LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today, | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today,

Flores is a linebackers coach. He used to be a linebacker himself. I want him to shine in that area and seeing how the coaching staff can implement Van Ginkel into this defense, which has seemed to play better with each passing week, will be something I will be looking at.

I expect us to lose this game, but if we don't lose, that means we have us a good coaching staff here fellas. And that is worth more than any QB in any draft. 1st overall pick and bad GM be damned.

...who are you and what have you done with illscriptures?

I don't need to paraphrase some random dude's draft guide. I literally presented you with factual information and you still somehow claim it's incorrect?

Plenty of places had information about Van Ginkel pre-draft. The Draft Network. Lance Zierlein at NFL.com. Pro Football Focus.

Quit being a clown.
I
That random dudes draft guide has been around probably longer than you have been alive. So far all you offered is a your opinion on a google search. I have a article he was injured his senior year in college. This whole dialog began that what I posted was not factual and I did no research. You jumped on that bandwagon.

Your just wrong and are attempting to make excuses thats all.

I don't need to paraphrase some random dude's draft guide. I literally presented you with factual information and you still somehow claim it's incorrect?

Plenty of places had information about Van Ginkel pre-draft. The Draft Network. Lance Zierlein at NFL.com. Pro Football Focus.

Quit being a clown.
Hey now, clowns can be entertaining.

I
That random dudes draft guide has been around probably longer than you have been alive. So far all you offered is a your opinion on a google search. I have a article he was injured his senior year in college. This whole dialog began that what I posted was not factual and I did no research. You jumped on that bandwagon.

Your just wrong and are attempting to make excuses thats all.
Well, if you have an "article", i guess there is nothing more to discuss.

You can find "articles" that say Elvis is alive, and working swing shift in Saginaw Michigan.

Seriously though, anything you read, from any source, is basically just opinion.

I wouldn't necessarily hang an "injury prone" label on the guy, but durability is a legitimate question.

He will either put it behind him, or he won't (Koa Misi anyone). I'm not sure it really matters in the grand scheme of things. It's not like he was a high round pick, we had penciled in as a starter. You guys are arguing about a fifth round pick, when a majority of guys picked that late don't see the end of their rookie contract.

I think this guy has great football instincts and is exactly the kind of developmental type of player the Patriots have plugged in and won with year after year. I loved the pick, and hope that after a year in a pro system (including weight room) that he can step up and play Weakside LB

Well, if you have an "article", i guess there is nothing more to discuss.

You can find "articles" that say Elvis is alive, and working swing shift in Saginaw Michigan.

Seriously though, anything you read, from any source, is basically just opinion.

I wouldn't necessarily hang an "injury prone" label on the guy, but durability is a legitimate question.

He will either put it behind him, or he won't (Koa Misi anyone). I'm not sure it really matters in the grand scheme of things. It's not like he was a high round pick, we had penciled in as a starter. You guys are arguing about a fifth round pick, when a majority of guys picked that late don't see the end of their rookie contract.

Hey I get it. This all started after I stated the Van Ginkel has injury issue in college. Suddenly the indians on this thread came out that this wasn't true because I didn't take the google research tour on this draft pick. So they are having a hard time eating a little crow when I offered evidence that I looked into this guy more than they did.

Hey they are just trying to silence the facts with lots of noise in a attempt to justify their incorrect statements.

Hey I get it. This all started after I stated the Van Ginkel has injury issue in college. Suddenly the indians on this thread came out that this wasn't true because I didn't take the google research tour on this draft pick. So they are having a hard time eating a little crow when I offered evidence that I looked into this guy more than they did.

Hey they are just trying to silence the facts with lots of noise in a attempt to justify their incorrect statements.
Not quite sure why he deserves an "injury-prone" reputation. He played 26 games in 2 years with Wisconsin as a transfer. His bio says clearly that he had a nagging ankle injury that git better as his senior season went on. He had good production in 2 years for an OLB in my opinion (12 sacks, 2 picks, 19.5 TFLs). I think those numbers might extrapolate to better than Charles "Bust" Harris.

If he put up those numbers while playing every game slightly injured, then imagine him healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honest question here, what makes your article you read more factual than all of the other sources other people are bringing up?

Not quite sure why he deserves an "injury-prone" reputation. He played 26 games in 2 years with Wisconsin as a transfer. His bio says clearly that he had a nagging ankle injury that git better as his senior season went on. He had good production in 2 years for an OLB in my opinion (12 sacks, 2 picks, 19.5 TFLs). I think those numbers might extrapolate to better than Charles "Bust" Harris.

Not sure what inside information Colin Cowherd has over here. If he put up those numbers while playing every game slightly injured, then imagine him healthy.
As I posted before, injury prone is probably not fair.

IIRC, the knock on him was that while he was good in coverage, his size/strength was very questionable at the POA in run D, and his sacks/TFL stats were a product of scheme.

Honest question here, what makes your article you read more factual than all of the other sources other people are bringing up?
Hey I have not disputed their threads unlike they did mine when they indicated that I posted what I did just to post it. I just have kept bringing up the fact that yes I did do some research on this kid after we drafted him and what little I found about him mentioned he had a injury issue with his ankle his senior year and of course this year he has been on IR too.

Also, one injury does not qualify for “injury-prone” status, especially if he didn’t miss games. IMO, you have to be injured multiple times and miss multiple games to get that label.

Hey I have not disputed their threads unlike they did mine when they indicated that I posted what I did just to post it. I just have kept bringing up the fact that yes I did do some research on this kid after we drafted him and what little I found about him mentioned he had a injury issue with his ankle his senior year and of course this year he has been on IR too.
I see what youre saying...but a lingering injury throughout an entire season isnt injury prone. Not that its a good thing at all.

I dont remember enough about the dude one way or the other, but seems like everyone needs to just chill out a bit.

Banishment for calling a bunch of turkeys out what a joke.
I'm pretty sure he was being facetious.

I know it's a big word, but you can look it up.

Now that was sarcasm.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Back
Top Bottom