Lee Evans signs 4 year extension | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee Evans signs 4 year extension

Ask any other NFL fan in America who has half a brain in their head and they will tell you the same thing.

Not if they actually watch the game of football! The Bills are far from a good football team at the moment, they may be a good football team by the end of the year, but not right now. They've hung on by the skin of their teeth to win three out of four Ball games this season and were destroyed in their last game. Buffalo needs to start winning games with their offense and defense, not their ST's and and spread offense against the prevent in the 4th qtr. 3 of the 4 teams the Bills beat this year are 25 or worse, one which is ranked 17th and the only good team they played they were simply ***** slapped by them. Think whatever you want but I know for a fact the Bills don't belong at the top of the rankings with teams like the Cowboy's, Giants, Steelers or Cards. Cause they've not yet proven they can win against that type of talent. Infact, in the last 31 games the Bills have beaten only 2 teams with a winning record.

Not if they actually watch the game of football! The Bills are far from a good football team at the moment, they may be a good football team by the end of the year, but not right now. They've hung on by the skin of their teeth to win three out of four Ball games this season and were destroyed in their last game. Buffalo needs to start winning games with their offense and defense, not their ST's and and spread offense against the prevent in the 4th qtr. 3 of the 4 teams the Bills beat this year are 25 or worse, one which is ranked 17th and the only good team they played they were simply ***** slapped by them. Think whatever you want but I know for a fact the Bills don't belong at the top of the rankings with teams like the Cowboy's, Giants, Steelers or Cards. Cause they've not yet proven they can win against that type of talent. Infact, in the last 31 games the Bills have beaten only 2 teams with a winning record.
The Arizona game wasn't as bad as the score. The defense gave up way too many short passes, but it was still 24-17 half way through the 3rd quarter. The Bills defense missed a bunch of tackles on Arizona's next drive, give up a screen pass on 3rd and 13, and jump offside on a FG attempt which kept that same drive alive.

Then after that JP Losman started turning the football over, Robert Royal fumbled also.

It just went south real fast, which is what normally happens late in games when JP Losman is playing.

The Bills really didn't have that hard a time against St Louis. It was a close game, St Louis played hard, but Buffalo pulled away. It wasn't much of a comeback. This is the NFL, teams dont just crush NFL teams.

The Oakland game is a different stroy. They dominated the Bills offense for 3 quarters, the Bills started to pick up their blitz and pass rush so they started playing off, which was a mistake. Edwards just ate them up.

Seattle, well the beginning of the game was like a hurricane outside, in fact I think it was a hurricane. The Bills dominated the game though after the hurricane stopped.

We will find out a lot about the Bills over the next few weeks.

I think right now Miami has been the most impressive team. Im anxious to see how Miami's offense plays against Baltimore.

Im still not sure about the Jets. Favre still throws up those INT's like crazy. The Bengals dropped atleast 3 and I think caught 2.

The Bills have not played any division games, those games are coming up.

NE I dont know about. Ive only watched one of their games, against SD, and Matt Cassell missed a lot of open WR's.

FTP, what did you think of Roy Williams getting more money then Lee Evans? hehe.

Look how quickly you jump ship when your ridiculous argument is called out...I thought we were talking about how you compared Camarillo to Evans, not the entire bills team itself (which is better than the fins so ya we can jump to that too if you want).

No matter what the topic is dude you are completely irrational and one-sided. Camarillo isn't close to Evans just like the fins aren't close to the bills. Ask any NFL fan with any sort of a brain and they will say the same thing. The way you grasp at your final straws starts off amusing enough, then it just gets to be overboard.

Considering the teams you mentioned wouldn't the Redskins be a better fit. They did win at Dallas. Nobody is a great team til after the SB. All any team can do is beat the teams they're supposed to. If my Dolphins did that this past Sunday they'd be sitting pretty. Your Jets gotta win the next 3 and be sitting pretty.

Look how quickly you jump ship when your ridiculous argument is called out...I thought we were talking about how you compared Camarillo to Evans, not the entire bills team itself (which is better than the fins so ya we can jump to that too if you want).

No matter what the topic is dude you are completely irrational and one-sided. Camarillo isn't close to Evans just like the fins aren't close to the bills. Ask any NFL fan with any sort of a brain and they will say the same thing. The way you grasp at your final straws starts off amusing enough, then it just gets to be overboard.

I respond to people who post, if they want to talk about Evans, fine. If they want to talk about the AFC Eastt fine, I really don't care. This is the Beast of the east forum, everything goes in this forum, I don't care what the title of the thread is, it's all relative.

Considering the teams you mentioned wouldn't the Redskins be a better fit. They did win at Dallas. Nobody is a great team til after the SB. All any team can do is beat the teams they're supposed to. If my Dolphins did that this past Sunday they'd be sitting pretty. Your Jets gotta win the next 3 and be sitting pretty.

I can't understand why a Bill fan would come here and then deny they're a Bill fan. You obviously have nothing good to say about any team but the Bills, you defend no team, but the Bills, you only post in this forum if it's about the Bills "especially if it's a negative post, about the Bills". What you write, who you defend and where you post, number of posts per day and you have nothing in your Avatar, signature or quotes that would suggest you're a Dolphin fan in any way shape or form.

Lots of members here aren't Dolphin fans, I have no problem at all with that, but simply being a member doesn't make you a Dolphin fan. All that put together, points in the same direction. You make your devotion to the Bills quite obvious! With every chance you get, you defend them, no matter how minute the topic. I have no problem with you being a Bill fan nor your opinion of them. There quite a few members here that are Bill fans, I just don't see the need to pretend you're not.

BTW, I don't care what team you think I follow, my history here would suggest I'm truly a Dolphin fan and if that's still not enough to convince you, I really don't care. I won't lose sleep over it. You're entitled to your opinion and I can simply choose to ignore that opinion, as you have every right to do the same with mine. I'm simply pointing out whats obvious to me based on all the evidence at hand.

Evans is NOT a #1 WR.

OK, for the sake of argument, lets say you are correct and Lee Evans is not a #1 WR.

Would you then agree that The Dolphins have no better than #4 WR's gracing their roster?

Just wondering because Lee Evans IS that much better than Ginn, Hagan, Wilford or Camarillo.

In fact, Josh Reed, who is a legit #3 WR, is better than any of the aforementioned on the Dolphins depth charts.

OK, for the sake of argument, lets say you are correct and Lee Evans is not a #1 WR.

Would you then agree that The Dolphins have no better than #4 WR's gracing their roster?

Just wondering because Lee Evans IS that much better than Ginn, Hagan, Wilford or Camarillo.

In fact, Josh Reed, who is a legit #3 WR, is better than any of the aforementioned on the Dolphins depth charts.
Camarillo has more receptions than Evans. Not saying he is better, just wanted to point that out.

Camarillo has more receptions than Evans. Not saying he is better, just wanted to point that out.

Personally, and I'll admit I'm a little weird, but I like yards and touchdowns better than catches. And right now, Evans is on pace for for 1,389 yards and 8 tds. :up: But who wants that kind of production when you can draft a stud like Ginn in the first round.

I can't understand why a Bill fan would come here and then deny they're a Bill fan. You obviously have nothing good to say about any team but the Bills, you defend no team, but the Bills, you only post in this forum if it's about the Bills "especially if it's a negative post, about the Bills". What you write, who you defend and where you post, number of posts per day and you have nothing in your Avatar, signature or quotes that would suggest you're a Dolphin fan in any way shape or form.

Lots of members here aren't Dolphin fans, I have no problem at all with that, but simply being a member doesn't make you a Dolphin fan. All that put together, points in the same direction. You make your devotion to the Bills quite obvious! With every chance you get, you defend them, no matter how minute the topic. I have no problem with you being a Bill fan nor your opinion of them. There quite a few members here that are Bill fans, I just don't see the need to pretend you're not.

BTW, I don't care what team you think I follow, my history here would suggest I'm truly a Dolphin fan and if that's still not enough to convince you, I really don't care. I won't lose sleep over it. You're entitled to your opinion and I can simply choose to ignore that opinion, as you have every right to do the same with mine. I'm simply pointing out whats obvious to me based on all the evidence at hand.

Ok i'll be completely biased and attack a team for winning. The Bills suck because they're 5-1. Lee Evans is not a #1 because he's not as good as Larry Fitzgerald. John Beck is great. Ricky Williams didn't quit on the Dolphins he just had to discover himself. The Dolphins haven't been poorly run over the last few years.

I wouldn't say I defend the Bills I just point out what I see. I could post in the main forum about ridiculous things like the Dolphins should pick some bum that's been released by another team. I'll start going there so I can get your acceptance because obviously you're the gate-keeper and will decide whose a fan whose not.

Back
Top Bottom