Lindsay | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lindsay

Houston couldn't use more of this?
RB is a funny position. Jordan Howard, Matt Brieda, and Kallen Ballage have all looked decent at times and contributed well to teams after stinking for us. I probably forgot other recent Phins rb’s. I’m all for dropping Malcolm Brown, but I bet he contributes some good runs for someone after us. Happens all over the league.

Young Man seems to have a great attitude and is well grounded. If he keeps it going he might be very good for us. He runs hard and has a bit more push than Gaskin. I'll be paying close attention Sunday and cheering for him!

If you mean a 1st rounder, that's a hard pass.

RBs are not surviving past their 3-4th year currently. I get a late 2nd for the best RB in the class, but no 1st rounders, even if they are CMC or Zeke talents. They have 1-2 good years, then get paid and injured. It just happens too often to not think about.
Well I can certainly agree about their survival rate, McCaffrey has turned into glass. LMAO, unfortunately I picked him in my Fantasy once again
facepalm GIF

RB is a funny position. Jordan Howard, Matt Brieda, and Kallen Ballage have all looked decent at times and contributed well to teams after stinking for us. I probably forgot other recent Phins rb’s. I’m all for dropping Malcolm Brown, but I bet he contributes some good runs for someone after us. Happens all over the league.
I meant his fire and desire.

They come across as a team that could really use more of that.

Back
Top Bottom