Let's watch Locker tonight | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's watch Locker tonight

I know all of you have to agree that being a good quarterback requires winning..He is beating a damn good Nebraska team right now..

Like how Henne was awesome when he beat Buffalo and Minny in weeks 1 and 2?

Like how Henne was awesome when he beat Buffalo and Minny in weeks 1 and 2?

In the first Buffalo game we had a ton of drops.. I dont really recall the Minn game..But you know sometimes its about what you dont do.

Washington is playing their hearts out right now...I wonder if they can keep it up.

In the first Buffalo game we had a ton of drops.. I dont really recall the Minn game..But you know sometimes its about what you dont do.

PLease, no more 13-10 victories. No more 0 td games. No more!!!! I'd rather go 0-16.

PLease, no more 13-10 victories. No more 0 td games. No more!!!! I'd rather go 0-16.

Stats are for losers, scoreboard is for winners. I will take 16 to 19, 13 to 10 victories any day of the week.

Stats are for losers, scoreboard is for winners. I will take 16 to 19, 13 to 10 victories any day of the week.

I'm sure Ross is glad there are fans who still enjoy 7-9 seasons, 1-7 at home and low scoring outings.

I'm sure Ross is glad there are fans who still enjoy 7-9 seasons, 1-7 at home and low scoring outings.

Never said I liked losing I am just saying i will take wins anyway I can get them.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Locker is so willing to run if no one is open..Is this a good thing or bad thing?

good luck locker running like that in the pros...you'll be on ir in no time...scrambled eggs

Never said I liked losing I am just saying i will take wins anyway I can get them.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Locker is so willing to run if no one is open..Is this a good thing or bad thing?

depends on the situation. It's ok to run when nothing else is there IMO, BUT that can't be your first option.

I wasn't very high on Locker before this game...now...I think he's straight garbage. I wouldn't draft this guy at all. I don't want a QB who would rather run than throw the ball...QBs need to throw the damn ball. If he was throwing passes on the money and his receivers were dropping the ball I would have a better opinion of him but this 1 read tuck and run crap doesn't work for me. HECK NO!

I wasn't very high on Locker before this game...now...I think he's straight garbage. I wouldn't draft this guy at all. I don't want a QB who would rather run than throw the ball...QBs need to throw the damn ball. If he was throwing passes on the money and his receivers were dropping the ball I would have a better opinion of him but this 1 read tuck and run crap doesn't work for me. HECK NO!

the accuracy when he does actually throw the ball is scattershot as hell...

Back
Top Bottom