LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today, | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Andrew Van Ginkel will practice today,

I'm pretty sure he was being facetious.

I know it's a big word, but you can look it up.

Now that was sarcasm.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
You must be bored.

You must be bored.

You have been argueing all freaking day, about the injury history, and the validity of obscure sources, of a fifth round afterthought draft pick, that hasn't played one single NFL snap, but I'm the one that's bored?

Hilarious........

Probably limited action, if any... I would guess probably not in gameday shape quite yet.
[QUOTE="13marino

I think they have to practice for a while first...or have a few weeks to actual practice before having to be activated.

OK here you go again. You basically are backing up your statement that I did not even google the guy when I mentioned he was injury prone. So lets clear the the Lindys Draft guide one of the very few guides offering any information on this dude actually spelled out Van Ginkel was slowed during his senior year with a ankle injury. Guess what Van Ginkel was injured in training camp.

So while you and your friends did a quick google search I did my research months ago and just quoting some guys that evaluate college kids for a living not just googling it.

As Slim says back to the dugout son.
Wait. Slim is that Alabama fan? If so, C'mon.

You have been argueing all freaking day, about the injury history, and the validity of obscure sources, of a fifth round afterthought draft pick, that hasn't played one single NFL snap, but I'm the one that's bored?

Hilarious........
You were correct as I didn't mention he was a obscure draft choice with a gimpy ankle and if posts like yours were not attacking my legitimate posts with facts then I certainly would have posted much less. Lindys NFL has been around before google .

You were correct as I didn't mention he was a obscure draft choice with a gimpy ankle and if posts like yours were not attacking my legitimate posts with facts then I certainly would have posted much less. Lindys NFL has been around before google .
Bloodletting, and leeches were common medical practices before google, as well. How does longevity = accuracy?

Just sayin........

And no replacement RB. Colbert was a 2018 starting safety. Why was he available?
Our RB situation hasn't really changed. Walty was on suspension until week 13 (I believe?)

That being said, I'd like to jettison Ballage and bring in a bigger back to complement Gasky and Lairdsy.

Back
Top Bottom