LB D'Qwell Jackson visiting Dolphins tonight | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB D'Qwell Jackson visiting Dolphins tonight

Searched the front page and didn't see it. But since you were going to go out of your way to be a smart ass, couldn't you have at least taken the time to answer my question or link me? Not like I'm trying to start a thread for attention bud.
It was moved because it's not Dolphins football news.

I fully understand believe me. To each his own. I just figure there are players who might say "it's too hot and muggy" or "it's not a good place to raise a family"...something like that. I would think the biggest lure to come to Miami would be the lack of a state tax I guess.

True. Every place has it's ups and downs. I'd just rather have my downs at the beach :d-day:

Searched the front page and didn't see it. But since you were going to go out of your way to be a smart ass, couldn't you have at least taken the time to answer my question or link me? Not like I'm trying to start a thread for attention bud.

I didn't think his comment was smart-ass-y. Anyway, the other thread about D'Qwell Jackson was originally in the main forum but was moved to the General NFL Forum. I'll merge the two now.

Yeah the team does need a leader. With experience to boot! Also one that cares about the team, not about themselves!

Back
Top Bottom