LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today, | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today,

He was on IR for his foot. It's not being negative to assume this, and it's likely.
I didn't say it was negative just pure speculation on your part. Which it completely is. You have no support for your agreement...which is the definition of speculation. If you don't like that how about, it's nothing more that a guess, I'll even give you educated guess although that now speculation on my part.

I didn't say it was negative just pure speculation on your part. Which it completely is. You have no support for your agreement...which is the definition of speculation. If you don't like that how about, it's nothing more that a guess, I'll even give you educated guess although that now speculation on my part.
There were two quotes in my last post.

He was on IR for his foot. It's not being negative to assume this, and it's likely.

You stated "It means he'll also be out of shape."

Certainly not a positive statement IMO.

But whatever... I seriously doubt you have 1st hand knowledge

regarding the kids physical condition. Point is -- at least he's back practicing

and avail. to play after Dec. 1. Some of us are just silly and interested in seeing

more of the kids we drafted play and help shape the roster moving forward.

Have a nice day!

:lol:

Man, people love to post **** that isn't true.

Van Ginkel played 26 games between 2017 and 2018. Hard to play 26 games over two years if you're injury prone...

The negative tribe is very powerful until challenged and then they realize
what's the use of being a "fan" when you're actually a detractor?

I think those detractors need their very own "anti-Dolphins" forum!
Perhaps they can form an alliance with gang green?

The negative tribe is very powerful until challenged and then they realize
what's the use of being a "fan" when you're actually a detractor?

I think those detractors need their very own "anti-Dolphins" forum!
Perhaps they can form an alliance with gang green?

It literally took me 10 seconds to Google and find out. But I guess that's too much research for said poster.

It literally took me 10 seconds to Google and find out. But I guess that's too much research for said poster.
Mud I too have responded to posters saying it literally takes a 10 second Google search to prove them wrong. Why didn't they look first before posting...i dont get it

Mud I too have responded to posters saying it literally takes a 10 second Google search to prove them wrong. Why didn't they look first before posting...i dont get it

It's weird. Folks become addicted to
bitching and then find ways to satisfy
their addiction...by bitching.

It's a bitchin' circle!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom