Let's As A Group Block Omar | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's As A Group Block Omar

Great Cinderella story.....unfortunately they didn't have the horses......

Yeah -- not to derail the thread, but they prioritized fundraising for the university with the exposure as opposed to building out the program more. Hit the NCAAs a few more times (even beat Villanova in 2011) before the head coach bounced over to the U. Made a drastically stupid decision to hire Paul Hewitt instead. He's affectionately known as "Paul Blewitt" to us.

Just hired a young up 'n' comer, so we'll see how that goes.

Sure, let’s try to cancel him because we don’t like what he has to say about Tua. We have become so incredibly soft as a society.

How ironic is it that the reaction to him saying some are thin skinned about being critical of Tua is to try to cancel him. Hysterical.

Went to college in NoVA and they were unbearable. Just like the Hokies fans who thought Sean Glennon was going to win them a natty.

Yeah, I live in NoVA, and most of my friends are skins fans. I will say they aren't much different than any other fans to be honest. Every fan base the casual fan who only turns the game on Sundays and maybe doesn't watch every game, is always going to hype up their team, even if they can't name the starting 22, these are the annoying fans who come out of the woodworks when the team is good, and are ghosts when the team stinks.

For the diehards, you have the guys that think the team is going to be great every year no matter what, but you also have the one's who think the team can do no right and criticize their every move (we see that exact thing on this board). I really think all fan bases are the same for the most part.

Living in the area, I don't like the skins at all, just simply because of casual fans who will talk **** if they see me in my Miami gear, even though their team is also trash. Especially hearing it this year on how dumb Miami is for letting Fitz go and keeping Tua.

Every fanbase is mentally soft. Next he's going to tell us that he sits when he pees...like we don't already know that!
Don't knock it, but peeing when you sittin, is the bomb!!! Lmaooooo
sitting true stories GIF

Omar can be a dumb $hit more often than not, but where is he wrong on that statement?

I mean you have read some the ludicrous or uninformed hot takes around here.

Or is this more of a "I can beat up my brother, but no one else better touch him" stance?

Just sayin.
He made a completely subjective comment that could easily be insulting to the same fan base he's supposed to be writing worthwhile information for. If it wasn't for that 'soft fan base' he wouldn't get a paycheck. You can write for a fan base without insulting them.

I am not even going to start with how many ludicrous comments he's made about past and present players, no one should read the guy....

Omar can be a dumb $hit more often than not, but where is he wrong on that statement?

Or is this more of a "I can beat up my brother, but no one else better touch him" stance?

Just sayin.
He insulted the very fan base he writes for and has made a career (?) off of.

I love how he claims EVERY single member of the media is talking but he doesn’t mention any of them by name nor has anyone in the media come to his defense.

I really have no idea why the Sun Sentinel still has him as their reporter for the Dolphins. Because he obviously doesn’t like the team or most of the players. He appears to be butt hurt because nobody in the organization will leak any information to him anymore,

WHAAA, Omar hurt my feelings. Good god, sorry he made your vag hurt. We're still talking about football where gigantic grown men try to take each other's heads off, right?

Just sayin.
Probably the part about what every media member is talking about. My guess it's what he's talking about.

Just sayin.
Show me any other media member taking about this.

What hot takes have you read on here?

Give me a few.

Like others have said, I only hear about what Omar says on this site. He's been an idiot since long before Tua got here and I stopped reading anything he says years ago. His observations and insights are poor. So poor, that when I hear he said something negative, it makes me happy b/c the odds are overwhelming that he's wrong.

Ok. That's enough of this guy. I challenge everyone on here to not click on any of his stories. His sense of entitlement has gone way too far. Now he's straight up insulting us as a fan base. Let's see how he likes it when none of his stories get clicked on and his editor starts holding him accountable.

Yeah, let's show him how not mentally soft we are by being mentally soft and trying to cancel him because he hurts our feelings!

Show me any other media member taking about this.

What hot takes have you read on here?

Give me a few.
You can't be serious.......

You're one of the first ones to point out when someone posts a dumb statement. Not that I have any issue there.

Back
Top Bottom