Lebron sucks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lebron sucks

hrpuffin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Great to see the cavs beat the celtics. It has to make Lebron wonder. Lebron is a sell out and i hope he fails miserably. Go cavs!! I dont even like the cavs, but I hate Lebron.

Great to see the cavs beat the celtics. It has to make Lebron wonder. Lebron is a sell out and i hope he fails miserably. Go cavs!! I dont even like the cavs, but I hate Lebron.

how sweet would it be if somehow, although very unlikely of this happening, the cavs play the heat in the first round of the playoffs and upset them? very unlikely, but it would be a story that wouldnt die.

i used to love lebron, but i cant stand him now, and im not alone in that.

the heat r a very solid team, but with no true presence inside, they wont be able to matchup well with teams like the lakers,celtics, and magic.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQZUsbY6RxpcqFJPODbMVj8ed-1.jpg

Just having some fun Puff. Just because you hate someone doesnt mean they suck.
Chubbs

Well this is expected from someone that is from Ohio. Well i hope you realize someday that he wasn't going to win a Championship in Cleveland with no one around him.

Well this is expected from someone that is from Ohio. Well i hope you realize someday that he wasn't going to win a Championship in Cleveland with no one around him.

He had enough talent around him to win, they didn't win b/c he didn't play his best when they needed him most. I think had he stayed he would have won in Cleveland but he chose to jump ship for what he thinks are guaranteed championships.

He had enough talent around him to win, they didn't win b/c he didn't play his best when they needed him most. I think had he stayed he would have won in Cleveland but he chose to jump ship for what he thinks are guaranteed championships.

No, he left because he wanted to play with ppl he felt comfortable with.. Also you cant gurantee that the management would have put more talent around him to win...At any rate its his decision to play for whoever he wants to for whatever reason he wants..

He owed Cleavland fans nothing..

No, he left because he wanted to play with ppl he felt comfortable with.. Also you cant gurantee that the management would have put more talent around him to win...At any rate its his decision to play for whoever he wants to for whatever reason he wants..

He owed Cleavland fans nothing..

No, he left b/c he wanted to be handed a championship.

he had enough talent to win, they didn't win b/c he didn't play like a great player when they needed him most.

He didn't owe Cleveland anything and it's his right to play wherever he wants and it was his right to lack that competitive fire to want to finish something he started rather than hop on a bandwagon for a championship.

No, he left b/c he wanted to be handed a championship.

he had enough talent to win, they didn't win b/c he didn't play like a great player when they needed him most.

He didn't owe Cleveland anything and it's his right to play wherever he wants and it was his right to lack that competitive fire to want to finish something he started rather than hop on a bandwagon for a championship.

How has been handed a championship?

How has been handed a championship?

I said he left b/c he WANTED to be a handed a championship, he took what he thought was the easy way out. I hope it backfires on him the same way it did for ARod who tried the same thing.

I said he left b/c he WANTED to be a handed a championship, he took what he thought was the easy way out. I hope it backfires on him the same way it did for ARod who tried the same thing.

i hope he fails more than arod bc arod got his world series ring already. hopefully lebron never gets it. i used to like him a lot, now i cant stand him.

i hope he fails more than arod bc arod got his world series ring already. hopefully lebron never gets it. i used to like him a lot, now i cant stand him.

It took ARod until his 6th season w/ the Yanks so hopefulyl it takes Lebron as long.

So can't the same be said about a of the portion Jets roster by your reasoning? I think the beleif that Lebron sold out and went the easy route is a lazy mans argument.
Chubbs

So can't the same be said about a of the portion Jets roster by your reasoning? I think the beleif that Lebron sold out and went the easy route is a lazy mans argument.
Chubbs

LT and Taylor are older players past their primes looking for a championship. Lebron is 26 or so and is a top 2-3 player(if not the best). I don't see the comparison?

Back
Top Bottom