LaVar being reached out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LaVar being reached out

I could care less if we sign Arrington. He's an overhyped, overpaid, underachiever. On top of that he's injury prone....

PHINZ RULE!!!

SR 7 said:
thats because they alreayd have GREAT LB's. Porter alone and his blitzes changes the game for everyone and thats one player. imagine LaVar blitzing for us. same deal dude. think im so sick of these they dont sign great players BS b/c THEY HAVE GREAT PLAYERS!!!!!!!! WE DONT!!!! think man.

Arrington didn't exactly put Washington over the top did he? In fact it doesn't seem to matter how many big money deals they do every year the results are the same.

I like Sabans approach, if you overpay for a player it leaves you short elsewhere, he is very disciplined about it all and you should be glad he is.

BLITZKRIEG said:
I could care less if we sign Arrington. He's an overhyped, overpaid, underachiever. On top of that he's injury prone....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Is there anyone you want to sign?:rolleyes:

We will draft a OLB in the first round, (lawson, Carpentar, greenway)...I think we should see if LA can take the right amount of money and be a team player...If he does not, then we WILL draft a OLB at 16. Kind of like a wash if you ask me. Young guy who can come in and learn or a 27 year old freelancer. Both players will get paid a lot of money ....But the deciding factor is injury history and up front money

PhinGeneral said:
That is really a poor understanding of football. NE didn't always have great players. Neither did Pittsburgh. And in fact, both teams have allowed great players to leave over the years without replacing them by making big name signings.

you are right. NE won a SB only when vrabel (SP), mcginest, (the MLB Can't remember his name) BRADY, their consistant playmkaing WR core, Harrison, Seymour....you are right, no great players just ok ones right there with 2-3 great ones....hahaa dude, think about it man. Steelers? bettis? parker? Ben? miller? polamalu? their whole LB core and DT's, good CB's. thats a solid team. who the hell is on our D signed taht compare to etiher one of those? we have about 3-4 good players on our D slash great and the rest are just stop gap to decent players until they mature up as a few are unrpoven young guys. we need more talent hence the big problem for our team for about a few years now. lack of talent.

Arrington is going to be on a team that plays the skins twice a year. NY Giants. He has his pros and cons like anyone else. He will go for the cash no doubt about it. Saban will get us anthor stud LB out of the draft like he did last year with Crowder.

BlueFin said:
Arrington didn't exactly put Washington over the top did he? In fact it doesn't seem to matter how many big money deals they do every year the results are the same.

I like Sabans approach, if you overpay for a player it leaves you short elsewhere, he is very disciplined about it all and you should be glad he is.

who said anything abotu putting tyhem over the4 top? if you ask me, parker put the Steelers over the top. he was so HUGE to their offense its amazing. evne in the SB he did what he did all season long. 70+ yard TD runs to change the momentum and pace of the game. itj was amazing. lavar never had a good team let alone a GOOD COACH we do. thats the point. how do you looka t things dude

SR 7 said:
ok guys I have seen about 3 articles saying that the giants have players such as peirce reaching out to LaVar and telling him to come to NY nad how htey need his attitude on the field. I AM SCARED! WE NEED TO MAKE HIM AN OFFER RIGHT NOW!
This guy is on the top of my wish list now too, but I have a feeling that Saban wants players that want to be in Miami. He doesnt seem too worried about reaching out more than expressing interest and a fair offer.

Doug Price said:
Arrington is going to be on a team that plays the skins twice a year. NY Giants. He has his pros and cons like anyone else. He will go for the cash no doubt about it. Saban will get us anthor stud LB out of the draft like he did last year with Crowder.
i rather get lavar and save taht pick for a different hole.

SR 7 said:
you are right. NE won a SB only when vrabel (SP), mcginest, (the MLB Can't remember his name) BRADY, their consistant playmkaing WR core, Harrison, Seymour....you are right, no great players just ok ones right there with 2-3 great ones....hahaa dude, think about it man. Steelers? bettis? parker? Ben? miller? polamalu? their whole LB core and DT's, good CB's. thats a solid team. who the hell is on our D signed taht compare to etiher one of those? we have about 3-4 good players on our D slash great and the rest are just stop gap to decent players until they mature up as a few are unrpoven young guys. we need more talent hence the big problem for our team for about a few years now. lack of talent.

And did PITT or NE throw tons of money at those guys just to get them? No. They got them via the draft and junk-pile. Harrison is really the only real FA signing there, and it's not like he got a ton of cash. We don't need to throw a bunch of money at an LB who had his best year playing DE in Marvin Lewis' scheme. Let him chase those dollars up to NY if that's what he wants to do. He not exactly the smartest player in the world either, which is pretty much the reason he's not a redskin anymore.

NYinBostonFin said:
It has me thinking we are going LB in draft.

I agree. I would LOVE to have Arrington but it looks like Saban & Staff see some pretty good LB's in the draft.

:dolphins:

SR 7 said:
lavar never had a good team let alone a GOOD COACH we do. thats the point. how do you looka t things dude
He had a hall of fame coach last season, are you trying to say Joe Gibbs is not a good coach?:eek:

If the Fins don't sign Lavar I'd expect them to skip re-structuring J.T. and simply protect their future cap. Maybe a Ron Edwards signing...

Jaj said:
Is there anyone you want to sign?:rolleyes:

Who, other than Arrington, haven't I expressed interest in???...

Other than Owens, he's the only player I've said I didn't want. Next time go do some research before attempting to call someone out, it might help when trying to back your statements.:rolleyes:

On a side note, I'd like to sign DT S. Adams. He could rotate with Traylor, and keep us fresh in the middle. Our LB position is solid as is in my opinion....

PHINZ RULE!!!

nlp0121 said:
And did PITT or NE throw tons of money at those guys just to get them? No. They got them via the draft and junk-pile. Harrison is really the only real FA signing there, and it's not like he got a ton of cash. We don't need to throw a bunch of money at an LB who had his best year playing DE in Marvin Lewis' scheme. Let him chase those dollars up to NY if that's what he wants to do. He not exactly the smartest player in the world either, which is pretty much the reason he's not a redskin anymore.
Agreed. (Actually the Pats may have paid big money for Roosevelt Colvin, can't remember off the top of my head).
Arrington drove Marvin Lewis mad because he would not play in the scheme, he just decided to do his own thing a lot of the time.
For the amount of cash it is going to take to get Arrington, he is just not worth it. He has never really lived up to his hype.

Back
Top Bottom