Let's As A Group Block Omar | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's As A Group Block Omar

His tweet was correct. I've never seen the hate for OUR QB like the hate for Tua. I was the biggest Tua hater, PRE-DRAFT. Once ha was a Dolphin, the hate stopped completely. He's now OUR QB. So many of you held on to that pre draft hate and weren't mature enough to let it go. The team didn't draft who you wanted so, you all bitched and complained and have been doing it for over a year. You all actually want Tua, OUR QB, to fail so, you can say 'see, I was right". You've been childish and Omar said nothing wrong about you butt hurt haters.
I think you misunderstood his tweet.

Omar is back at it with innuendo. He's a master at inventing controversy and then doesn't back it up with anything of substance.

What the hell does this even mean?

And if you are unwilling to share your opinion, why post anything in the first place?

If u dont win u going lose lock room..flores need good qb..if Tua turn out be good..flores and Grier will be all right..QB position is most important spot for dolphins going forward.....that how I look at it...

omars only plug on the fins was miko....phillip wheeler almost kicked his ass

I advocated the drafting of Tua and obviously I’m rooting for him but I’d replace him in a second with any available upgrade. I’m a fan of the Miami Dolphins not whoever the QB is. There’s a new legion of Dolphin fans who came aboard because of Tua and their behavior on social media is what’s giving Dolphins fans a bad name and what Omar is referring to.
Great post! I think Tua will get this year to prove himself worthy of more time…if not Rodgers or Watson could be in play.

You don’t want to waste the prime years of your younger players. If this team is ready after this season I think they will make a move!

I know we tend to hate the guy over here. I have noticed a recent trend of him saying nice things about the dolphins lately. My guess he has some type of life changing ailment? Lets offer up hope that everything is allalright with this guy

Not gonna lie, I thought from the title that something happened to him.

If something did happen to him, as a fellow human being I'd want the best for him regardless of whether I agree with his takes.

You just have to know what Omar is and handle it. It’s like the babies who won’t join Twitter because there are too many false reports and they don’t want to consider the source. Omar just wants to stir up the crowd, just take it for what it is.

I’m blocked by Omar because he himself is a baby too. All I did was tell him a podcast he did with Miko Grimes was embarrassing, that’s it. I mean they were both talking up Sam Brenner. What team did he make pro bowls for, I forget? Probably one of Brett’s friends.

You just have to know what Omar is and handle it. It’s like the babies who won’t join Twitter because there are too many false reports and they don’t want to consider the source. Omar just wants to stir up the crowd, just take it for what it is.

I’m blocked by Omar because he himself is a baby too. All I did was tell him a podcast he did with Miko Grimes was embarrassing, that’s it. I mean they were both talking up Sam Brenner. What team did he make pro bowls for, I forget? Probably one of Brett’s friends.
And hear I thought I didn’t join Twitter because I didn’t think it would bring me enjoyment. Nope it’s because people don’t join Twitter because there babies. Actually they don’t join because they don’t want to put up with babies.

And hear I thought I didn’t join Twitter because I didn’t think it would bring me enjoyment. Nope it’s because people don’t join Twitter because there babies. Actually they don’t join because they don’t want to put up with babies.
I wasn’t talking about you. I’ve seen guys get angry when someone runs with a false tweet on here and say that’s why they don’t join. If you can consider the source there is no faster way to get news. I’m not really looking for enjoyment from it.

I recall people here fawning over Barry Jackson because his reporting was pro-Tua...

He reports something "negative" about Tua and he's now one level of hell above Kelly...

That solidifies what Kelly has said about LOLphin fans/Tua Stans....

I can't believe there's a thread to cancel a slorts reporter for calling fans soft.

Grow a pair or stop reading his tweets lol

Back
Top Bottom