Lee Evans signs 4 year extension | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lee Evans signs 4 year extension

Whom am I going after? If I talk about "Bill fans" it's as a reference as a whole. Why can't you just deal with others having a different opinion then you? If I think the Bills aren't very good, It's my opinion and I'm entitled to that opinion, if it bothers you, that's your issue not mine. Like I said I feel the way I do about the Bills based on the facts, not just a hate for the team. Yet for some reason this bothers you, oh well.

What is it with you? I said in the post you quoted I have no problem with your opinion on the Bills, yet your whole post is attacking me for having a problem with your opinion on the Bills. lol.

My problem is you grouping me in with these Bills fans you hate so much. I don't know who they are but you keep saying things like I need to be loved.

lol.

You think Lee Evans isnt a #1, I think he is, lets leave the discussion on Lee Evans, why start talking about me and Bills fans in general? You do it everytime.

You've stated what you thought about the Evans signing. If you have nothing more to add please don't hijack someone elses thread.

You can always start another thread with whatever topic you want to discuss because CLEARLY you have nothing more to add to the topic.

What are you talking about I'm not here talking to myself, I happen to be having a dicussion with another Bill fan, but you know this.

What is it with you? I said in the post you quoted I have no problem with your opinion on the Bills, yet your whole post is attacking me for having a problem with your opinion on the Bills. lol.

My problem is you grouping me in with these Bills fans you hate so much. I don't know who they are but you keep saying things like I need to be loved.

lol.

You think Lee Evans isnt a #1, I think he is, lets leave the discussion on Lee Evans, why start talking about me and Bills fans in general? You do it everytime.

Any other opinions about the Evans signing that you haven't already given?

lol.

Clearly you have a problem with my opinion of the Bills AND THEIR PLAYERS, or else you wouldn't constantly be trying to convince me the Bills are as good as you think they are. Now you're trying to say you don't have a problem with my opinion, which is it? If I say the Bills are not a good team, you make a sarcastic comment about how the "experts" disagree, if you don't have a problem with my opinion, why even make that statement?

If you don't have a problem with my opinion why question my opinion? Why ask me why I think they're not good? Why counter everything I say about the Bills with sarcasm or a shot at the Dolphins? If you have no problem with my opinion, you wouldn't be upset by what I say about the Bills. I think after the last 50 different post/counter post we've engaged in, you can't say you have no problem with my opinion. Because our history on this subject would suggest you clearly have a problem with my opinion of the Bills. There's nothing wrong with you disagreeing with my opinion of the Bills, but there is also nothing wrong with me not having a good opinion of the Bills either.

Oh and BTW, my first post in this thread was about Evans and why I thought he didn't deserve the money he got. YOU then decided to morph that into, you, the Bills and how I feel about those subjects. So don't sit there acting like I'm the one who turned this thread into something else.

He has asked that you stay with the topic, he's done. You are a MOD so I'm sure you know that hijacking posts is frowned upon. Please add to the topic of Lee Evans signing. PLEASE.

Clearly you have a problem with my opinion of the Bills AND THEIR PLAYERS, or else you wouldn't constantly be trying to convince me the Bills are as good as you think they are. Now you're trying to say you don't have a problem with my opinion, which is it? If I say the Bills are not a good team, you make a sarcastic comment about how the "experts" disagree, if you don't have a problem with my opinion, why even make that statement?

If you don't have a problem with my opinion why question my opinion? Why ask me why I think they're not good? Why counter everything I say about the Bills with sarcasm or a shot at the Dolphins? If you have no problem with my opinion, you wouldn't be upset by what I say about the Bills. I think after the last 50 different post/counter post we've engaged in, you can't say you have no problem with my opinion. Because our history on this subject would suggest you clearly have a problem with my opinion of the Bills. There's nothing wrong with you disagreeing with my opinion of the Bills, but there is also nothing wrong with me not having a good opinion of the Bills either.

Oh and BTW, my first post in this thread was about Evans and why I thought he didn't deserve the money he got. YOU then decided to morph that into, you, the Bills and how I feel about those subjects. So don't sit there acting like I'm the one who turned this thread into something else.
I think I figured it out, your obviously talking to more than one person when you reply to my posts. Pretty much everything you say I do I don't do, that's where the confusion is I guess.

I think I figured it out, your obviously talking to more than one person when you reply to my posts. Pretty much everything you say I do I don't do, that's where the confusion is I guess.

So you have never questioned me about how I feel about the Bills? You've never used sarcastic comments about how the "experts" feel about the Bills and they disagree with me? You've never accusmed of having issues with the Bills?

I think I've made it clear to you why I feel the way I do about the Bills, I think it's a legit unbias opinion. If I say anything negative about the Bills, like Evans making more money then he deserves, you have a problem with it. I'm pretty sure you're the one iI've been having these discussions with.

I think Evans is fast, I think he can catch the football, but that's all he does well. He doesn't run over people, he doesn't out jump people he deosn't dominate a game. The Bills needed him to show up Sunday against the Cards cause Trent went down, he needed to keep pace with Fitzgerald. He didn't, that's why I think Evans isn't a legit #1.

So you have never questioned me about how I feel about the Bills? You've never used sarcastic comments about how the "experts" feel about the Bills and they disagree with me? You've never accusmed of having issues with the Bills?

I think I've made it clear to you why I feel the way I do about the Bills, I think it's a legit unbias opinion. If I say anything negative about the Bills, like Evans making more money then he deserves, you have a problem with it. I'm pretty sure you're the one iI've been having these discussions with.

I think Evans is fast, I think he can catch the football, but that's all he does well. He doesn't run over people, he doesn't out jump people he deosn't dominate a game. The Bills needed him to show up Sunday against the Cards cause Trent went down, he needed to keep pace with Fitzgerald. He didn't, that's why I think Evans isn't a legit #1.

I said Evans is overpaid, I said most players are overpaid. When Bernard Berrian gets 7 million and Larry Fitzgerald gets 10 million, I think lee Evans should get 8.5 million.

Lee Evans got 9.2 I think, so its close to what i thought he would get.

But yes, we do disagree on whether or not Evans in a #1 WR. I think he is, there is NOTHING wrong with disagreeing.

I like different opinions.

Again I dont have a problem with you being negative on the Bills, I disagree a lot of times, but I dont have a problem with it, i only have problem when you say I need to hear how good the Bills are.

I already told you why I don't think he's a legit #1. He's not even close to a TO type of talent...not close at all. Also why does everyone have to say the Bills are great at everything or you're not happy? Seriously, Evans has never made probowl! But you want everyone to respect him as if all that matters is how you feel about EVERYTHING BILLS!! I could care less how much you love the Bills and everyone on that squad, I don't have to agree with your view of the Bills.

The real question is why do you not give any credit for it is EVER do to the bills? You will go so far as to make statements that make you look ludicrous rather then just admitting the obvious on certain things. Please dont call out another poster for doing something when you are the polar opposite.

The real question is why do you not give any credit for it is EVER do to the bills? You will go so far as to make statements that make you look ludicrous rather then just admitting the obvious on certain things. Please dont call out another poster for doing something when you are the polar opposite.

I'll give the Bills credit when they earn it. If you don't like it, sue me!

its pretty simple. bernard berrian. the amount of receivers who are about to cash in like lee is ridiculous. roy williams, t.j housmandzadeh, and anquan boldin will all have big deals next year. bigger than lee.

I think Evans is fast, I think he can catch the football, but that's all he does well. He doesn't run over people, he doesn't out jump people he deosn't dominate a game. The Bills needed him to show up Sunday against the Cards cause Trent went down, he needed to keep pace with Fitzgerald. He didn't, that's why I think Evans isn't a legit #1
So Evans is supposed to carry his team with a backup QB (who I'm sure you give very little credit to)? Marvin Harrison, TO, and Randy Moss must be looking like career backups to you at this point in the season. http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead...ayerThree=Terrell+Owens&playerFour=Randy+Moss

Not a game changer? 87.5% Lee Evans receptions have gone for first down this season. Almost 90% of his catches are for first downs! Lee is 5th in total yards, 4th in YAC (1st if you count players that have caught 15+ passes), 9th in ypg, 2nd in the league with 7 plays over 20 yards, and 2nd in the league with 3 plays over 40 yards.

Sign Lee to a reasonable deal for what recievers now make in the NFL? You bet your butt this was a smart move by the Bills.

Now I realize the Bills gave him a lil more money than you guys gave Wilford ( 1 rec for 15 in 3 games for $13m over four years, and included a $6m signing bonus) but you have to agree that the phins would gladly have paid the extra cash for Evans.

Side note: if the phins cut Wilford before next season they will have paid him more than what the Bills are paying Lee for 1 season.

So Evans is supposed to carry his team with a backup QB (who I'm sure you give very little credit to)? Marvin Harrison, TO, and Randy Moss must be looking like career backups to you at this point in the season. http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead...ayerThree=Terrell+Owens&playerFour=Randy+Moss

Not a game changer? 87.5% Lee Evans receptions have gone for first down this season. Almost 90% of his catches are for first downs! Lee is 5th in total yards, 4th in YAC (1st if you count players that have caught 15+ passes), 9th in ypg, 2nd in the league with 7 plays over 20 yards, and 2nd in the league with 3 plays over 40 yards.

Sign Lee to a reasonable deal for what recievers now make in the NFL? You bet your butt this was a smart move by the Bills.

Now I realize the Bills gave him a lil more money than you guys gave Wilford ( 1 rec for 15 in 3 games for $13m over four years, and included a $6m signing bonus) but you have to agree that the phins would gladly have paid the extra cash for Evans.

Side note: if the phins cut Wilford before next season they will have paid him more than what the Bills are paying Lee for 1 season.

Evans is NOT a #1 WR.

Back
Top Bottom