Lebron sucks | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lebron sucks

This is just dumb as ****.

Magic walked into a team with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and all kinds of other stars. Magic walked into GREAT teams.

Jordan had Pippen and Phil Jackson and Chicago put GREAT role players around him.

Bird had Parrish, McHale, Ainge, etc. Boston put winners around all of those guys.

LeBron to Cleveland from the cellar to the Finals by himself. Garbage coach who got fired. JJ HICKSON. Ok. JJ HICKSON man. Antawn Jamison lol. You REALLY want to compare JJ Hickson and Antawn Jamison to Scottie Pippen, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, James Worthy, Kevin McHale, or Robert Parrish.

LeBron would have never left Cleveland had he felt like Dan Gilbert was really out to land big time players to put around him. He knew Antawn Jamison and a fat *** Shaquille O'Neal wasn't getting it done.

Open your eyes man.

NyJunk comes off as a whinny little *****. Your a Jet, so I get it. But your argument has absolutely no merit, actually borders on the line of jealousy chic syndrome. Get over it, go whine to your Jersey Shore pals, troll!

Nyjunc, you ever do anything in real life? A Mod needs to come up with a troll badge for you. What kind of person spends as much time as you do on a forum just to troll. Unplug the computer, get a life, maybe join a gym!

Great to see the cavs beat the celtics. It has to make Lebron wonder. Lebron is a sell out and i hope he fails miserably. Go cavs!! I dont even like the cavs, but I hate Lebron.

LMFAO @ This pile **** fail thread.

:lol: :lol:

LOL @ You nyjunk

What did I tell you ALL? That Cleveland team is and was trash. WITH LeBron they won 60+ games.

Without LeBron (who sucks according to the OP) they've won an incredilbe EIGHT games. That's right—EIGHT. LMAO. What a joke that team is.

"It has to make LeBron wonder."

Yeah, probably makes him wonder why he didn't demand a trade or at least run across the street to try out for the Browns.

Cleveland is the second worst team in the league right now while the Heat have won 19 of their last 20.

LeBron must really be wondering right now.

:sidelol:

What a ****ing miserable thread this is and ALL of you haters are straight ****ing MAD.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAO @ This pile **** fail thread.

:lol: :lol:

LOL @ You nyjunk

What did I tell you ALL? That Cleveland team is and was trash. WITH LeBron they won 60+ games.

Without LeBron (who sucks according to the OP) they've won an incredilbe EIGHT games. That's right—EIGHT. LMAO. What a joke that team is.

"It has to make LeBron wonder."

Yeah, probably makes him wonder why he didn't demand a trade or at least run across the street to try out for the Browns.

Cleveland is the second worst team in the league right now while the Heat have won 19 of their last 20.

LeBron must really be wondering right now.

:sidelol:

What a ****ing miserable thread this is and ALL of you haters are straight ****ing MAD.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hrpuffin and nyjunk

m_8965e1c76f3e4151bc5878bd4b1eea1a-1.jpg

Someone should set this thread on fire in the same manner that those whiny, crying, booger-eating Cleveland fans did to King James' jersey after he dumped that lousy city on their face for the bright lights and sexiness of the greatest city in the world.

OP needs to have a seat on the bench after this wonderful fail of his. I'd be embarrassed. I'd personally ask for a screen name change if I were the OP.

Miami takes on Cleveland yet again tonight and I expect pretty much the same result. LeBron James will once again bend the city of Cleveland over and butt**** them deep with a shovel wrapped in barbed wire.

umad2-1.png

clear.gif

clear.gif

LOOK AT THESE WINNERS LMAO

fansburningJamesjerseys-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom