LB D'Qwell Jackson visiting Dolphins tonight | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB D'Qwell Jackson visiting Dolphins tonight

I can only speak for myself and I'd live in Miami over any other city in the world.

I fully understand believe me. To each his own. I just figure there are players who might say "it's too hot and muggy" or "it's not a good place to raise a family"...something like that. I would think the biggest lure to come to Miami would be the lack of a state tax I guess.

For the life of me I'll never understand why some people think "why in the world would he rather live in Denver or Indy when he can live in Miami?". It makes no sense.

Pretty easy decision to live in Miami but i guess there are mitigating factors in both places.

Jackson got a big contract from the Colts. 4 years, $22 million with $11 million guaranteed.

Wow, Irsay started drinking early this morning. I like Jackson but not at that price...

Even Rotoworld is saying they over paid for him & that Jackson is a better fit for a 4-3 & I believe the Colts run a 3-4. Not to disappointed especially since he is 31 & play has declined some but his leadership would have been valuable.

Interesting that we appear to have been in the market for another expensive LB. The 4 teams competing for his services were not random. This reeks of a bidding war to recruit DQwell with the final visit offering the most $. $22M for 5 years with $11M guaranteed is pretty good money for a good tackler but not a big name.

Searched the front page and didn't see it. But since you were going to go out of your way to be a smart ass, couldn't you have at least taken the time to answer my question or link me? Not like I'm trying to start a thread for attention bud.

Searched the front page and didn't see it. But since you were going to go out of your way to be a smart ass, couldn't you have at least taken the time to answer my question or link me? Not like I'm trying to start a thread for attention bud.

Easy killer.

I didn't mean to bully you. Please don't walk out on us here at Finheaven.

But in short, yes, he signed with Indy

Back
Top Bottom