Lee Evans signs 4 year extension | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee Evans signs 4 year extension

So then do me a favor, I don't want you coming here looking for credit for the Bills in any way shape or form, none. The Bills are not impressive and they've done nothing special, which is basically what I've been saying, but for some reason this offends Bill fans. You think you're confused about my point? How do you think I feel about what it is exactly that I've said that offends Bill fans other then the truth.

OMG, you cant help it can you. I am not looking for any credit.

Ehh, your frustrating.

OMG, you cant help it can you. I am not looking for any credit.

Ehh, your frustrating.

Seriously? Your avatar and the duality of it, fits you well. If you don't want credit for the Bills then what the hell are you arguing with me about??? Why do you say you aren't here asking for respect or credit for the Bills, but the second I say something that does shine a favorable light on the Bills you jump right in and question my opinion? You need to stop this two way personality issue you seem to be displaying.

You can take the wins Bills got each of the last two season and I'll take Miami's wins each of the last two seasons and you know where the Bills got that the Dolphins didn't?

Respect.

I also enjoyed watching my team that had something to play for late in the season. It was exciting all season long.

You know you've hijacked many posts, this one no different. If you NEED to have the last word then it's yours. I wont be participating in your attempts to divert from the topics. It's my hope that no other posters take part in these hijackings either.

Why don't you ever start your own post about the subject?

Respect.

I also enjoyed watching my team that had something to play for late in the season. It was exciting all season long.

You know you've hijacked many posts, this one no different. If you NEED to have the last word then it's yours. I wont be participating in your attempts to divert from the topics. It's my hope that no other posters take part in these hijackings either.

Why don't you ever start your own post about the subject?

The Bills did not earn respect, please 7 wins and the 30th ranked offense and 31st ranked defense is where you think teams need to be to earn respect? Why don't you just call the Bills the SB champs, it wouldn't be as far fetched as saying they're respected.

As for "hijacking" threads, I didn't hijack anything and I'm not the only one in this thread, why aren't you whinning about the Bill fans that aren't talking about Evans specifically? Cause it's ok for the Bill fans to argue about whatever they want but if anyone else does it, they're "hijacking" threads. Whatever, sometimes threads evolve and you know it, the question about Evans was answered how many more ways can the issue about Evans signing be answered? You're just looking to start trouble, everyone else in this thread is having a discussion, so either join in or not, but no one is hijacking anything except you.

Ive seen the Bills play against the Rams and Cards and I can honestly say if I'm a Bills fan I'd be very worried how the Bills are playing at the moment. Their O-line gave up 9 SACKS in those two games, which is a huge worry when you consider that both Miami and NYJ have shown they can get to the QB. The division at the moment is very even between the Bills, Jets and Pats. The Fins will play a huge part in decideing who comes out of the East.

All in all 4-1 going into the bye is still pretty damn good and sets them up well as we all know a good start is vital. But this division is far from over.

Seriously? Your avatar and the duality of it, fits you well. If you don't want credit for the Bills then what the hell are you arguing with me about??? Why do you say you aren't here asking for respect or credit for the Bills, but the second I say something that does shine a favorable light on the Bills you jump right in and question my opinion? You need to stop this two way personality issue you seem to be displaying.

Im here DEBATING my opinions, not looking to be patted on the back.

Everyone knows the Bills have played an easy schedule, what I don't agree with is you talking about the Bills not beating Oakland easily or not pulling away from St Louis until the 4th.

Who cares how we beat teams, Buffalo is not a team anyone expects to blow out any NFL football team. A win is a win to us. We have not won much, and you want to diminish that by saying we didn't win impressive enough.

By saying we didn't win impressive enough is basically giving the Bills too much respect, which we as Bills fans don't give our team yet. We don't believe we should be whipping up on weak NFL teams yet, the Bills have been one of the weak NFL teams in past years.

The Bills have one of the youngest teams in the NFL. They depend on a lot of 2nd and 3rd year players, they are learning how to win football games, that's all.

ALso, this is the AFC EAST section of the board, there will be Jets talk, Patriots talk, and Bills talk. It is the best AFC EAST board that I know of.

Im here DEBATING my opinions, not looking to be patted on the back.

Everyone knows the Bills have played an easy schedule, what I don't agree with is you talking about the Bills not beating Oakland easily or not pulling away from St Louis until the 4th.

Who cares how we beat teams, Buffalo is not a team anyone expects to blow out any NFL football team. A win is a win to us. We have not won much, and you want to diminish that by saying we didn't win impressive enough.

By saying we didn't win impressive enough is basically giving the Bills too much respect, which we as Bills fans don't give our team yet. We don't believe we should be whipping up on weak NFL teams yet, the Bills have been one of the weak NFL teams in past years.

The Bills have one of the youngest teams in the NFL. They depend on a lot of 2nd and 3rd year players, they are learning how to win football games, that's all.

ALso, this is the AFC EAST section of the board, there will be Jets talk, Patriots talk, and Bills talk. It is the best AFC EAST board that I know of.

If you're here debating fine, but don't get all bent out of shape when someone calls you out for it! Don't whine when someone say's you're looking for respect for your team and you get upset if you don't get it cause that's what you're doing, both by debating and questioning someones opinon of your team and you fire back with why you think they are wrong about your team.

You're trying to ride the fence and you can't do that, if you defend your team when someone says something negative, then accdept the fact that you don't like someone pointing out their flaws and you defend them. I have no problem you debating your team with your opinions, I do however have a problem with you getting defensive when someone points it out to you and you act like you're not defending your team cuase they're simply your team.

If you're here debating fine, but don't get all bent out of shape when someone calls you out for it! Don't whine when someone say's you're looking for respect for your team and you get upset if you don't get it cause that's what you're doing, both by debating and questioning someones opinon of your team and you fire back with why you think they are wrong about your team.

You're trying to ride the fence and you can't do that, if you defend your team when someone says something negative, then accdept the fact that you don't like someone pointing out their flaws and you defend them. I have no problem you debating your team with your opinions, I do however have a problem with you getting defensive when someone points it out to you and you act like you're not defending your team cuase they're simply your team.

Stick to the Bills or whatever team we are talking about, no need to go after me. You like to turn everything around on me.

Stick to the Bills or whatever team we are talking about, no need to go after me. You like to turn everything around on me.

So because I state the obvious that's a crime? If you're a Bill fan trying to convince others your team is better then it is then I can call you a Bill fan defnding your team and looking for love.

So because I state the obvious that's a crime? If you're a Bill fan trying to convince others your team is better then it is then I can call you a Bill fan defnding your team and looking for love.

Where have I said the Bills are better than anyone except for when you told me Buffalo wasn't better than Miami last year?

I don't know how me saying Lee Evans is a #1 WR is me saying the Bills are a great team.

Where are you getting the belief that I feel the Bills are a great team?

Damn Dabills...Don't you know that the fins are the greatest team in the league no matter what their record or talent level is??? Maybe you should just except that instead of continuously pulling the 'yak-back' string on that broken toy.

Damn Dabills...Don't you know that the fins are the greatest team in the league no matter what their record or talent level is??? Maybe you should just except that instead of continuously pulling the 'yak-back' string on that broken toy.

I dont know if he is just messing with me or if he is serious.

It almost sounds like a joke, I think Im being had.

I mean wins don't matter, but stats do? Ive never heard such nonsense.

Where have I said the Bills are better than anyone except for when you told me Buffalo wasn't better than Miami last year?

Every single tinme you come here and tell us how your team is doing and where their strengths are or "winning record" is. Basically when you speak positively of the Bills I can call you a Bill fan coming here looking for love, have you not talked about the Bills 4-1 record being a positive? Regardless if it's true or not you're here stating the obvious, we know what the Bills record is, if you feel the need to remind us in a post then you're overstating the obvious, therefore I'll point out you're a Bill fan here looking for love.

BTW, I never said Buffalo wasn't better then Miami, nor did I say Miami was better then Buffalo. The Bills had more wins last year, but Miami had a better offense and Defense. Since neither team made the playoffs last year was basically a push.

I don't know how me saying Lee Evans is a #1 WR is me saying the Bills are a great team.

Well to start with, where is Evans Ranked overall in the NFL at the WR position through 5 games? Try 53rd, where is he ranked in just the AFC? Try 28th, how on earth is he a legit #1 if he can't even make it into the top 10 of WR's in just the AFC, much less the league through just 5 games?

He's had just one 1,000 yard season in his career and he's never been to a problowl. This is why I believe you think everything Buffalo is great, you can't even be realistic about your players, calling Evans a legit #1 with nothing in his career to suggest he is. Calling Evans a #1 WR is nothing more then you giving a Bill player more credit then they've earned.

Where are you getting the belief that I feel the Bills are a great team?

I just answered that question.

I mean wins don't matter, but stats do? Ive never heard such nonsense.

AGAIN.......If wins matter why did the Giants even bother to show up against the Cowboy's Pakers or Pats in the playoffs? According to you, if you have a better record you're the better team, well why did the teams with the better records AND home field advantage lose to the worse record? Why did the 10-6 Giants beat the 16-0 Pats?? You sure know how to skirt answering this question constantly!

Am I on a Bills board telling their Fans how Greg Camerillo is a legit number 1 WR even though he's not done anything to prove it? NO!!

Back
Top Bottom