Let's As A Group Block Omar | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's As A Group Block Omar

Ehhhh, he probably worded it wrong but I see where he is coming from. Tua has a boy band like following that’s approaching Tebow lite. I personally find it weird given given Tua’s accomplishments to this date.

Ehhhh, he probably worded it wrong but I see where he is coming from. Tua has a boy band like following that’s approaching Tebow lite. I personally find it weird given given Tua’s accomplishments to this date.

I personally find it weird that there are people who think we shouldn’t be rooting for the starting QB of our favorite team to be successful, but I guess, to each their own.

I personally find it weird that there are people who think we shouldn’t be rooting for the starting QB of our favorite team to be successful, but I guess, to each their own.
You don't know. Around here we root for the team but not the team's QB.

He fails we can say I told you so.

I don’t have a problem with Omar…he’s right about this.

There’s a large number of fans on this board that still insist Tua is better than Herbert…which is not backed up by the evidence.

I don’t believe in cancel culture!
i don't know who is better.. i'm just excited to see Tua with real NFL receivers this year and decent OL.. then i might be able to answer that

Omar is back at it with innuendo. He's a master at inventing controversy and then doesn't back it up with anything of substance.

What the hell does this even mean?

And if you are unwilling to share your opinion, why post anything in the first place?

Some around here equate being critical of Tua when its deserved and praising Tua when it's deserved as rooting against him. Not a single true fan is rooting against him, the very notion is silly. He's just no different than literally every other player in the NFL in that he needs to earn the praise and respect before it's given. Just my take on it.

Yeah, I live in NoVA, and most of my friends are skins fans. I will say they aren't much different than any other fans to be honest. Every fan base the casual fan who only turns the game on Sundays and maybe doesn't watch every game, is always going to hype up their team, even if they can't name the starting 22, these are the annoying fans who come out of the woodworks when the team is good, and are ghosts when the team stinks.

For the diehards, you have the guys that think the team is going to be great every year no matter what, but you also have the one's who think the team can do no right and criticize their every move (we see that exact thing on this board). I really think all fan bases are the same for the most part.

Living in the area, I don't like the skins at all, just simply because of casual fans who will talk **** if they see me in my Miami gear, even though their team is also trash. Especially hearing it this year on how dumb Miami is for letting Fitz go and keeping Tua.
Lol, everyone knows Delmarva fans are the most fairweather in the country. I love calling em out on it.

Some around here equate being critical of Tua when its deserved and praising Tua when it's deserved as rooting against him. Not a single true fan is rooting against him, the very notion is silly. He's just no different than literally every other player in the NFL in that he needs to earn the praise and respect before it's given. Just my take on it.

I just think we should hold up on such strong negative opinions on a guy who’s just now had his first full NFL offseason and is a little over a year removed from serious injury.

I mean, is it that unreasonable to wait a little before forming these kinds of opinions?

I just think we should hold up on such strong negative opinions on a guy who’s just now had his first full NFL offseason and is a little over a year removed from serious injury.

I mean, is it that unreasonable to wait a little before forming these kinds of opinions?
He 100% deserves more time. I have high hopes for him. I'm up to like 400 of his rookie cards, so I believe in him! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom