Lee Evans signs 4 year extension | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee Evans signs 4 year extension

I already told you why I don't think he's a legit #1. He's not even close to a TO type of talent...not close at all. Also why does everyone have to say the Bills are great at everything or you're not happy? Seriously, Evans has never made probowl! But you want everyone to respect him as if all that matters is how you feel about EVERYTHING BILLS!! I could care less how much you love the Bills and everyone on that squad, I don't have to agree with your view of the Bills.

Why do you always accuse me of saying stuff when I don't? I never said Lee Evans was as good as TO. You always put words in my mouth.

I never say the Bills are a great team, yet you say I think they are.

You have some weird fascination with the Bills.

Evans is a good WR on the field and an even better teammate off the field.

Why do you always accuse me of saying stuff when I don't? I never said Lee Evans was as good as TO. You always put words in my mouth.

I never say the Bills are a great team, yet you say I think they are.

You have some weird fascination with the Bills.

Evans is a good WR on the field and an even better teammate off the field.

Oh please show me where I said, you said, Evans was as good as TO? PLEASE!!!!!!!

And why do I have "some weird fascination with the Bills"? I didn't start this, or any of the lovefest Bill threads in this forum. I have a problem with Bill fans who think their team is better then it is. I have a problem with Bill fans who ignore the negative the Bills do, but Bill fans will spend hours discussing on here discussing every other teams neagtive topics, without a problem.

Oh please show me where I said, you said, Evans was as good as TO? PLEASE!!!!!!!

And why do I have "some weird fascination with the Bills"? I didn't start this, or any of the lovefest Bill threads in this forum. I have a problem with Bill fans who think their team is better then it is. I have a problem with Bill fans who ignore the negative the Bills do, but Bill fans will spend hours discussing on here discussing every other teams neagtive topics, without a problem.

Point your displeasure at the people who deserve it then. Dont group every Bills fan into one category.

Every group of fans has their homers, pessimists, and realists.

Point your displeasure at the people who deserve it then. Dont group every Bills fan into one category.

Every group of fans has their homers, pessimists, and realists.

I tell you what, I'll continue to "point my displeasure" the way I like and let you dis-associate yourself with other Bill fans on your own. I didn't single any one individual out, so if you feel you're not in that group, so be it. It's not my job to make you feel better, or seperate Bill fans into groups. However you are here (especially when the Bills win) begging for love for love and respect for "YOUR Bills", then you want to be seperated from the other Bill fans doing the same?

Just wondering, what do you think these media "Bill lovers" will think of the Bills after they lose BIG to a team that actually has an offense? I think the Bills played more like they really are on Sunday and I don't think the game would have been any different with or without Trent.

good job by Buffalo.

feelthepain - you do have to realize that lee Evans has played with complete garbage for QB basically his whole career, right? The kid is a good player. IMO, he's in the second tier, just below the elite WR's - which is how the Bills paid him, so there really isn't any negative to this signing.

and I just noticed that he is averaging 27 ypc this season....WTF!!! that is unbelievable!!

http://www.nfl.com/players/leeevans/profile?id=EVA454901

good job by Buffalo.

feelthepain - you do have to realize that lee Evans has played with complete garbage for QB basically his whole career, right? The kid is a good player. IMO, he's in the second tier, just below the elite WR's - which is how the Bills paid him, so there really isn't any negative to this signing.

and I just noticed that he is averaging 27 ypc this season....WTF!!! that is unbelievable!!

http://www.nfl.com/players/leeevans/profile?id=EVA454901

He'll never be a high reception guy. Peter King was on the radio before Evans re-signed saying it may not be a smart football move to re-sign him. The Bills had to do it, IMO. I think the rest of their WR's are better suited for the 3rd WR role. Royal isn't anything to brag about at TE.

When the Dolphins hopefully are in the situation with Henne solidified at Qb I think it'll be important to have some consistency at WR. Evans openly wanted Losman at Qb last season but has since been quiet.

I tell you what, I'll continue to "point my displeasure" the way I like and let you dis-associate yourself with other Bill fans on your own. I didn't single any one individual out, so if you feel you're not in that group, so be it. It's not my job to make you feel better, or seperate Bill fans into groups. However you are here (especially when the Bills win) begging for love for love and respect for "YOUR Bills", then you want to be seperated from the other Bill fans doing the same?

Just wondering, what do you think these media "Bill lovers" will think of the Bills after they lose BIG to a team that actually has an offense? I think the Bills played more like they really are on Sunday and I don't think the game would have been any different with or without Trent.

Yes, I'm begging for love, LOL, you are hilarious.

We will see who the Bills really are as the season goes on. The same team that blew us out, blew you out and got blown out by a team that beat you but lost to a team you blew out.

Confused? That's why they play the games. Every week is different.

I think your a closet Bills, Jets, or Patriots fan. Most of your posts are in the AFC East section, dont you care about the Dolphins?

Yes you are, otherwise you wouldn't care what one Dolphin fan thinks about the Bills. But clearly you do!

A lot of people here say negative things about the Bills, your not the only one. I agree with some of the negative opinions, some I dont. Your the only one that makes outlandish statements like all Bills fans need to hear their team is the best.

I just don't think that's true.

I come here for 2 reasons, to see what is up with Miami and to read different opinions on the Bills. If I wanted to read people love the Bills most of the time I would only read a Bills board.

I come here for 2 reasons, to see
what is up with Miami and to read different opinions on the Bills. If I wanted to read people love the Bills most of the time I would only read a Bills board.

If that were true you wouldn't try to change anyones opinion, clearly you have an issue with those that don't think the Bills are as good as you think they are! You do come here to read peoples opinion of the Bills that's the definition of a fan forum, but you can't accept what you read unless you agree with it. That's something you cant deny. However if everyone here felt like Bill fans you'd have no problem with my opinion, clearly I don't feel the Bills are as good as you, so what's the conclusion?

You said if all you wanted to read was Bill love you'd only read the Bills board, well what are you here for then? Just to argue? Cause clearly I don't think the Bills are as good as you do and you can't stand it!! I could understand you feeling this way if your team were top 5 in every category after beating the snot out of a top 5 team every week, but we both know the Bills have only faced one team that even comes close to that discription and that team just beat the snot out of the Bills. I think my opinion of the Bills is valid and you don't like it, well that is terrible, I know.:rolleyes2:

I'll actually care what FTP says when he actually attends a Dolphins game in person. Then he'll get to see some live NFL action, and maybe his opinions will change a bit.

If that were true you wouldn't try to change anyones opinion, clearly you have an issue with those that don't think the Bills are as good as you think they are! You do come here to read peoples opinion of the Bills that's the definition of a fan forum, but you can't accept what you read unless you agree with it. That's something you cant deny. However if everyone here felt like Bill fans you'd have no problem with my opinion, clearly I don't feel the Bills are as good as you, so what's the conclusion?

You said if all you wanted to read was Bill love you'd only read the Bills board, well what are you here for then? Just to argue? Cause clearly I don't think the Bills are as good as you do and you can't stand it!! I could understand you feeling this way if your team were top 5 in every category after beating the snot out of a top 5 team every week, but we both know the Bills have only faced one team that even comes close to that discription and that team just beat the snot out of the Bills. I think my opinion of the Bills is valid and you don't like it, well that is terrible, I know.:rolleyes2:

Why cant you just talk about the Bills without talking about their fans? Or going after someone personally?

I have no problem with your opinion of the Bills.

You said if all you wanted to read was Bill love you'd only read the Bills board, well what are you here for then? Just to argue?
Cause clearly I don't think the Bills are as good as you do and you can't stand it!! I could understand you feeling this way if your team were top 5 in every category after beating the snot out of a top 5 team every week, but we both know the Bills have only faced one team that even comes close to that discription and that team just beat the snot out of the Bills. I think my opinion of the Bills is valid and you don't like it, well that is terrible, I know.:rolleyes2:

What I can't stand is the way people go on and on. Can we get back to the subject please.

Lee Evans was going to become a free agent. He knows the offense, is great deep threat receiver and was very affordable. IMO this was a very good move to re-sign a quality #1 receiver. I'm glad the Bills got it done early in the season, saves from distraction.

Why cant you just talk about the Bills without talking about their fans? Or going after someone personally?

I have no problem with your opinion of the Bills.

Whom am I going after? If I talk about "Bill fans" it's as a reference as a whole. Why can't you just deal with others having a different opinion then you? If I think the Bills aren't very good, It's my opinion and I'm entitled to that opinion, if it bothers you, that's your issue not mine. Like I said I feel the way I do about the Bills based on the facts, not just a hate for the team. Yet for some reason this bothers you, oh well.

Whom am I going after? If I talk about "Bill fans" it's as a reference as a whole. Why can't you just deal with others having a different opinion then you? If I think the Bills aren't very good, It's my opinion and I'm entitled to that opinion, if it bothers you, that's your issue not mine. Like I said I feel the way I do about the Bills based on the facts, not just a hate for the team. Yet for some reason this bothers you, oh well.

You've stated what you thought about the Evans signing. If you have nothing more to add please don't hijack someone elses thread.

You can always start another thread with whatever topic you want to discuss because CLEARLY you have nothing more to add to the topic.

Back
Top Bottom