LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today, | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today,

Kid has a noted propensity to get the pig out and make impact plays...

Flores has talked about this kid more than once -- and if I recall correctly

the kid was looking good in OTAs and early camp -- when he got dinged.

No reason not to believe Flores has a pretty good eye for talent and also

developing that talent for his system. Nick Needham being a prime example.

It may be undeserved but I have a good feeling about Van Ginkel.

Admittedly I have only seen him play one college game when Wisconsin played UM. Ginkel was a disruptive player out there, I think he has potential. I’ll remain optimistic hoping he turns into at the very least a solid starter or depth for us. Glad to see he’s getting healthy.

I don't really get the excitement over this guy. I hope he does well, as I do for all Dolphin players, but some project/hype him to be a "game changer" type player.

He was a late round project/ flyer that showed flashes, at times, in college, and ended up hurt before the season.

Nothing more, nothing less, IMO.
Taking the wait and see approach, been burned before. If he puts it all together he can be very good but he has to show he can stay on the field first.

Truth is some folks in these parts are still catching on to the nude
sheriff in town! She's damn sexy and the babe can flat out make

positive mojo happen out of thin air! Yep. We're talkin' 'bout that
mysterious lady we all want on our side! The woman with the

tight fitting black dress and those voluptuous curves of mid
night! In case you don't know her name -- it's Lady Luck!

And she's planning on many a sexy years in Dolphins' land!
Just so you know -- her presence is the result of excellent

planning and preparation with the secret alchemy of
Mister Grier & Mister Flores!

Fear the Grier!
Glory to Flores!

:lol:
I sleep with "Lady Luck" every night! HeHe

Cant wait to see this guy, high motor guy with a chip on his shoulder. Go to work kid!

Lmao. I hear he's a real gym rat, sneakily fast/deceptive speed, first one to the gym and last one out, a real leader in the locker room, high football IQ, plays the game the right way, he’s a student of the game, and he looks like he should be doing my taxes.

Lmao. I hear he's a real gym rat, sneakily fast/deceptive speed, first one to the gym and last one out, a real leader in the locker room, high football IQ, plays the game the right way, he’s a student of the game, and he looks like he should be doing my taxes.
Can we stick any more stereotypical sports jockey phrases in one post? Reminds me of Colin Cowherd describing Quarterbacks: "thick, trunky, good football IQ, lunch-pail type of guy (hard-worker), he lets the game come to him, he has a good inner clock"

Coming back from an injury and rusty from the games he has missed sounds about right.

Never know he could make an impact, just getting him some playing time is a plus.

Are you kidding! THAT HAIR is far too exquisite to be a tax accountant!

Can we stick any more stereotypical sports jockey phrases in one post? Reminds me of Colin Cowherd describing Quarterbacks: "thick, trunky, good football IQ, lunch-pail type of guy (hard-worker), he lets the game come to him, he has a good inner clock"
You realize he was doing that on purpose, right? At least, that's what I inferred after showing blocked content.

You said injury prone. Football players frequently play with injuries or get banged up, it's a part of football.

Being injury prone means he frequently misses games because of injuries.

In two seasons with Wisconsin, he played in 27 games. Prior to Wisconsin, he played in 22 games.

A player who has played in 49 collegiate games is NOT INJURY PRONE.

He played in EVERY SINGLE GAME OF HIS WISCONSIN CAREER.
OK here you go again. You basically are backing up your statement that I did not even google the guy when I mentioned he was injury prone. So lets clear the the Lindys Draft guide one of the very few guides offering any information on this dude actually spelled out Van Ginkel was slowed during his senior year with a ankle injury. Guess what Van Ginkel was injured in training camp.

So while you and your friends did a quick google search I did my research months ago and just quoting some guys that evaluate college kids for a living not just googling it.

As Slim says back to the dugout son.

OK here you go again. You basically are backing up your statement that I did not even google the guy when I mentioned he was injury prone. So lets clear the the Lindys Draft guide one of the very few guides offering any information on this dude actually spelled out Van Ginkel was slowed during his senior year with a ankle injury. Guess what Van Ginkel was injured in training camp.

So while you and your friends did a quick google search I did my research months ago and just quoting some guys that evaluate college kids for a living not just googling it.

As Slim says back to the dugout son.

I don't need to paraphrase some random dude's draft guide. I literally presented you with factual information and you still somehow claim it's incorrect?

Plenty of places had information about Van Ginkel pre-draft. The Draft Network. Lance Zierlein at NFL.com. Pro Football Focus.

Quit being a clown.

The highlight of my year was supposed to be seeing a guy named Van Ginkel playing football. His injury delayed that.

Back
Top Bottom