Let's watch Locker tonight | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's watch Locker tonight

Hey, sorry to interrupt, but if you have a minute could u give me some feedback on my mock in the draft forum? Personally i love it but then again i made it... To contribute to this thread ill just say i really dont want locker on this dolphin team.

Really even after the injury? The kid is a freak, and he can block too. I remember when he ran past Cam Gordon (He kinda sucks but still) in the Michigan game for a 94 yard touchdown. 94 yard touchdown for a tight end in the 4th quarter of a close game, that's impressive.

Jermaine Gresham went 23rd right? He was coming off of an injury as well.

Rudolph looks great on the cover of a magazine. Otherwise, he's not top grade player. Similar to Locker. Great athlete, terrible player.

Really even after the injury? The kid is a freak, and he can block too. I remember when he ran past Cam Gordon (He kinda sucks but still) in the Michigan game for a 94 yard touchdown. 94 yard touchdown for a tight end in the 4th quarter of a close game, that's impressive.

i'm assuming his health won't be an issue by then...rob gronkowski who i think is not on rudolphs level as a seam threat couldn't even work out at the combine last year due to a back injury that many thought could end his career and he went early 2nd...

fully healthy kyle rudolphs top 20 in my book...look at some tape from last year...made guys miss in the open field displayed hands that pluck the ball out of the air able to be split wide in the red zone and highpoint balls vs dbs...can block...smooth for his size...yeah i'm a fan...quick in and out of his cuts...imo exactly what we need

i'm assuming his health won't be an issue by then...rob gronkowski who i think is not on rudolphs level as a seam threat couldn't even work out at the combine last year due to a back injury that many thought could end his career and he went early 2nd...

fully healthy kyle rudolphs top 20 in my book...

Gronkowski has been amazing of course Mr. Brady has something to do with that.

Rudolph looks great on the cover of a magazine. Otherwise, he's not top grade player. Similar to Locker. Great athlete, terrible player.
Couldn't be further from the truth. Aren't you the same guy whom thinks that our offensive line "matches up" with the six afc playoff teams?

Eek, Terrible throw there..I do see where the accuracy issues come into play tho.

Hey, sorry to interrupt, but if you have a minute could u give me some feedback on my mock in the draft forum? Personally i love it but then again i made it... To contribute to this thread ill just say i really dont want locker on this dolphin team.

Mock drafts before we even know which underclassmen are in the pool are truly a waste of time... mine and yours.

You really have to wait until after the All-Star games to even think about them... and preferably after the Combine, too. Better to spend that time watching all the bowl games you can and reading what smart people say about prospects than inventing entire offseasons from, you know, thin air.

Just my 2 cents.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Aren't you the same guy whom thinks that our offensive line "matches up" with the six afc playoff teams?

Yes, our Oline is good enough to take us to SB.

Rudolph is an athletic freak but can't catch. Reminds me of that guy Brady Jets took many years ago.

Rudolph is an athletic freak but can't catch. Reminds me of that guy Brady Jets took many years ago.

It's amazing how many wrong things you were able to fit into that short a post.

Rudolph is an athletic freak but can't catch
. Reminds me of that guy Brady Jets took many years ago.
Dude you should just stop. Both those comments aren't even debatable, they are just flat out wrong.

Back
Top Bottom