LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today, | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today,

You are becoming more active because we are on the precipice of new Dolphins history over the 2020 and 2021 offseasons!

Must be getting that gut feeling!

The coaching staff is making me very optimistic. Seeing player development like this and winning games with this group just makes me feel like we will have a much higher success rate with draft picks. That's part of the reason why I personally am not that concerned with a top 3 draft choice (although it would be nice). I hope we can keep this staff in tact for next year.

Give AVG some time and I bet he is going to be another solid addition to the defense.

Man, people love to post **** that isn't true.

Van Ginkel played 26 games between 2017 and 2018. Hard to play 26 games over two years if you're injury prone...
You are wrong bub Van Ginkel was slowed by a ankle injury much of his last season in college. So yes I did my research. You can check it out on page 70 of the Lindys Sports Pro Football Draft guide. Sorry to rain on the parade but thats the facts with this dude at this point.

Must be getting that gut feeling!

The coaching staff is making me very optimistic. Seeing player development like this and winning games with this group just makes me feel like we will have a much higher success rate with draft picks. That's part of the reason why I personally am not that concerned with a top 3 draft choice (although it would be nice). I hope we can keep this staff in tact for next year.

Give AVG some time and I bet he is going to be another solid addition to the defense.

Truth is some folks in these parts are still catching on to the nude
sheriff in town! She's damn sexy and the babe can flat out make

positive mojo happen out of thin air! Yep. We're talkin' 'bout that
mysterious lady we all want on our side! The woman with the

tight fitting black dress and those voluptuous curves of mid
night! In case you don't know her name -- it's Lady Luck!

And she's planning on many a sexy years in Dolphins' land!
Just so you know -- her presence is the result of excellent

planning and preparation with the secret alchemy of
Mister Grier & Mister Flores!

Fear the Grier!
Glory to Flores!

:lol:

It's weird. Folks become addicted to
bitching and then find ways to satisfy
their addiction...by bitching.

It's a bitchin' circle!

You are mistaken on your quick google search I did my research during the draft check out my prior post and then check out Lindy Draft Guide.

You are mistaken on your quick google search I did my research during the draft check out my prior post and then check out Lindy Draft Guide.

No! You are mistaken

yet again! I am NOT the

poster who mentioned

"Google!"

Posting out of bounds! 5 yards against you!

It's now 4th and 25! You gonna punt???

:woot

No! You are mistaken

yet again! I am NOT the

poster who mentioned

"Google!"

Posting out of bounds! 5 yards against you!

It's now 4th and 25! You gonna punt???

:woot
You followed up with your buds that mentioned google search claiming my thread was about bitching. Not at all. This dudes got a injury hill to climb which is not good. Thats the facts jack.

You followed up with your buds that mentioned google search claiming my thread was about bitching. Not at all. This dudes got a injury hill to climb which is not good. Thats the facts jack.

Don't Be A Baby.jpg

Truth is some folks in these parts are still catching on to the nude
sheriff in town! She's damn sexy and the babe can flat out make

positive mojo happen out of thin air! Yep. We're talkin' 'bout that
mysterious lady we all want on our side! The woman with the

tight fitting black dress and those voluptuous curves of mid
night! In case you don't know her name -- it's Lady Luck!

And she's planning on many a sexy years in Dolphins' land!
Just so you know -- her presence is the result of excellent

planning and preparation with the secret alchemy of
Mister Grier & Mister Flores!

Fear the Grier!
Glory to Flores!

Any chick in a LBD is lady luck to me ;)

Quit making too much sense.

I am already prepared to read a bunch of comments such as 'This guy sucks' or 'Why did we draft him' or 'Why did we even bother activating him' if AVG doesn't play like an all pro in his first game coming off an injury.

We gotta figure out another nickname for him ...we can't be calling him 'Average' and hope he becomes Great.

I'm excited for the kid!

Back
Top Bottom