Let's As A Group Block Omar | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's As A Group Block Omar

I advocated the drafting of Tua and obviously I’m rooting for him but I’d replace him in a second with any available upgrade. I’m a fan of the Miami Dolphins not whoever the QB is. There’s a new legion of Dolphin fans who came aboard because of Tua and their behavior on social media is what’s giving Dolphins fans a bad name and what Omar is referring to.

Last edited:
Some around here equate being critical of Tua when its deserved and praising Tua when it's deserved as rooting against him. Not a single true fan is rooting against him, the very notion is silly. He's just no different than literally every other player in the NFL in that he needs to earn the praise and respect before it's given. Just my take on it.
Good take!

Some around here equate being critical of Tua when its deserved and praising Tua when it's deserved as rooting against him. Not a single true fan is rooting against him, the very notion is silly. He's just no different than literally every other player in the NFL in that he needs to earn the praise and respect before it's given. Just my take on it.

"deserved"

I advocated the drafting of Tua and obviously I’m rooting for him but I’d replace him in a second with any available upgrade. I’m a fan of the Miami Dolphins not whoever the QB is. There’s a new legion of Dolphin fans who came aboard because of Tua and their behavior on social media is what’s giving Dolphins fans a bad name and what Omar is referring to.
Honestly I doubt Omar has any idea what he is referring to. Lumping all Dolphin fan together and calling us all soft just shows that he doesn’t have a clue. He isn’t qualified to write the obituary column for the Sun Sentinel must less report about the Dolphins. He is horrible as a sports columnist.

What a ridiculous comment.

The bolded part shows exactly why you are not a serious fan.

Isn't it ironic that those you hate Tua love Omar all of a sudden.?

Last edited:
I don't follow him on Twitter. I don't even click on him for the odd post. Just not interested in the guy. I looked him up yesterday when one of our Finheaven posters mentioned a comment about Flores and losing the locker room and that he is an "expert" on coaches. I don't know much about him as I'm from the UK but he comes across as arrogant and full of himself. I want reports on the players and the team from a genuine sports journalist based on facts. Not posts that nearly always has his own opinion attached to it. I couldn't give a toss about his opinions.

I don't follow him on Twitter. I don't even click on him for the odd post. Just not interested in the guy. I looked him up yesterday when one of our Finheaven posters mentioned a comment about Flores and losing the locker room and that he is an "expert" on coaches. I don't know much about him as I'm from the UK but he comes across as arrogant and full of himself. I want reports on the players and the team from a genuine sports journalist based on facts. Not posts that nearly always has his own opinion attached to it. I couldn't give a toss about his opinions.
I don't think highly of Omar's writing ability or his, usually derrogatory, opinions, but if you are looking for "factual" reporting, none of the writers have any insight beyond basic info or post game statistics.

Gone are the days where coaches and management have a working relationship with the media.

This regime is as close to air tight as it can get when it comes to disseminating real information. Every PC is full of coach speak (evasiveness), rehearsed party line statements, and generality.

It usually even carries over, to a large extent, to player interviews.

As a fan looking for juicy tidbits, it's vanilla boring.

As a person who understands, and appreciates the right way to run a railroad, I love it.

Last edited:
I don’t have a problem with Omar…he’s right about this.

There’s a large number of fans on this board that still insist Tua is better than Herbert…which is not backed up by the evidence.

I don’t believe in cancel culture!
So what if Herbert is better. Last time I looked he plays for another team. I wanted Herbert before the draft but Phins got Tua. It is what it is. Its a completely pointless exercise bitching about it.

So what if Herbert is better. Last time I looked he plays for another team. I wanted Herbert before the draft but Phins got Tua. It is what it is. Its a completely pointless exercise bitching about it.
Herbert was better last year with a much better OL, receiving Corp and RB’s. He also had the opportunity to play more games than Tua, even though there were games he didn’t play well at all.

I don’t think you can judge players until they have been in the league 3 years. So at this time I have no idea if Herbert will end up being a better QB than Tua. All I know is that when Tua and Herbert played against each other last year, the Dolphins won the game.

What a ridiculous comment.

The bolded part shows exactly why you are not a serious fan.

Isn't it ironic that those you hate Tua love Omar all of a sudden.?

Absolutely the dumbest post I’ve ever read. I like Tua and find Omar annoying BUT if Omar is correct I’ll give him credit and if Tua is disappointing I’ll say so. I don’t hate anyone BTW. “Serious fan” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

His tweet was correct. I've never seen the hate for OUR QB like the hate for Tua. I was the biggest Tua hater, PRE-DRAFT. Once ha was a Dolphin, the hate stopped completely. He's now OUR QB. So many of you held on to that pre draft hate and weren't mature enough to let it go. The team didn't draft who you wanted so, you all bitched and complained and have been doing it for over a year. You all actually want Tua, OUR QB, to fail so, you can say 'see, I was right". You've been childish and Omar said nothing wrong about you butt hurt haters.

Back
Top Bottom