LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER... | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

You guys aren't comparing possibly the best player int he sport and possibly one of the best ever to Carmelo Anthony, are you? There are tons of Carmelo type players, there aren't many Lebron's and he's leaving a better team in denver(or at least one as good) than he has in NY.

You guys aren't comparing possibly the best player int he sport and possibly one of the best ever to Carmelo Anthony, are you? There are tons of Carmelo type players, there aren't many Lebron's and he's leaving a better team in denver(or at least one as good) than he has in NY.

Absolutely not. We wouldn't do that. Obviously, the Carmelo demands and the LeBron demands are too totally different things.

:lol:

Melo is considered a top player in the this league...hell your team was going to give up 4 1st round draft picks and players to get him. It just so happens he went where he wanted to go..Why did he do this? Cause they already had players there that he trusted. Which is the same reason why Lebron went to Miami. Melo is not on Lebrons level but they get compared to each other alot..Why not in this instance?

I don't know why people think it's such a big deal to go and play where there are better options.

This is their job.

I have my job. I work where better options are. And if I can find a better job than I have now, you damn right I'll leave. And I don't care if I gave my word that I'll be a part of a major systems overhaul in January of 2012....find me a better job and I'm out. I'm selfish. This is MY life and I'm gonna make it about ME.

Good for Carmelo and LeBron for doing the same with their life. They deserve it.

Melo is considered a top player in the this league...hell your team was going to give up 4 1st round draft picks and players to get him. It just so happens he went where he wanted to go..Why did he do this? Cause they already had players there that he trusted. Which is the same reason why Lebron went to Miami. Melo is not on Lebrons level but they get compared to each other alot..Why not in this instance?

It had nothing to do w/ the players in NY, he had a team as good or better in Denver w/ a better coach and an easier conference. It was about playing in NY and mkaing more b/c he plays in NY.

'Melo is a top plpayer, lebron is an all time great player- VERY different. Lebro also wanted a championship handed to him, this move makes it harder for 'Melo to win a championship.

The 2 situations were completely different though both couldn't lead teams to titles.

I don't know why people think it's such a big deal to go and play where there are better options.

This is their job.

I have my job. I work where better options are. And if I can find a better job than I have now, you damn right I'll leave. And I don't care if I gave my word that I'll be a part of a major systems overhaul in January of 2012....find me a better job and I'm out. I'm selfish. This is MY life and I'm gonna make it about ME.

Good for Carmelo and LeBron for doing the same with their life. They deserve it.

Exactly, We choose where we wanna work for the most part I feel they should have at least some input.

It had nothing to do w/ the players in NY, he had a team as good or better in Denver w/ a better coach and an easier conference. It was about playing in NY and mkaing more b/c he plays in NY.

'Melo is a top plpayer, lebron is an all time great player- VERY different. Lebro also wanted a championship handed to him, this move makes it harder for 'Melo to win a championship.

The 2 situations were completely different though both couldn't lead teams to titles.

Yea it def did, New York getting Amare was huge. Melo thinks the knicks can build on what they have there. Denver was never going to get any other high priced free agents to join Melo. He knew that. How is Melo going to make more money in NY? He got 3 years 65 million from NY, he could have got that from Denver..Fact is he wants to win. He thinks his best change to do that is with Amare in NY, cant hate that.

LeBron left via free agency after being LOYAL to his contract.

Carmelo kicked and screamed until he got his way.

I don't have a problem with either one. But you kill LeBron just because he's the best in the world and did what he had to do. And I love how you keep saying LeBron wanted a championship handed to him when the Spurs, Lakers, Bulls, Celtics, and Knicks are all staring at titles with LOADED teams. You need to drop that pathetic argument yesterday.

People leave jobs for different jobs why? They're unfulfilled in their current position and better opportunities present itself. Take it.

This is life for all of us, man. It's not that hard to figure out.

Yea it def did, New York getting Amare was huge. Melo thinks the knicks can build on what they have there. Denver was never going to get any other high priced free agents to join Melo. He knew that. How is Melo going to make more money in NY? He got 3 years 65 million from NY, he could have got that from Denver..Fact is he wants to win. He thinks his best change to do that is with Amare in NY, cant hate that.

off the court stuff, he will be more visible in NY especially if he helps turn them into contenders.

If winning was #1 he would have stayed in Denver.

LeBron left via free agency after being LOYAL to his contract.

Carmelo kicked and screamed until he got his way.

I don't have a problem with either one. But you kill LeBron just because he's the best in the world and did what he had to do. And I love how you keep saying LeBron wanted a championship handed to him when the Spurs, Lakers, Bulls, Celtics, and Knicks are all staring at titles with LOADED teams. You need to drop that pathetic argument yesterday.

People leave jobs for different jobs why? They're unfulfilled in their current position and better opportunities present itself. Take it.

This is life for all of us, man. It's not that hard to figure out.

I only have a problem w/ Lebron leaving b/c he took the easy way out and all time greats shouldn't take the easy way out.

I don't like what Anthony did b/c he quit on his team.

No team has the stars that Miami has, Wade and lebron are arguably 2 of the top 3 players in the game- that is a HUGE edge.

NBA players do not have normal jobs, if they did their wouldn't be a draft and all the best players would sign w/ NY, LA, Chi and Miami and there wouldn't be a league. Please don't compare what NBA players are going through compared to what regular citizens go through.

off the court stuff, he will be more visible in NY especially if he helps turn them into contenders.

If winning was #1 he would have stayed in Denver.

I only have a problem w/ Lebron leaving b/c he took the easy way out and all time greats shouldn't take the easy way out.

I don't like what Anthony did b/c he quit on his team.

No team has the stars that Miami has, Wade and lebron are arguably 2 of the top 3 players in the game- that is a HUGE edge.

NBA players do not have normal jobs, if they did their wouldn't be a draft and all the best players would sign w/ NY, LA, Chi and Miami and there wouldn't be a league. Please don't compare what NBA players are going through compared to what regular citizens go through.

How can you say that with a straight face? Melo and Chauncy were the best players on that team..they are gone now. Amare is playing like a top 10 player right now..How is Denver better right now?

How can you say that with a straight face? Melo and Chauncy were the best players on that team..they are gone now. Amare is playing like a top 10 player right now..How is Denver better right now?

Denver certainly has more depth now, they don't have a star dogging it and we saw a glimpse of what they can do the other night. Now Lawson will get more time and that is good news for Denver.

If Carmelo was trying along w/ Lawson, Smith, Billups, Nene,... in a weaker conference- he certainly had a better chance to win in denver than he does RIGHT NOW in NY. If they wind up getting Paul that obviously changes but for right now he went from a better team to a worse team.

Let's not forget Denver has a better coach too. If melo was all in while w/ denver they could have won big.

How is it not a normal job? Just because it's a game? Because of the money they make?

No matter how you look at it, this IS their job. This is how they pay their mortgage. This is how the put their kids in school and feed their families. These "players" are just normal dudes like you and I who want to be happy where they work. It's the exact same thing. Sounds like you have a bit of career and financial envy.

I can't figure out why people only see this as a game. These are players in a franchise under a league. This is a business first and a sport second. Things have changed. Everyone is looking for the best option for their family, for their career, and most importantly, for themselves. You do it. I do it. LeBron does it. I really don't see how you can fault a man for that.

Back
Top Bottom