laughable jets forum site | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

laughable jets forum site

Im not sure if anyone else has ventured over to the site "theganggreen.com" but it has to be one of the funniest experiences of my life. These jets fans are seriously some of THE MOST delusional fans ever! If you havent gotten a chance to see this then you have to go hit their message boards if you have a minute. Apparently to them they think dirty sanchez is their next broadway joe and rex ryan is vince lombardi. You gotta love some comic reliefe is this tight division of the afc east! LETS GO FINS IN 09 BABY!!!!!!!!!:woot:

What was the point in you going to that site anyway?

Just to throw it out there I expect Sanchez will be better than namath. Not better than Namath's ability but better than the production Joe had on the field. Overall he had a mediocre career b/c of the injuries. I will be disappointed if Sanchez does not have a better career than Joe.

It's a Jets fan site, there are optimists, realists, and pessimists just like any fan base. Of course many of us are hopeful our new coach and QB will work out but I honestly don't think I've seen a single person come out and say they think either will be an all-time great.

All I'm asking is that the OP backup his claims. I'm pretty sure he can't.

lol - the off season is long and boring.

Why don't you come back and tell us how delusional we all were for not seeing that the Jets will be in cap hell this season and won't be able to sign anyone. I guess I should take my green sunglasses off. Oh that's right, we picked up Lito Sheppard, Bart Scott, Brian Leonhard, signed all our draft picks including the #5 overall who is a QB and have over $10 million left in cap space. Oh and next year we get about $10 million in dead cap space back.
Congratulations? The Jets will still suck... :hclap:

Congratulations? The Jets will still suck... :hclap:

You act like the fins were some kind of powerhouse last season. They weren't. If you think they were then you are the one who is delusional. They split with the Jets who you say sucked. You beat us to win the division, congrats. The Seahawks and Niners also just beat us and the Bills probably should have too, but there coach was more retarded than ours. We sucked the last quarter of the season when the most important player on our offense and defense were playing injured.

You guys can keep making statements without anything to back it up if it makes you feel better. You called us delusional for not thinking we'd be in cap hell. The OP in this thread is calling us delusional without backing it up w/anything.

I'm not surprised.

Personally I see the Jets as a 7-8 win team this season give or take a few games either direction depending on how well unknowns perform. I think the fins will be a better team than last season but have a worse record - somewhere in the 8-9 win range give or take a few.

You act like the fins were some kind of powerhouse last season. They weren't. If you think they were then you are the one who is delusional. They split with the Jets who you say sucked. You beat us to win the division, congrats. We sucked the last quarter of the season when the most important player on our offense and defense were playing injured.

You guys can keep making statements without anything to back it up if it makes you feel better. You called us delusional for not thinking we'd be in cap hell. The OP in this thread is calling us delusional without backing it up w/anything.

I'm not surprised.

Personally I see the Jets as a 7-8 win team this season give or take a few games either direction depending on how well unknowns perform. I think the fins will be a better team than last season but have a worse record - somewhere in the 8-9 win range give or take a few.

Didn't you know they were 14-2 and thrashed the rest of the AFC east and AFC en route to winning the Super Bowl? This was the greatets team of all time and from now on they will always be the favorites heading into a season. Just accept it and move on:D

Didn't you know they were 14-2 and thrashed the rest of the AFC east and AFC en route to winning the Super Bowl? This was the greatets team of all time and from now on they will always be the favorites heading into a season. Just accept it and move on:D
Sorry, I was just being a delusional Jets fan.

Don't you have anything better to do than prowl over a Dolphins fan site all day and pretend to be "fair and balanced"?

Don't you have anything better to do than prowl over a Dolphins fan site all day and pretend to be "fair and balanced"?

I am very fair, it's just comical when people only see the things they want to see and pretend like their fanbase is objective while every other fanbase is crazy.

You act like the fins were some kind of powerhouse last season. They weren't. If you think they were then you are the one who is delusional. They split with the Jets who you say sucked. You beat us to win the division, congrats. The Seahawks and Niners also just beat us and the Bills probably should have too, but there coach was more retarded than ours. We sucked the last quarter of the season when the most important player on our offense and defense were playing injured.

I'm not surprised.

Powerhouse? Nope. AFC East champs? Yes. And until the Jets, Patriots, or Bills can prove they are a better team, we are still AFC East champs.

I am very fair, it's just comical when people only see the things they want to see and pretend like their fanbase is objective while every other fanbase is crazy.

"I'm fair and balanced!"

*goes to post in some Dolphins related thread diminishing the historical accomplishments of the franchise*

"I'm fair and balanced!"

*goes to post in some Dolphins related thread diminishing the historical accomplishments of the franchise*

I speak the truth. I apologize if you can't se the truth. Most of you guys act like you are the Yankees of the NFL when in reality you are much closer to being the Mets of the NFL.

I speak the truth. I apologize if you can't se the truth. Most of you guys act like you are the Yankees of the NFL when in reality you are much closer to being the Mets of the NFL.

so wouldn't that make the Jest The Globetrotters of Pro Basketball?

Back
Top Bottom