Let's watch Locker tonight | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's watch Locker tonight

If I had a first round pick in the Mid teens to mid 20's I would seriously look at Locker.

Dude you should just stop. Both those comments aren't even debatable, they are just flat out wrong.

Plus, Kyle Brady was hardly an athletic freak. He was much more of a blocking TE than a receiving threat. He didn't have more than like 350 yards receiving in a season his first four or five years in the league.

No one who actually watched Brady and watched Rudolph could make that statement. I mean, they're both TEs, and they're both white. That's it.

Plus, Kyle Brady was hardly an athletic freak. He was much more of a blocking TE than a receiving threat. He didn't have more than like 350 yards receiving in a season his first four or five years in the league.

No one who actually watching Brady and watched Rudolph could make that statement. I mean, they're both TEs, and they're both white. That's it.

bingo...he was in line and goalline guy pretty much...when he wasn't hurt...couldn't threaten the field or make plays in the passing game like kyle rudolph...

its not a fit comparison

boy did vegas rake in the dough on this one tonight...kind of makes me wish i was still a bookie

betting on bowl games if you finish .500 pat yourself on the back and be glad all you had to pay was the juice

Well, Locker beat down Nebraska tonight, by running. Great athlete, but no thanks. That's not what I would pay to watch at Sun Life.

Say what you want about Locker, this dude is playing one hell of a football game against a damn good defense. You think he is worried about impressing scouts right now? He is trying to do what he can to win a football game for his program. His leadership skills, athletic ability and toughness are top notch . . . I have always said he is the type of QB that if you have a team that can sit on him for 2 years and let him learn and get him with the right OC, he could be the gem of this QB class. He already has the stuff that you can't teach.

Damn near every play Locker has a defender in his face, and these elementary school routes these WR's run make it damn near impossible to be an effective passer against these corners. Then they are weak and are getting bullied. Doesn't matter, Locker is playing a smart game . . . it doesn't have to look pretty on the stat sheet but a win against Nebraksa, after what we saw earlier this year . . . is a stamp on Locker's college career.

The footwork has always been the #1 thing he has needed to work on, once he gets that better the accuracy will improve. I'm pretty sure more than a handful of NFL teams will be focusing on him at the Senior Bowl and at the Combine. The kid will impress. Is he the pick for the Dolphins, not if we need an immediate impact from a QB, which right now I say we do need an immediate competition starter for Henne.

Put Locker on Florida when Tebow was there and the kid has multiple titles as well.

boy did vegas rake in the dough on this one tonight...kind of makes me wish i was still a bookie

I don't know if it was dumb or calculated not bring house defensively on Locker and Polk tonite.

Either way, Locker should stay another year at UW.

The footwork has always been the #1 thing he has needed to work on, once he gets that better the accuracy will improve. I'm pretty sure more than a handful of NFL teams will be focusing on him at the Senior Bowl and at the Combine. The kid will impress. Is he the pick for the Dolphins, not if we need an immediate impact from a QB, which right now I say we do need an immediate competition starter for Henne.

Put Locker on Florida when Tebow was there and the kid has multiple titles as well.

Considering we have been unable to correct the consistancy and accuracy of Chad Henne I'm not taking that chance. I would rather take a chance on a guy who's a bit farther along in fundamentals and mechanics than Locker.

that's one evaluating qbs game on the dvr i can delete...no need to watch that one again lol

well maybe to watch prince's every cb snap...

I don't know if it was dumb or calculated not bring house defensively on Locker and Polk tonite.

Either way, Locker should stay another year at UW.

Stay another year as what? A coach? He's a senior.

that's one evaluating qbs game on the dvr i can delete...no need to watch that one again lol

well maybe to watch prince's every cb snap...

Prince got tagged on that Tebow play . . . but I guess the trickery got to him. He was money for the longest until he met Blackmon.

I think perhaps more people are starting to understand why he doesn't even appear among my top 5 SENIORS list at the QB position. He's not even a top 5 senior, let alone a top 5 quarterback with the underclassmen included.

Games are won from the pocket. Locker cannot make plays from the pocket. I will pass.

Back
Top Bottom