“Legal” Tampering Day 2 Superthread | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“Legal” Tampering Day 2 Superthread

That's the problem. DVP didn't have a great year, we should be looking for players that will surpass parker's production, not mirror it. I just don't think he adds anything at this point in his career other than a vet presence and that doesn't put points on the board. If we're picking up a vet WR, I would like to see him in the 26,27-year-old range, not 31. Just my opinion is all.
I just dont think FA should be used to upgrade your best players...

Other than yours I don't recognize the summaries of TY Hilton around here. Still a very good player and he's always been a clever player...heck of a lot more than a speed guy alone.

PFF listed Hilton as the most underrated wide receiver on the free agent market.

But from his standpoint I think he should try to catch onto a legitimate contender at this stage of his career.
I went back and looked at his 2020 numbers and they're clean, even the nextgen ones he's still very much holding his own. Also went back to look at some of his 2020 tape, granted Im by no means a tape guy, "clever" is definitely something that still stands out. Clean routes, clean catches and still has a couple of steps on his defender on most catches. Fins really dont have that right now.

i always prefer medicine in suppository form.

bigger pill the better.
lube GIF

" Watson doesnt want MIA OR NYJ

apparently watson only wants Denver or 49ers sounds like he's following the good legal weed. I just wish he would get traded ASAP, so everyone can move on Im starting to not want him.

What's the point of signing JAG, no matter how cheap he comes? He's past 30 and declining, what's the point? I'd rather have a developmental young guy than a declining vet. How does he improve our O, he doesn't and how long do you expect him to stick around at 31?
Having a guy that's done it for years and is still putting up 800 yards as your 3rd receiver is a good thing to have. I'd much rather go that route than to have 2 rookies and a bunch of guys that have a pretty long injury history. We only need him for a year or two. He's just a rental. Every team needs some rentals. Not everyone is gonna be foundational pieces.

" Watson doesnt want MIA OR NYJ

apparently watson only wants Denver or 49ers sounds like he's following the good legal weed. I just wish he would get traded ASAP, so everyone can move on Im starting to not want him.
He has the contract and he has the no trade - he is in the drivers seat

Having a guy that's done it for years and is still putting up 800 yards as your 3rd receiver is a good thing to have. I'd much rather go that route than to have 2 rookies and a bunch of guys that have a pretty long injury history. We only need him for a year or two. He's just a rental. Every team needs some rentals. Not everyone is gonna be foundational pieces.
Yeah, I'm good with a rental. 2 years tops...

Back
Top Bottom