Lebron sucks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lebron sucks

If you only need 1-2 superstars to win a championship, why the hell did the Celtics work the Lakers in 08? And why is it that your always arguing that the Heat aren't going to get passed the Celts or Magic and how they're going to fall flat on their face in the playoffs? I find it interesting that most of the fans that are hating on him are the ones from Cleveland and New York. Everyone needs to take out the fact that he was born and raised in Ohio. He played through his contract. He didn't request a trade like another "superstar" is doing just so he can suit up for a garbage Knick team. Knick fans aren't upset with that one are they. But Lebron is different because he's one of the best. Give me a break.

Ask yourself, you have a chance to play with Mo Williams or Dwade, who are you going to chose. **** it, ask Kobe that question. IF you think for one second that he's going to say Mo your lying to yourself. Than ask yourself, do I want to live in Cleveland or Miami?

I didn't see anybody in Cleveland shedding a tear for Zydrunas when he was shipped off to Washington for Antwann when Dan Gilbert made that business move. Big Z was everybodies second favorite Cav in Ohio

How much criticism did Shaq recieve when he left Orlando for LA, Miami, Pheonix, and now Boston all the while leaving a wake of bad vibes and **** talking in the locker rooms. Every player wants an easier path to victory. Kobe, Shaq, Wade, Lebron, Jordan.....etc. Your blind if you don't understand that. There isn't a such thing as carrying a team on your back, its about sharing the brunt of the load so when your legs give out, somebody will be there to give you more strength and help you out. Verajao, Mo, Booby, none of them did that. None. They all dished the ball and said "Here Lebron, do your thing".

junc, I see your point about him staying in Cleveland. When he was making the decision, I didn't want him to say either Miami or New York. Fact of the matter is, he had the chance to play with one of the best guards in the business. Nobody was going to Cleveland. You knew it, I knew it, hell deep down inside, Cavs fan knew it.
carmelo is not in james league, carmelo is just a really good player like many other ppl, he is not close to lebron. also, just for the record, i wanted lebron to stay in cleveland the whole time, i didnt want him to come to ny, i thought it would have been good for the nba to have a small market team keep the biggest star in that city for many years.

carmelo is not in james league, carmelo is just a really good player like many other ppl, he is not close to lebron. also, just for the record, i wanted lebron to stay in cleveland the whole time, i didnt want him to come to ny, i thought it would have been good for the nba to have a small market team keep the biggest star in that city for many years.

So by your reasoning, b/c Melo isn't as good as Lebron, he's allowed to refuse to sign an extension, demand a trade, and openly talk to other teams before his contract is even up? Is that about right? Thats some good morals there. Atleast Lebron had the decency to wait till his contract was up

Please don't tell me that your even considering those teams that surrounded any of those players to be on the same level that surrounded Lebron.

On just so we're all clear about the Magic being one of the biggest names to criticize Lebron

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/18462/magic-johnson-sought-elite-teammates-too

How is his decision as a 19 year old leaving college similar to what lebron went through? If Magic would have been drafted by another team he would have went to play for them and been the ceterpiece to a championship at somepoint. Magic was and always will be a winner.

No instead, Jordan bitched and moaned and was protected by the leauge and openly criticized Doug Collins which ultimatley got him fired when he couldn't win

Protected by the league:lol: wade got treated better by officials in the '06 Finals than Jordan ever was.

So by your reasoning, b/c Melo isn't as good as Lebron, he's allowed to refuse to sign an extension, demand a trade, and openly talk to other teams before his contract is even up? Is that about right? Thats some good morals there. Atleast Lebron had the decency to wait till his contract was up

They are all allowed to do what they want but no one will care w/ 'Melo b/c he's not on James' level.

How is his decision as a 19 year old leaving college similar to what lebron went through? If Magic would have been drafted by another team he would have went to play for them and been the ceterpiece to a championship at somepoint. Magic was and always will be a winner

read that article one more time. He would have stayed in college if the Lakers didn't get the first pick. He said it himself. He wanted to play for a contender

Protected by the league:lol: wade got treated better by officials in the '06 Finals than Jordan ever was.
That's false but I was talking about his image not in games. Jordan was one of the worst egomaniacs that played the game and even though he made it to the playoffs and Collins coached them to their best records Jordan demanded a new head coach

They are all allowed to do what they want but no one will care w/ 'Melo b/c he's not on James' level.

Now that sir is the most backwards level of thinking in my life. The Guy may not be as big a star as lebron but he is a star nonetheless. He's not a role player or some schmuck off the street. He was a third overall pick that's acting like a selfish *****. Is it lebrons fault people are holding him to higher standards? If you ask me, what Melo is doing is far worse than the decision.

And also, we can easily say magic was a winner cause of what he did with LA. What if that coin toss went to Chicago? What kind of player would magic be then? Would he have had just as much success?

Now that sir is the most backwards level of thinking in my life. The Guy may not be as big a star as lebron but he is a star nonetheless. He's not a role player or some schmuck off the street. He was a third overall pick that's acting like a selfish *****. Is it lebrons fault people are holding him to higher standards? If you ask me, what Melo is doing is far worse than the decision.

That's a 19 year old kid who had his choice to stay in school or not. That is a compltely different situation, if his eligibility was up and he was drafted by a crappy team he would have played for them and helped them eventually become champions.

Wade lived at the FT line, they handed Miami that title.

Obviously Michael was right to demand a new HC as eventually he got the best ever to coach his team and they won 6 titles.

Lebron was on the path to be mentioned in the same breat w/ Jordan, he's held to a different standard. It's embarrassing for a guy that good to want to take the easy way out to a title at the age of 26.

Nothing has ever been worst than "The Decision".

And also, we can easily say magic was a winner cause of what he did with LA. What if that coin toss went to Chicago? What kind of player would magic be then? Would he have had just as much success?

Magic won in HS, college, the NBA, the olympics. He would have won anywhere. It may not have been immediate success but the man is a winner and would ahve had that impact on any team.

That's a 19 year old kid who had his choice to stay in school or not. That is a compltely different situation, if his eligibility was up and he was drafted by a crappy team he would have played for them and helped them eventually become champions.

Wade lived at the FT line, they handed Miami that title.

Obviously Michael was right to demand a new HC as eventually he got the best ever to coach his team and they won 6 titles.

Lebron was on the path to be mentioned in the same breat w/ Jordan, he's held to a different standard. It's embarrassing for a guy that good to want to take the easy way out to a title at the age of 26.

Nothing has ever been worst than "The Decision".

Magic won in HS, college, the NBA, the olympics. He would have won anywhere. It may not have been immediate success but the man is a winner and would ahve had that impact on any team.

I really don't think your reading that article. Magic himself has said that he would have not delcared for the draft if the first pick was to chicago. He himself said that he wanted to play with Kareem. His to decision to play for whoever drafted him or return to school isn't that far off from Lebrons decision to either resign with the Cavs or sign with another team.

Wades style of play is the real reason he was getting to the line. Not because there was some conspiracy for the Heat to win a championship. The Mavs have soft interior defense and nobody on that team was going to stop Wade from winning that trophy. Come up with all the conspiracy theories you want but thats the truth. I didn't want the Heat to win a championship that year cause I hate Shaq. I never liked the guy and would have rather seen my team lose than to see Shaq win another one.

Besides, since Wade didn't earn that championship and was spoon fed one, why is it such a big deal for Lebron to join Wade?

Its obvious now that Jordans decision was right to get his head coach fired because of the success he had. But I want to know the difference between Jordan getting help from a coaching is different from Lebron getting help from a players. It also helps that Jordans teammates were sooo much better than Lebrons.

You act like Lebron is just some 26 year old who has been in the legue for only a couple of years. He came right out of HS. Those guys fall of at an earlier age than ones that are drafted outta college. For as long as he's been in the league his body is more along the lines of a player who is 30. So yeah, I can see him being sick of getting banged up and not getting the help he needed to make it over the hump. Instead of signing a new longterm contract and then openly criticising the team, coach, players, and whoever, he played out his 7 year contract with a team full of scrubs and decided to leave. The decision was a horrible idea, I agree but what Melo is doing isn't much better and he shows absolutley no loyalty whatsoever. Whats sad is that his team is light years better than Lebrons Cavs team.

If Lebron attended college, there is no doubt in my mind that he would have won a title and if anybody disagrees, your blinded by hatred. Everyone should have seen right from the getgo that his tenure with the Cavs was doomed though. The second John Lucas scouted him and made James comfortable with the Cavs, they fire him and bring in a new coach. James openly admitted that he was pissed that they fired him. Serves the Cavs right to tank a season just so they can draft James.

Michael Vick tortures dogs.

Rae Carruth is found guilty of conspiring to murder the woman who at the time was carrying his child and he is now serving a prison sentence.

Ben Roethlisberger gets hit with TWO sexual assualt allegations.

Maurice Clarett is convicted of robbery and then leads police on a high speed chase after making an illegal U-turn.

And yet we HATE LeBron James who has done nothing but be a model athlete, give back to his community, never been in any kind of trouble, but is a little narcissistic like ALL successful people.

And LeBron James is a bad guy lol.

Some of you people are laughable with your hate for a guy like this.

"He wants to be handed a championship."

No, he just realized what several NBA superstars realized a little too late in their careers. And that is that he couldn't do it alone. The objective of NBA superstars is to win championships. There's no blueprint on how to accomplish that. You win. That's it.

YOU GUYS are the people who fabricate this blueprint of how it is supposed to be done. Who the **** are you? Just some fan. Some delusional fan who thinks he knows it all. Talk about narcissistic.

LeBron NEVER said he wanted to be handed a championship. That's complete horse**** and you know it. Charles Barkley did the same thing that LeBron is doing only he did it a little too late in his career and I guarantee that if Barkley could do it over again, he would have bailed sooner than later. Same goes for Karl Malone and John Stockton. Patrick Ewing as well. Shaquille O'Neal bailed on Orlando because he couldn't get it done alone.

Shaquille made it to the NBA Finals in Orlando didn't he? Why didn't he stay and get it done? You guys don't kill Shaquille. He needed Kobe. Kobe needed Shaq. BOTH needed Phil Jackson.

Some of you people are truly just blind haters.

Ohio, GET OVER IT. You're the busted ex-girlfriend who is furious because the best thing you ever had dropped you on your face and moved on.

A dumpster fire city like Cleveland or the beautiful beaches of Miami. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh or Antawn Jamison and Mo Williams.

"The Decision" wasn't that hard if you ask me.

How much criticism did Shaq recieve when he left Orlando for LA, Miami, Pheonix, and now Boston all the while leaving a wake of bad vibes and **** talking in the locker rooms. Every player wants an easier path to victory. Kobe, Shaq, Wade, Lebron, Jordan.....etc. Your blind if you don't understand that. There isn't a such thing as carrying a team on your back, its about sharing the brunt of the load so when your legs give out, somebody will be there to give you more strength and help you out. Verajao, Mo, Booby, none of them did that. None. They all dished the ball and said "Here Lebron, do your thing".

LeBron NEVER said he wanted to be handed a championship. That's complete horse**** and you know it. Charles Barkley did the same thing that LeBron is doing only he did it a little too late in his career and I guarantee that if Barkley could do it over again, he would have bailed sooner than later. Same goes for Karl Malone and John Stockton. Patrick Ewing as well. Shaquille O'Neal bailed on Orlando because he couldn't get it done alone.

Shaquille made it to the NBA Finals in Orlando didn't he? Why didn't he stay and get it done? You guys don't kill Shaquille. He needed Kobe. Kobe needed Shaq. BOTH needed Phil Jackson.

Haters gonna hate.

Its funny that there is going to be some blind rebuttle about how he's garbage now and he's never gonna be considered an elite player and blahzy blah all b/c he honored his contract, moved on, and traded his pinto in for a Bimmer.

Were all those players top 2-3 players in the league working on becoming top 5 players all time? I must have missed it when Magic, Jordan, Bird, etc... left their teams b/c they couldn't win in search of a title w/ another team full of stars.

This is just dumb as ****.

Magic walked into a team with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and all kinds of other stars. Magic walked into GREAT teams.

Jordan had Pippen and Phil Jackson and Chicago put GREAT role players around him.

Bird had Parrish, McHale, Ainge, etc. Boston put winners around all of those guys.

LeBron to Cleveland from the cellar to the Finals by himself. Garbage coach who got fired. JJ HICKSON. Ok. JJ HICKSON man. Antawn Jamison lol. You REALLY want to compare JJ Hickson and Antawn Jamison to Scottie Pippen, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, James Worthy, Kevin McHale, or Robert Parrish.

LeBron would have never left Cleveland had he felt like Dan Gilbert was really out to land big time players to put around him. He knew Antawn Jamison and a fat *** Shaquille O'Neal wasn't getting it done.

Open your eyes man.

Rae Carruth is found guilty of conspiring to murder the woman who at the time was carrying his child and he is now serving a prison sentence.

Maurice Clarett is convicted of robbery and then leads police on a high speed chase after making an illegal U-turn.

And yet we HATE LeBron James who has done nothing but be a model athlete, give back to his community, never been in any kind of trouble, but is a little narcissistic like ALL successful people.

No, he just realized what several NBA superstars realized a little too late in their careers. And that is that he couldn't do it alone. The objective of NBA superstars is to win championships. There's no blueprint on how to accomplish that. You win. That's it.

YOU GUYS are the people who fabricate this blueprint of how it is supposed to be done. Who the **** are you? Just some fan. Some delusional fan who thinks he knows it all. Talk about narcissistic.

Ohio, GET OVER IT. You're the busted ex-girlfriend who is furious because the best thing you ever had dropped you on your face and moved on.

A dumpster fire city like Cleveland or the beautiful beaches of Miami. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh or Antawn Jamison and Mo Williams.

LOL....dude that was one of the most beautiful post ive ever seen in my life! Well said!

Please don't tell me that your even considering those teams that surrounded any of those players to be on the same level that surrounded Lebron.

Magic walked into a team with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and all kinds of other stars. Magic walked into GREAT teams.

Jordan had Pippen and Phil Jackson and Chicago put GREAT role players around him.

Bird had Parrish, McHale, Ainge, etc. Boston put winners around all of those guys.

LeBron to Cleveland from the cellar to the Finals by himself. Garbage coach who got fired. JJ HICKSON. Ok. JJ HICKSON man. Antawn Jamison lol. You REALLY want to compare JJ Hickson and Antawn Jamison to Scottie Pippen, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, James Worthy, Kevin McHale, or Robert Parrish.

LeBron would have never left Cleveland had he felt like Dan Gilbert was really out to land big time players to put around him. He knew Antawn Jamison and a fat *** Shaquille O'Neal wasn't getting it done.

Open your eyes man.

Haters gonna hate.

Its like punching a brick wall with your face

From Chris Brousssard...

I think LeBron's new Nike commercial is very good. I don't think it's brilliant, but many people who were anti-LeBron after "The Decision" e-mailed me and said the commercial changed their view of him, that although he did it the wrong way, he ultimately just did what he wanted to do. And what's wrong with that?

You kill LeBron because "he doesn't feel any responsibility to anyone but himself for being blessed with such immense gifts." In an ideal world, as someone who would love to see athletes and entertainers be more socially conscious, you're right to hope a superstar athlete was so noble. But this is far from an ideal world, and truth is, fans don't care one way or the other about that.

Michael Jordan is Exhibit A. When did MJ, the king of marketing, ever display that he felt responsibility for his gifts to work on behalf of someone else? With his "Republicans buy shoes, too" comment? With his draping the flag over the Reebok logo of his Dream Team warm-ups? Fans don't care about these athletes being saints and saviors. They want winners, pure and simple. And if LeBron wins, they'll eventually be back on his bandwagon.

I really don't think your reading that article. Magic himself has said that he would have not delcared for the draft if the first pick was to chicago. He himself said that he wanted to play with Kareem. His to decision to play for whoever drafted him or return to school isn't that far off from Lebrons decision to either resign with the Cavs or sign with another team.

Wades style of play is the real reason he was getting to the line. Not because there was some conspiracy for the Heat to win a championship. The Mavs have soft interior defense and nobody on that team was going to stop Wade from winning that trophy. Come up with all the conspiracy theories you want but thats the truth. I didn't want the Heat to win a championship that year cause I hate Shaq. I never liked the guy and would have rather seen my team lose than to see Shaq win another one.

Besides, since Wade didn't earn that championship and was spoon fed one, why is it such a big deal for Lebron to join Wade?

Its obvious now that Jordans decision was right to get his head coach fired because of the success he had. But I want to know the difference between Jordan getting help from a coaching is different from Lebron getting help from a players. It also helps that Jordans teammates were sooo much better than Lebrons.

You act like Lebron is just some 26 year old who has been in the legue for only a couple of years. He came right out of HS. Those guys fall of at an earlier age than ones that are drafted outta college. For as long as he's been in the league his body is more along the lines of a player who is 30. So yeah, I can see him being sick of getting banged up and not getting the help he needed to make it over the hump. Instead of signing a new longterm contract and then openly criticising the team, coach, players, and whoever, he played out his 7 year contract with a team full of scrubs and decided to leave. The decision was a horrible idea, I agree but what Melo is doing isn't much better and he shows absolutley no loyalty whatsoever. Whats sad is that his team is light years better than Lebrons Cavs team.

If Lebron attended college, there is no doubt in my mind that he would have won a title and if anybody disagrees, your blinded by hatred. Everyone should have seen right from the getgo that his tenure with the Cavs was doomed though. The second John Lucas scouted him and made James comfortable with the Cavs, they fire him and bring in a new coach. James openly admitted that he was pissed that they fired him. Serves the Cavs right to tank a season just so they can draft James.

I understand what Magic said but that is not comparable to what lebron did. magic had TWO years of eligibility left so he could wait for the best situation w/ regards to who had the top pick. That is completely different from being drafted by a team, having a team cater to you w/ every move they make then deciding to jump ship to a ready made championship caliber team when he had a team that he could have won w/ if he played his best.

Wade is a drama queen, he wnet to the line at a much higher % than Jordan ever did in the Finals. I don't want to here about style of play, Jordan was Jordan and we know he got the benefit of calls as all stars do but Wade in the Finals took that to a completely new level.

Jordan didn't quit on his teammates by walking away to go play w/ Isiah, Magic or Bird. lebron got his coach fired a few years ago too and they fired Mike brown b/c Lebron wanted him gone in hopes they could re-sign lebron. Soon enough he'll whine about Spoelstra and Riley will be coaching.

He had more than enough help to win, the reason they weren't winning was b/c lebron wasn't playing up to his abilities in the biggest games.

Why would lebron have wona title if he went to college?

What do those guys have to do w/ lebron making a mockery of the sport and tarnishing his legacy as a competitor? I don't hate lebron, I don't know him(although all I do know of him he doesn't sound like the greatest guy) but as a sports fan he disappointed me by taking the cowardly way out.

Open your eyes man.

How many Championships were the lakers winning before Magic got there?

Pippen was a really good player but they ahd nothing else and other teams in that era were much deeper. The difference was Chicago had Michael and other teams didn't which should have been the difference for Cleveland and Lebron.

Boston went from 29 wins to 61 and a trip to the East Finals in Bird's rookie year surrounded by absolutel garbage. McHale was a rookie and a part time contributor when they won their first finals in '81.

and the game is very different today, it's watered down. There aren't the great teams we saw back then. Kobe has won w/ bit parts, Duncan did the same, there hasn't been a truly great team since the beginning of last decade w/ those 3 Laker title teams. The last 2 years orlando w/ one player made the Finals and Boston w/ a beat up big 3 made it this past year. Cleveland should have won both of those years- they didn't b/c of lebron not b/c of who Lebron was playing with. Now he wants his championships handed to him, he's nopt the competitor we thougth he was and that's disappointing.

I'm not a Knick fan, I'm not an NBA fan b/c the basketball is just awful. The Finals last year was as boring as could be w/ some of the worst basketball you will ever see. Lebron was entitled to make any decision he wanted but it was disappointing to see someone as great as he could be take the easy way out and expect championships handed to him. That's usually reserved for 2nd tier players or starts late int heir careers searching for their first ring.

Kobe tried to leave the Lakers a few years ago but he didn't and he led the Lakers back to being a champion. lebron could have done that in Cleveland and cemented his legacy but that legacy is tarnished forever. he may not care about it now but time flies and before you know it he'll be retired and he'll care more about it then.

Back
Top Bottom