“Legal” Tampering Day 2 Superthread | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Legal” Tampering Day 2 Superthread

I think it's more of a mentality that you add older guys when you are already a playoff contender and not a team still climbing. That is the way I look at it. If we are a Chiefs, Tampa, etc... a guy older than 30 is fine. Why spin my wheels with a guy, paying him good money when I have a team like ours with question marks, like a 2 yr QB that is still unproven. But that is just me.
i sure would like to think we're a playoff contender. that doesn't mean we're a super bowl favorite but we certainly have the expectation to make the playoffs next year and even win a game. it doesn't hurt to have guys to fill some holes that are only gonna be here for a couple of years. that's what lawson was. that's what flowers is. then hopefully you draft their replacements.

If Hilton is all we can get, I'd gladly take him. That guy used to be a stud and even though he's lost a step, he'd still be the #3 receiver on our team and that's if parker can stay healthy.
It wouldn't be a bad move, at the right price. But I would aim higher first.

The Athletic's Michael Lombardi reports that there are rumors that Deshaun Watson doesn't want to play in New York or Miami.
Instead, Watson is rumored to want to play for the Broncos or 49ers, probably because they have more talent on their rosters. Of course, rumors are rumors. If true, Watson is lowering his odds of actually getting traded out of Houston because the Texans wouldn't be in a prime position to draft their next quarterback with Denver or San Francisco's draft picks. Even if Watson is open to being traded anywhere else, the Texans need to be willing to let him go. Thus far, the entire organization has been committed to Watson, going as far as letting trade offers go to their voicemail. There will be plenty of speculation over the next few weeks, but the reality is that a potential Watson deal likely wouldn't go through until just days or minutes before the 2021 NFL Draft.

RELATED: Denver Broncos, San Francisco 49ers, New York Jets, Miami Dolphins
SOURCE: The Rich Eisen Show
Mar 16, 2021, 7:47 PM ET

Good don't want him

Really outside of Samuel, can't think of another guy that I'd really want. If we sign Golladay, I'm not gonna be pissed, but I just don't love that unless its at a value.
I think Golladay is a much better player than Samuel.

Samuel's game may fit what many of us envision for Tua and the offense, but he's a lesser player.

Back
Top Bottom