laughable jets forum site | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

laughable jets forum site

And Brady is healthy this year? Yea, I must be a homer for thinking Brady won't be that great after returning from an acl tear that got infected. I'm terribly sorry.
If there's one thing we can ever agree on is that we both want Brady to suck. Believe me, I want the Pats to suck and Brady to fail.

Right - I'm sure that wasn't an account created by a fins fan clowning around ...

It also wasn't anyone on TGG.

are you crazy? the dude's name is JetsJoe...he's from NY. How do you figure he could possibly be a phins fan??

btw - that dude in your avatar (Harris, right?) has to be the ugliest player this side of Marshawn Lynch. WTF is wrong with his head??

are you crazy? the dude's name is JetsJoe...he's from NY. How do you figure he could possibly be a phins fan??

btw - that dude in your avatar (Harris, right?) has to be the ugliest player this side of Marshawn Lynch. WTF is wrong with his head??
ahah - harris looks like a badass in that pic. he had teeth knocked out in OTA's and Ryan told him "It's OK you aren't good looking anyway."

The Fins were '08 AFCE champs. That has nothing to do with '09.

The point is that there wasn't a big gap between what you consider "suck" and what were the '08 AFC East Champs. Everyone knows the division goes through NE when Brady is healthy. Only a Fin homer would think the division goes through Mia. But of course, you guys are so realistic and unbiased you'd never think something like that.

Well said.

When Brady is on the field the division goes through New England. Certainly not Miami or New York. The only question is if Tom Brady is not healthy where does that leave New England?

Even if you take the Pats out of the equation i'm still not going to sit here and say the Dolphins are the best team in the AFC East. End of story. The Jets collapsed last year and Miami took advantage of it. Good for them. But that doesnt necessarily make them better. Sometimes the better team doesnt always win. **** happens. Not saying the Jets are the better team but I think there pretty close. Certainly a lot closer then a lot of people on here seem to think they are. One thing the Dolphins got going for them is that there QB going into the season isnt a rookie which the Jets QB most likely will be.

I see the Jets as a 7-8 win team right now. JMO.

Well said.

When Brady is on the field the division goes through New England. Certainly not Miami or New York. The only question is if Tom Brady is not healthy where does that leave New England?

Even if you take the Pats out of the equation i'm still not going to sit here and say the Dolphins are the best team in the AFC East. End of story. The Jets collapsed last year and Miami took advantage of it. Good for them. But that doesnt necessarily make them better. Sometimes the better team doesnt always win. **** happens. Not saying the Jets are the better team but I think there pretty close. Certainly a lot closer then a lot of people on here seem to think they are. One thing the Dolphins got going for them is that there QB going into the season isnt a rookie which the Jets QB most likely will be.

I see the Jets as a 7-8 win team right now. JMO.

i agree with all that. i see the phins, jets, and bills all being being pretty close talent wise - with the bills being the last in the bunch. the pats are by far the best of the group - with tom brady. they won't be as lucky if he goes down 2 years in a row.

as for next year, i see us having the advantage if brady gets hurt. you guys will be sporting a rookie QB and HC - and ole rex could be in for a loooooooong year. and the bills - well the bills are one TO implosion from self destructing - and i don't think edwards will be able to diffuse that bomb once it starts ticking.

the dolphins, without being a homer, are 100x better now than we were last year. just look at the depth on our roster - expect that 3-4 D to be fugging sick. my only question is whether or not pennington can walk on water 2 years in a row. staying healthy is also a concern - as always.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was funny Ollie.

Ollie is one of our worst posters at theganggreen.com but I give him credit b/c that was funny.

Why are you trying to explain badass to a guy whose team colors are Teal & Orange with a happy Dolphin on the helmet?

Mascots in general are idiotic if you think about it. A dolphin playing football? How?

How can a Jet play football? It's fast but no arms or legs.

A Panther? It'd eat the football

A Packer? Fudge or cheese?

A Redskin? Eh, would probably try to skin the thing alive.

A Colt/Bronco? Only in Budweiser Commercials

But hey, the Phins/Jets are rivals and this is a Phins board so of course you use the unique insult of the logo design/colors.

Good for you

i love how a qb who started one year of college ball is put on such a high pedestal. its such a joke. gonna love watching him fail ;)
And I love how you *******es are banking on a QB we threw in the trash. I'd rather have the unknown.
Finally a winning season,and 1 win out what? 12 tries against the Jets,and a bunch of bandwagoners are talking smack. BTW,did you tools figure out where the Doplhins play football yet? Or are there going to be blackouts with the exception of the Jets game again?

Why are you trying to explain badass to a guy whose team colors are Teal & Orange with a happy Dolphin on the helmet?

that actually was pretty funny. nice.

since you are the expert of everything that is 'badass' - i need some help with that superb faneca pic. were you going for the 'insurance salesman' or the 'keep that guy away from my kids'?

Back
Top Bottom