LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today, | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today,

"Wide receiver Ricardo Louis was placed on IR before the roster cuts to 53 players, which meant he was not ineligible to return for the Dolphins this season. "

Does that mean Louis can play for Miami this season, or is this just more stellar writing from Poopart?

"Wide receiver Ricardo Louis was placed on IR before the roster cuts to 53 players, which meant he was not ineligible to return for the Dolphins this season. "

Does that mean Louis can play for Miami this season, or is this just more stellar writing from Poopart?
I take it as he can play. Not sure why he would phrase it as “not ineligible “ instead of just “eligible”

Flores is a linebackers coach. He used to be a linebacker himself. I want him to shine in that area and seeing how the coaching staff can implement Van Ginkel into this defense, which has seemed to play better with each passing week, will be something I will be looking at.

I expect us to lose this game, but if we don't lose, that means we have us a good coaching staff here fellas. And that is worth more than any QB in any draft. 1st overall pick and bad GM be damned.

I'm happy to see him play this year. He has missed 9 games tho so it should take some time for him to catch up. We should not expect too much too fast but it's good for him to get out there if he's 100% healthy

Quit making too much sense.

I am already prepared to read a bunch of comments such as 'This guy sucks' or 'Why did we draft him' or 'Why did we even bother activating him' if AVG doesn't play like an all pro in his first game coming off an injury.

I am already prepared to read a bunch of comments such as 'This guy sucks' or 'Why did we draft him' or 'Why did we even bother activating him' if AVG doesn't play like an all pro in his first game coming off an injury.
I only expect a limited role.

I only expect a limited role.

Me too. See how he looks in some pass rush situations. Wouldn't put too much on his plate in his first game.

It took most of the team at least 6 games to start looking comfortable enough with the new schemes. Although it seemed the defense was improving quicker than the offense

I guess you know the people here pretty good....lol

Back
Top Bottom