Lee Evans signs 4 year extension | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee Evans signs 4 year extension

Tell me then, how did the "wins" matter for the Bills last year.

You have now changed your whole point. I don't know what your trying to prove anymore.

How did the wins matter? They mattered up until week 15 of last season. The wins meant the Bills were in the playoff race.

I answered, if I tell what you want to hear maybe you'll stop whinning that I don't agree with you.
There it is, your telling me what I think again.

I'll answer and you can agree or disagree,..

San Diego - W
@ Miami - L
NY Jets - W
@ New England - L
Cleveland - W
@ Kansas City - W
San Francisco - W
Miami - W
@ NY Jets -L
@ Denver - L
New England - W

Bills would finish 11-5.

There it is, your telling me what I think again.

We can't seem to get beyond you being offended about what I think of the Bills, cause every time I say something about them you chime in and question what I say. Obviously in order to make you happy, I simply have to think the Bills are great and you'll stop whinning about my opinion of the Bills. Infact you, Brassmonkey and djfresh47 are all Bill fans and you're all extremly upset that I don't join your lovefest over how "GREAT" the three of you think the Bills are. So if I start calling the Bills great will it make you three happy?

We can't seem to get beyond you being offended about what I think of the Bills, cause every time I say something about them you chime in and question what I say. Obviously in order to make you happy, I simply have to think the Bills are great and you'll stop whinning about my opinion of the Bills. Infact you, Brassmonkey and djfresh47 are all Bill fans and you're all extremly upset that I don't join your lovefest over how "GREAT" the three of you think the Bills are. So if I start calling the Bills great will it make you three happy?

Honestly, why do you put words in my mouth? Who is saying the Bills are great?

You have to look at everything. Me saying the Bills can go 10-6 or 11-5 has nothing to do with them being good, but has everything to do with their schedule.

So if you actually would read and understand what I'm saying and where I'm coming from, maybe you would stop thinking I think the Bills are great.

Your opinion of the Bills is they wont beat good teams, well please tell me, who are the good teams the Bills will face this year?

When people disagree they're always wrong.

You can speculate what team i'm a fan of by my posts. Just like I can speculate.

If that means the Bills never start playing like the Giants or Cowboys, then yeah never in my eyes. The Bills are 4-1 based on 4 teams that happen to be some of the worst in the league and it took everything the Bills had to escape with wins in three of the 4 games. The Bills then face a Cards team that was missing Boldin and the Bills got smoked. I don't care if Trent Edwards was in or out, it wouldn't have stopped the cards from putting up 40. Besides Trent has looked like crap except in the hurry up offense in the 4th qtr. By then it would have been to late anyways. The Bills are not playing good football no matter how happy Bill fans are. You don't have a top 15 offense or defense, how is that possible for a team that's 4-1 and have played 4 god awful teams?? What more do you need to see to know the Bills aren't legit yet?

FTP....the bills can only play the teams that are put in front of them on their schedule. So far those are the teams they have played. Its not our fault.

FTP....the bills can only play the teams that are put in front of them on their schedule. So far those are the teams they have played. Its not our fault.

No, but were not crushing them. The Bills should be crushing teams, according to feelthepain.

I didnt know he respected Buffalo so much that he thinks Buffalo is at a point where they should crush teams.

Who said anything about the Bills schedule being "your" fault? The Bills have struggled to win games against some bad teams this year...as usual. They have a 4-1 record yet neither side of the ball in Buffalo is ranked in the top 10. Their running game is barely getting 50 yards a game from Lynch and they've given up the most points in the division despite the fact that they've played some seriously bad teams.

Now, as a fan of the game of football am I supposed to ignore all the negative the Bills have shown and say, "yeah, but they're 4-1" cause that's all Bill fans want to talk about? I don't think so! See Bill fans think because someone points out what they themselves don't want to talk about it's some sorta crime. Anyone who watches the NFL knows Bufflo could just as easily be 1-4 as 4-1 given as poorly as they've played. I will not give credit to a Bills team for hanging on by their fingernails against teams who's avg rank is what 22 in the league overall?

No, but were not crushing them. The Bills should be crushing teams, according to feelthepain.

I didnt know he respected Buffalo so much that he thinks Buffalo is at a point where they should crush teams.

The Raiders and Rams fired their HC's right after they played the Bills, how bad do you think those teams are that back to back weeks coaches are fired during a season? Did you know since the NFL/AFL merger only 8 coaches have been fired during the season? This year alone there were 2 and the Bills played both those teams back to back. And you don't think those teams are awful? Are you happy your team looked so inept against those two teams?

Lets talk about how many points the Jags, Seahawks, Rams and Raiders have all given up more points then they scored infact the 4 teams I just mentioned have all given up well over 100 points in their first 4 or 5 games, while being some of the worst offenses in the NFL. All this is ignored by Bill fans cause they would have to acknowledge their team is winning but not impressively given the circumstances, but If you want to talk about how great the Bills are I'm sure the conversation will be a long one. Funny how that works.

Your opinion of the Bills is they wont beat good teams, well please tell me, who are the good teams the Bills will face this year?

How how about teams that are ranked in the top 10 and actually don't lose more games then they win? Since you're so offended by my opinion, why don't you tell me how many teams the Bills have beaten in the last 37 games that have actually had a winning record? Since I'm just so damn bias!

How how about teams that are ranked in the top 10 and actually don't lose more games then they win? Since you're so offended by my opinion, why don't you tell me how many teams the Bills have beaten in the last 37 games that have actually had a winning record? Since I'm just so damn bias!

Your not getting my point are you? My point is the Bills dont play many good teams this year, most of them are bad teams. It doesn't matter if they cant beat good teams because they don't have to.

Are you trying to prove the Bills have not been a good team over the last decade? I agree with you if that's your point.

I have no idea what your point is.

Your not getting my point are you? My point is the Bills dont play many good teams this year, most of them are bad teams. It doesn't matter if they cant beat good teams because they don't have to.

Are you trying to prove the Bills have not been a good team over the last decade? I agree with you if that's your point.

I have no idea what your point is.

So then do me a favor, I don't want you coming here looking for credit for the Bills in any way shape or form, none. The Bills are not impressive and they've done nothing special, which is basically what I've been saying, but for some reason this offends Bill fans. You think you're confused about my point? How do you think I feel about what it is exactly that I've said that offends Bill fans other then the truth.

Back
Top Bottom