Lebron sucks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lebron sucks

How do you know what is more satisying or he couldn't take the pressure of being #1?

IMO, he has more pressure now then he would have if he stayed in Cleveland. And after seeing the way the Cleveland owner acted, is this a character you want to play for? How many FA's want to play for Cleveland, even when Lebron was there. It was obvious the man wanted out.

So if he was leaving regardless doesnt it make sense, that maybe just maybe it will be just as satisying winning a championship with a good friend as it would be in cleveland as you stated?
Chubbs

I know b/c he left for that situation in Miami. It's pretty clear.

It's a different pressure now, the pressure before was could he win one but now it's pressure b/c he has to win multiple w/ a stacked team. The pressure he has now is good pressure.

The owner played no role in him leaving, he was frustrated and bitter b/c of the mickey mouse way lebron handled his business.

And in reference to the Ready made championship team. Lets put things into reality.

Their is 2 elite players on that team. Wade,lebron
1 above average player Bosh (this will vary in people's opinions)
and the rest are journeyman.

I see this far from championship caliber.
Chubbs

I know b/c he left for that situation in Miami. It's pretty clear.

It's a different pressure now, the pressure before was could he win one but now it's pressure b/c he has to win multiple w/ a stacked team. The pressure he has now is good pressure.

The owner played no role in him leaving, he was frustrated and bitter b/c of the mickey mouse way lebron handled his business.
You are seriously starting to reach here. Badly at that.

Now there is a difference between good pressure and bad pressure. /smh

And in reference to the Ready made championship team. Lets put things into reality.

1 above average player closer Bosh (this will vary in people's opinions)

Chubbs
basketball all u need is a few superstars. so having wade and james in 2 superstars, and an above avg player in bosh is more than wat most teams have. plus, all these guys r in their prime. as long as u have those guys, u dont need all star talent at all other positions.

basketball all u need is a few superstars. so having wade and james in 2 superstars, and an above avg player in bosh is more than wat most teams have. plus, all these guys r in their prime. as long as u have those guys, u dont need all star talent at all other positions.

Another bad myth,without a quality bench your not winning anything in basketball. So no, 3 guys cant do it on their own.
Chubbs

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Im out guys, going home now, been fun discussing :) . Will catch up on the discussion from home if i can.

He had enough talent around him to win, they didn't win b/c he didn't play his best when they needed him most. I think had he stayed he would have won in Cleveland but he chose to jump ship for what he thinks are guaranteed championships.

Ah yes. Surrounded by future hall of famers: Mo Williams, Anderson Varejao, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, and Boobie Gibson...

1 above average player Bosh (this will vary in people's opinions)

Chubbs

They are the only contender w/ 2 elite players and those elite players are probably top 3-4. That's a heck of a talent advnatge to start w/.

You are seriously starting to reach here. Badly at that.

Now there is a difference between good pressure and bad pressure. /smh

There's only one person reaching here and I undrestand why. He's on your team and you'll defend him. I had no problem w/ him going wherever he wants to play, as a fan I was disappointed he took the easy way out rather than work to bring a title to Cleveland.

lol - Love the haters! Anybody who is a basketball fan, who wouldn't want Lebron on the their favorite team is either a liar or just being a dick.

Ah yes. Surrounded by future hall of famers: Mo Williams, Anderson Varejao, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, and Boobie Gibson...

You don't need future 2-3 HOFers to win. Boston might have one HOFer from that team 3 years ago, the lakers have one in Kobe,...

Also, that whole Lebron is a sellout or left Cleveland because he "couldn't" win a title there is so bull ****. The list of players who left their original or current team in search of a title is endless. Hate all those players too?

Also, that whole Lebron is a sellout or left Cleveland because he "couldn't" win a title there is so bull ****. The list of players who left their original or current team in search of a title is endless. Hate all those players too?

Were all those players top 2-3 players in the league working on becoming top 5 players all time? I must have missed it when Magic, Jordan, Bird, etc... left their teams b/c they couldn't win in search of a title w/ another team full of stars.

Were all those players top 2-3 players in the league working on becoming top 5 players all time? I must have missed it when Magic, Jordan, Bird, etc... left their teams b/c they couldn't win in search of a title w/ another team full of stars.
come on man, Jordan went to Washington when he was like 40. doesn't that count?:chuckle::chuckle::lol::)

If you only need 1-2 superstars to win a championship, why the hell did the Celtics work the Lakers in 08? And why is it that your always arguing that the Heat aren't going to get passed the Celts or Magic and how they're going to fall flat on their face in the playoffs? I find it interesting that most of the fans that are hating on him are the ones from Cleveland and New York. Everyone needs to take out the fact that he was born and raised in Ohio. He played through his contract. He didn't request a trade like another "superstar" is doing just so he can suit up for a garbage Knick team. Knick fans aren't upset with that one are they. But Lebron is different because he's one of the best. Give me a break.

Ask yourself, you have a chance to play with Mo Williams or Dwade, who are you going to chose. **** it, ask Kobe that question. IF you think for one second that he's going to say Mo your lying to yourself. Than ask yourself, do I want to live in Cleveland or Miami?

I didn't see anybody in Cleveland shedding a tear for Zydrunas when he was shipped off to Washington for Antwann when Dan Gilbert made that business move. Big Z was everybodies second favorite Cav in Ohio

How much criticism did Shaq recieve when he left Orlando for LA, Miami, Pheonix, and now Boston all the while leaving a wake of bad vibes and **** talking in the locker rooms. Every player wants an easier path to victory. Kobe, Shaq, Wade, Lebron, Jordan.....etc. Your blind if you don't understand that. There isn't a such thing as carrying a team on your back, its about sharing the brunt of the load so when your legs give out, somebody will be there to give you more strength and help you out. Verajao, Mo, Booby, none of them did that. None. They all dished the ball and said "Here Lebron, do your thing".

junc, I see your point about him staying in Cleveland. When he was making the decision, I didn't want him to say either Miami or New York. Fact of the matter is, he had the chance to play with one of the best guards in the business. Nobody was going to Cleveland. You knew it, I knew it, hell deep down inside, Cavs fan knew it.

Please don't tell me that your even considering those teams that surrounded any of those players to be on the same level that surrounded Lebron.

On just so we're all clear about the Magic being one of the biggest names to criticize Lebron

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/18462/magic-johnson-sought-elite-teammates-too

Back
Top Bottom