Let's As A Group Block Omar | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's As A Group Block Omar

Ok. That's enough of this guy. I challenge everyone on here to not click on any of his stories. His sense of entitlement has gone way too far. Now he's straight up insulting us as a fan base. Let's see how he likes it when none of his stories get clicked on and his editor starts holding him accountable.

I don’t have a problem with Omar…he’s right about this.

There’s a large number of fans on this board that still insist Tua is better than Herbert…which is not backed up by the evidence.

I don’t believe in cancel culture!

There’s a large number of fans on this board that still insist Tua is better than Herbert…which is not backed up by the evidence.

Oh FFS........

Since you still seemed confused. Tua is the Miami Dolphins QB and Herbert is not hence we root for Tua.

Understand now?

Mentally soft, meaning they are ready to jump ship every time something negative is posted about him?

I agree.

Not everyone can exercise their brain, understanding he needed more time to develop, or time to recover, or hell, even get more talent around him.

Over reacting every time he isn't perfect is, indeed, mentally soft.

Every fanbase is mentally soft. Next he's going to tell us that he sits when he pees...like we don't already know that!
Right. Even those like ours whose teams haven’t won in a million years. Talk **** to Skins fans and those lunatics act like they’re the 85 Bears still.

Right. Even those like ours whose teams haven’t won in a million years. Talk **** to Skins fans and those lunatics act like they’re the 85 Bears still.

Went to college in NoVA and they were unbearable. Just like the Hokies fans who thought Sean Glennon was going to win them a natty.

And for the record, every single Dolphin fan is publicly talking about how mentally soft this Omar guy is when it comes to writing articles.

We’ve dealt with this before, but it’s on a whole different level now. Unreadable stuff.

Back
Top Bottom