppard and Donald Strickland come back soon too.

Jets were playing a lot of coverage on defense until the 4th qtr when Ryan dialed up more blitzing. The result was Collins going for 13 consecutive incompletions. Jets offense scored 24 on a very good run defense. Yes they got favorable field position after the turnovers but give the Jets offense credit for making the Titans pay by converting them in TDs. The Titans defensive liabilities are in the secondary which doesnt play well to our strengths on offense but Sanchez was able to make enough plays with his arm and feet to get the Jets the win.
24 points ? They handed you 14.

Rex Ryan was able to dial up the blitz because they got the lead back after the fumble.

We will see next week. I saw cracks. Revis wasnt shut down, there was numerous times he was beat and the Titans failed to make the Jets pay. The Blitz was picked up better in this game than past games. I actually saw Ryan hold off on the blitz a lot in the 2nd and 3rd. They were on their heels.

IMO I think your about to be exposed. Dont take it personally, Im giving my opinion on what I saw.

Bump this post next week, I will own up to it if Im wrong. Im predicting something like a 33-13 loss at NO next week.

24 points ? They handed you 14.

Rex Ryan was able to dial up the blitz because they got the lead back after the fumble.

We will see next week. I saw cracks. Revis wasnt shut down, there was numerous times he was beat and the Titans failed to make the Jets pay. The Blitz was picked up better in this game than past games. I actually saw Ryan hold off on the blitz a lot in the 2nd and 3rd. They were on their heels.

IMO I think your about to be exposed. Dont take it personally, Im giving my opinion on what I saw.

Bump this post next week, I will own up to it if Im wrong. Im predicting something like a 33-13 loss at NO next week.

Haven't you been expecting us to get "exposed" each week? If NO scored 27 on your D, is it really reasonable to expect they'll score more against a much better Jet D?

Back
Top Bottom