Lions Head Coach disparages Fins use of Reggie Bush | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions Head Coach disparages Fins use of Reggie Bush

i think most people agree bush was not utilized in the passing game. Was that Shermans fault or Tannehill? I'm not too worried about the loss of bush however Miller seems less of a dancer

I hope Philbin gives jim schwartz a nice hard Jim Harbaugh slap the next time we play the lions

I happen to agree w/ this comment. I don't think Miami did a good job utilizing his receiving/open field skills until the 2nd half of this past year. Sparano used him like he was Ricky Williams and Sherman didn't take advantage of his receiving/matchup skills until late this past year.

Yeah we should have done a better job putting stick 'em on his hands so he didn't fumble 8 times in the past 2 seasons

Every member of the so-called "Leadership Council" is GONE.

That is all the story you need to know.

Philbin rightfully took charge of this team.

I don't think he has a great deal of room to talk.

But, I do wish Bush well. He was a hell of a gamer for us. I'm sorry we let him go.

This coming from a coach that had the most promising line-up going into the season and they laid an egg!

Look in the mirror and then shut your trap.

ill miss bush too, you could also kinda tell towards the end of the season when thigpin was being used in slot more that they were looking for life after reggie. if you look at most of the offseason moves you can tell we want to be more exciting on offense. i think reggie could be a beast without 8 men in the box or going in motion out of the backfield. dont want to sound like we are GB south, but with a wide open offense and a successful zbs with oline you can fit in almost any one cut and go rb and have success IF you have good qb play. GB didnt have huge name running backs, and with denvers oline and ZBS they just could fill in any rb and make them successful. not knocking any of there rb's, but you ran in denver under there zone scheme you had success. if tannehill proves he can hit the deep ball to wallace and keller can open up the middle almost any rb is gonna be successful in our scheme once the OL is built like philbin wants. i dont think DT is a stud rb but think he might even be able to find success with the route we are going. would it be nice to still have bush, yeah, he can be explosive. do i think lamar miller will be an upgrade, i dunno, but i think if tanne can hit the 4K mark this year (which is not that big of a deal nowadays, (miss dans days)) think whoever handles the rock for us should see the 1k mark (once again not that big of a deal nowadays)

yea we def. under utilized him in the pass game, but it is what it is. I think Daboll used him better than Philbin did

Back
Top Bottom