Little known fact... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Little known fact...

I never base a football player or QBs career in general on SB wins. Football is the one sport where you really need an outstanding year from your head coach all the way down to the water boy. There are so many variables that take place during the season. It’s the ultimate team sport where everything needs to go right.

I like Fitz's character a lot, but I'm not thinking he is a top 30 all-time QB.

Having said that, I do think he displayed the best QB play in a Dolphins uniform since Dan Marino.

Are you suggesting that we shouldn’t root for him, because he’s played for the Jets and Bills? I hope not, because that’s a pretty salty suggestion

Do not care. That was your interpretation.

Like Pennington before him, he is a placeholder or stopgap, nothing more nothing less.

Some like to put others on pedestals, who have done little to nothing to earn it.

One more year until we get our own in that much needed position.

Do not care. That was your interpretation.

Like Pennington before him, he is a placeholder or stopgap, nothing more nothing less.

Some like to put others on pedestals, who have done little to nothing to earn it.

One more year until we get our own in that much needed position.

But who is putting him on a pedestal? The topic is about his factual stats

But who is putting him on a pedestal? The topic is about his factual stats

In a Phin uniform. I added context without all the fancy colors saved best for Topps limited edition cards.

Back
Top Bottom