Let's watch Locker tonight | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's watch Locker tonight

I wasn't very high on Locker before this game...now...I think he's straight garbage. I wouldn't draft this guy at all. I don't want a QB who would rather run than throw the ball...QBs need to throw the damn ball. If he was throwing passes on the money and his receivers were dropping the ball I would have a better opinion of him but this 1 read tuck and run crap doesn't work for me. HECK NO!

Teams love upside and Locker has a ton of upside.

this kids not a qb he's a battering ram...he's tommy vardell all over again

lol

That was a poor play by Locker you either have to run him over or drop the ball over..There was a window there.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

this kids not a qb he's a battering ram

I didnt watch any of Raplisburgers games in college any comparison?

Teams love upside and Locker has a ton of upside.

I don't see it. He was average at best last year and this year he's even worse. That's a huge red flag. Every vital statistical catagory for a QB has regressed for Locker this year compared to last year. He's in his second season in Sarkisian's system...you'd expect a bigger jump.

Someone will take him just hope it's not us. He's a bigger version of Tyler Thigpen IMO.

I don't see it. He was average at best last year and this year he's even worse. That's a huge red flag. Every vital statistical catagory for a QB has regressed for Locker this year compared to last year. He's in his second season in Sarkisian's system...you'd expect a bigger jump.

Someone will take him just hope it's not us. He's a bigger version of Tyler Thigpen IMO.

Bigger and better than Thiggy..Def has alot of upside..He is a real good athlete. I cant really defend his stats I have not watched games..Its always interesting where players will end up..

Great stop by Nebraska there. But on that 3rd and goal rollout I would really expect an athlete like him to score 9 out of 10 times. He sure is an athlete, I don't think anyone can take that away from him, but inconsistent (that's being generous) location and doesn't read the field. I'd pass. On a side note, if we don't take a quarterback in the 1st round, I would seriously consider trading down if Rudloph can be had later in the 1st.

I always like going for it on 4th and goal if you dont get it chances are you will get good field position on your next possession.

i think by the time the draft rolls around kyle rudolph will be in discussion as a top 20 pick...in my mind he's a top 20 guy now

i think by the time the draft rolls around kyle rudolph will be in discussion as a top 20 pick...in my mind he's a top 20 guy now

I am not sure a Te like rudolph will help us much..We need some speed..Ask Dan Henning.

Locker hasnt exactly played well even though Huskies are winning.

I was hoping to see some flashes of something that would give hope that he would be a decent pick at QB but now I would have to pass.

He is definitely an athlete but would require alot of work to turn into a good QB in the pros.

Its starting to look more and more like we will be stuck with Henne or another FA QB next year.

Really even after the injury? The kid is a freak, and he can block too. I remember when he ran past Cam Gordon (He kinda sucks but still) in the Michigan game for a 94 yard touchdown. 94 yard touchdown for a tight end in the 4th quarter of a close game, that's impressive.

Back
Top Bottom